Health & Wellness

Join Club programs like Ensure or Glucerna for coupons/cheques toward purchase of product

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2021 1:37 am
[OP]
Jul 7, 2019
57 posts
105 upvotes

Join Club programs like Ensure or Glucerna for coupons/cheques toward purchase of product

This is probably old news to most RFDers, but I didn't see much about it so I'll post. I really recommend joining the Ensure or Glucerna Club. (Ensure for most folks, Glucerna for diabetics) I get regular cheques in the mail for $3 off a 6-pack. London Drugs frequently has Ensure/Glucerna on for $7.99 so it works out to less than 90 cents a bottle after using the cheque.

The program works on a spend-replenish basis: if you use a cheque the company knows (they're processed like debits on the company's CIBC chequing account, not as manufacturer coupons, so the company knows if you've redeemed the one they've sent you or not) and you'll get another fairly quickly. If you let one expire you probably won't see another.

I have a family friend who drinks nothing but Ensure due to health issues and spends a fortune on it every year. So this program can mean big savings.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Apr 8th, 2021 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited title so it's not clickbait

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)