Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
JoinSecret

JoinSecret 50% off until Wednesday

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2022 2:46 am
Dec 22, 2011
737 posts
1098 upvotes

JoinSecret 50% off until Wednesday

Deal Link:
Retailer:
JoinSecret
so i got this email from another service i use and i quickly jumped on it..

secret. is for startups and agencies and it gives you credits or free usage of premium apps, including Google Suite, Shopify, Twilio, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure. and about 250 other apps.

its pretty authentic and very famous in startup community.

usually $99/year plan for premium and $199 for unlimited are both half off, 50% off now and you can cancel it right away to avoid auto renewal after 1 year.

Coupon code is: FOOLMEONCE with the Promo link.

I am also attaching screenshot of email.

:D
6 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2010
1123 posts
1546 upvotes
Victoria
@redalot Probably a dumb question, but for the plans, if you cancel I assume you lose access to your services right?...regardless of if it is a premium, or unlimited plan?

With Google apps/workspaces making personal google apps users pay pretty soon, I'm going to be looking to move my private email domain and services either to a new platform, or to find a deal on google workspaces that is affordable for my use case. Any suggestions for a hosted email provider that may have cloud storage as well? I'm not interested in hosting my own at this point.

Thanks!
Dec 22, 2011
737 posts
1098 upvotes
calvados.boualrd wrote: @redalot Probably a dumb question, but for the plans, if you cancel I assume you lose access to your services right?...regardless of if it is a premium, or unlimited plan?

With Google apps/workspaces making personal google apps users pay pretty soon, I'm going to be looking to move my private email domain and services either to a new platform, or to find a deal on google workspaces that is affordable for my use case. Any suggestions for a hosted email provider that may have cloud storage as well? I'm not interested in hosting my own at this point.

Thanks!
You cancel you will lose access after 1 year when your membership ends... you save 20% of Google wordspace with secret, if you are trying to save money your best shot is to go with with zohomail which is much cheaper (not on secret)
:D
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2010
1123 posts
1546 upvotes
Victoria
redalot wrote: You cancel you will lose access after 1 year when your membership ends... you save 20% of Google wordspace with secret, if you are trying to save money your best shot is to go with with zohomail which is much cheaper (not on secret)
Thank you!
Dec 20, 2003
400 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
calvados.boualrd wrote: @redalot Probably a dumb question, but for the plans, if you cancel I assume you lose access to your services right?...regardless of if it is a premium, or unlimited plan?

Thanks!
Where did you get that personal google apps are going to be paid pretty soon? Is that published somewhere?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2874 posts
3524 upvotes
Vancouver
bubboteaboy wrote: Where did you get that personal google apps are going to be paid pretty soon? Is that published somewhere?
If you mean using Docs/Sheets with your Gmail account, no that's not going to be paid lol.
Some people had the old free Workspace set up with users on a personal domain