Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] Jordans breakfast cereals $3.88 yellow peaches 77ø/lb June 27-July 3 2019 ONTARIO

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2019 10:18 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11884 posts
3788 upvotes
Toronto

[No Frills] Jordans breakfast cereals $3.88 yellow peaches 77ø/lb June 27-July 3 2019 ONTARIO

No Frills 88 sale is extended for another week and I believe the new deals for the second week are on the front page

12 replies
Mar 14, 2009
357 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
Those peaches are surprisingly flavourful despite being rock hard in store. Soften up fast too.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
2132 posts
3316 upvotes
No Frills (Ontario)
June 27-July 3, 2019

yellow peaches (product of U.S.A.) $0.77/lb

red seedless grapes $0.88/lb
Public Mobile client: $60 calls/texts/12.5GB
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
3583 posts
3816 upvotes
GTA
Skip the USA peaches. I bought some a couple weeks ago at No Frills, I don't know what the producers sprayed on them but they took 1.5 weeks to ripen and taste was a 3 out of 10
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
2132 posts
3316 upvotes
Kfox wrote: Skip the USA peaches. I bought some a couple weeks ago at No Frills, I don't know what the producers sprayed on them but they took 1.5 weeks to ripen and taste was a 3 out of 10
I would guess that they were picked much too early, but I don't think we can give a blanket statement for every batch of peaches that each location has. Local peaches usually will be better, but they aren't available right now, and even if they were, they'd be priced much higher. I got some nectatines from Walmart a couple of weeks ago and they were okay, but got some a few days ago, but they're hard and crunchy/unripe. Some days, the peaches will be better than others. If you're already there doing your shopping, have a look, and if you're happy with the fruit, purchase some. If you're not, you can try another time.
Public Mobile client: $60 calls/texts/12.5GB
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3042 posts
3272 upvotes
computergeek541 wrote: I would guess that they were picked much too early, but I don't think we can give a blanket statement for every batch of peaches that each location has. Local peaches usually will be better, but they aren't available right now, and even if they were, they'd be priced much higher. I got some nectatines from Walmart a couple of weeks ago and they were okay, but got some a few days ago, but they're hard and crunchy/unripe. Some days, the peaches will be better than others. If you're already there doing your shopping, have a look, and if you're happy with the fruit, purchase some. If you're not, you can try another time.
Or just price match with other stores that do price match, sometimes they have a better batch.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Jun 7, 2011
225 posts
174 upvotes
Orangeville
Kfox wrote: Skip the USA peaches. I bought some a couple weeks ago at No Frills, I don't know what the producers sprayed on them but they took 1.5 weeks to ripen and taste was a 3 out of 10
I bought some the first time they showed up in a flyer (2 flyers ago?) and they were perfect after a day or two.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11884 posts
3788 upvotes
Toronto
Checkout 51 cash back app has a $2 rebate (YMMV) for the Jordans cereal
May 26, 2011
642 posts
370 upvotes
How do you compare Jordan's to Quaker Harvest Crunch 560-600g? I get it when $2 and 400pts/$2 spend app offer on Quaker, making $1.60/box.
Freedom mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Foodora, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Feb 18, 2014
491 posts
282 upvotes
I bought some peaches from Young and Steeles, they were amazing, .77/lb.

I bought some from the Keele and Finch location, they were horrible, spongy inside, no juice at all, ended throwing them out.

Both peaches were from Georgia.

I'll wait for the Ontario Peaches to hit the market.
Dec 5, 2015
472 posts
503 upvotes
Verdun, QC
I thought it was Michael Jordan cereal and was wondering who still mafkets athlete cereals now a days... Feels so out of date. Then I see the 88 first page and thought ohhhh... Like retro 1988 stuff that makes sense now Micheal Jordan and 1988.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1589 posts
822 upvotes
There is a $1 coupon from the manufacturer making the cereal $2.88

Coupon HERE.
What dancing banana ?
Feb 8, 2007
74 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote: Or just price match with other stores that do price match, sometimes they have a better batch.
bobby621 wrote: I bought some peaches from Young and Steeles, they were amazing, .77/lb.

I bought some from the Keele and Finch location, they were horrible, spongy inside, no juice at all, ended throwing them out.

Both peaches were from Georgia.

I'll wait for the Ontario Peaches to hit the market.
Totally agree, the peaches are hit and miss at certain locations. Just depends on the batch I guess.