KIDS
https://julbo-canada.ca/collections/junior
11 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3247 posts
1740 upvotes
Calgary
Good looking sunglasses but at similar premium prices as Oakleys. Never heard of this brand though so gonna pass.
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
1718 posts
240 upvotes
Winnipeg
scotsum wrote: Good looking sunglasses but at similar premium prices as Oakleys. Never heard of this brand though so gonna pass.
Somehow missed this.

Can't speak for their other sunglasses but they are probably the biggest of only a few suppliers that make high-altitude mountaineering sunglasses. They are French and make prescription lenses inhouse.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5450 posts
925 upvotes
ragin_pyro wrote: Somehow missed this.

Can't speak for their other sunglasses but they are probably the biggest of only a few suppliers that make high-altitude mountaineering sunglasses. They are French and make prescription lenses inhouse.
How to get prescriptions? I can't find a way to add
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2819 posts
1160 upvotes
Kingston
Are they part of the Luxotica monster?
Mar 19, 2008
485 posts
463 upvotes
I have two pairs of Julbo sunglasses. The first pair I ordered last summer during a clearance sale. It has a Zebra 2-4 lens and I really like that lens. The glasses arrived with a missing nose piece and neither Julbo Canada or the head office in France could provide me with a replacement one as it was a discontinued model. Fortunately Julbo USA came through though they normally don't ship to Canada so as not to compete. I bought a pair of Aerospeed Reactiv 0-3 for mountain biking in the fall through Altitude Sports and they are super comfortable. That said, the bag they included to protect the sunglasses and to clean them arrived partially unstitched. I ordered a pair of Sniper L with a Zebra 2-4 for cross-country skiing this summer as they were being cleared and there was an extra 10% off on July 1st. I received a Sniper L with a Spectron 2 lens instead. I was told that the Sniper with the Zebra 2-4 lens was discontinued and that they had no stock left so I returned the ones I received. I see that it's still being offered on their website though they have no stock left. I found Julbo Canada to be good communicators when I had questions and problems but there are obvious issues they need to deal with. I would still order from them because I really like the products.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2135 posts
1077 upvotes
For that ever-popular "look at me, I just finished kiteboarding" look.
Aug 26, 2012
17 posts
3 upvotes
TORONTO
25% off didn't work on a sale item I tried (model: Arise)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5450 posts
925 upvotes
chrisjr wrote: 25% off didn't work on a sale item I tried (model: Arise)
Probably cause this expired already lol.