Expired Hot Deals

[Jollibee] Jollibee opening in Calgary, First 50 spending $25+ get One Year of Joy*

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2019 5:43 am
[OP]
Apr 11, 2019
89 posts
84 upvotes
Calgary

Jollibee opening in Calgary, First 50 spending $25+ get One Year of Joy*

Retailer:
Jollibee
Jollibee opening its 1st store in calgary on 20th Sept @ pacific mall

ItsOurTurn Calgary! The first 50 people in line at our grand opening will receive One Year of Joy* with a purchase of $25 or more

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews ... ening/amp/

Edit : please ignore if it's repost.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 17th, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
Thread Summary
Here we go again.
New Jollibee's location CONTEST/FREEBIE.
On store opening morn, the first 50 people to spend ≥$25 will be awarded a 6pc bucket of Jolly Crispy Chicken every month for a year.
65 replies
Sep 16, 2019
1 posts
7 upvotes
Lol why spent hours in line just to spend $25 so that you can get 6 pieces of chicken a month for a year?
Feb 13, 2008
505 posts
217 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I love line ups because I love meeting new people and making friends. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
They opened one in Edmonton recently.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1914 posts
543 upvotes
Calgary
Hey I am in Calgary, this is awesome... but what the hell is Jollibees?

Oh wait, I looked it up...

First it's in the NE, too far from me in the deep SE... and ya I am not lining up for chicken (again)... I went through that with Popeye's, I can wait. Now I can walk into any Popeye's and be first/second in the line up.

No Thanks

Disclaimer: Not Philipino, I don't get the hype.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5976 posts
969 upvotes
What's Calgary
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1407 posts
4760 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Not this again.
What's in your wallet?
Dec 27, 2016
66 posts
68 upvotes
MafiaHitman wrote: Hey I am in Calgary, this is awesome... but what the hell is Jollibees?

Oh wait, I looked it up...

First it's in the NE, too far from me in the deep SE... and ya I am not lining up for chicken (again)... I went through that with Popeye's, I can wait. Now I can walk into any Popeye's and be first/second in the line up.

No Thanks

Disclaimer: Not Philipino, I don't get the hype.
The hype is mostly nostalgia and a reminder of home for many immigrant Filipinos.
Aug 31, 2006
543 posts
319 upvotes
Calgary
From the Edmonton article
The two entrepreneurs, Maryellle Gana and Ivana Recinos, charged $15 an hour for their “Skip the Line” service where they would wait in line and purchase food for those who are more limited on time.
I can't take the term "entrepreneur" seriously anymore with how watered down it is nowadays.
Jan 3, 2013
541 posts
188 upvotes
Winnipeg
blitz23 wrote: its an oil rich town
I guess you don’t follow politics.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3477 upvotes
The NORTH
How is this a hot deal? It's literally a contest and there is a forum for that! There is also a food and drink forum if you want to discuss the food.