Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

July 24th only Wagjag.com Bose QC25 ($244 shipping included) - 10 for Telus customers

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2015 5:57 pm
Tags:
None
35 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1838 posts
1240 upvotes
Near You
Wonder if you can pricematch this.
Apr 9, 2011
139 posts
136 upvotes
Victoria
Thank you, been wanting to purchase these for a while! Only thing is it doesn't specify whether they are the Android or iPhone version (only difference is the cable).
Jun 25, 2003
991 posts
7 upvotes
Thanks! bought another pair. These are great headphones!
Apr 9, 2011
139 posts
136 upvotes
Victoria
Very bottom left of the wagjag home page there is a link that says 'WagJag credits for TELUS customers'
Apr 9, 2011
139 posts
136 upvotes
Victoria
Wish I knew about the ebates before I purchased!
Jun 29, 2014
193 posts
49 upvotes
BC
Tempting, but also wondering if these are authentic products. Remember those fake Beats sold on LivingSocial a while back? Full retail price minus 20% discount but many users had to return them after watching those real vs. fake videos on Youtube. Wagjag isn't a retailer and if you read the fine print it says "final sale" so I'm wondering if I should take the risk.

Is there anyone who has bought headphones from Wagjag before that can chime in?
Nov 18, 2006
786 posts
182 upvotes
Montreal
so tempted.. I would need confirmation these are real.
Jun 4, 2010
81 posts
35 upvotes
Edmonton
I've emailed their support to confirm authenticity, availability of warranty and available buyer protection if they prove to be counterfeit. Will report back when I receive a response.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1355 posts
786 upvotes
Ajax
Bought a pair of beats headphones from wagjag a year ago for $179....they claimed they were real...ended up being cheap knockoffs...no trust in wagjag anymore....just an FYI for those wondering.
Jun 29, 2014
193 posts
49 upvotes
BC
mikerosoft wrote: I've emailed their support to confirm authenticity, availability of warranty and available buyer protection if they prove to be counterfeit. Will report back when I receive a response.
Thank you, but the 20% off coupon has expired :(
Jun 29, 2014
193 posts
49 upvotes
BC
covabwoy wrote: Bought a pair of beats headphones from wagjag a year ago for $179....they claimed they were real...ended up being cheap knockoffs...no trust in wagjag anymore....just an FYI for those wondering.
Thank you for sharing. Sorry about that. So yeah...better to stay away then
Apr 9, 2011
139 posts
136 upvotes
Victoria
I was reading a previous RFD thread about the beats, it seems like they were offered through wagjag from an affiliate site (advanceaudio), on the wagjag site these Bose are offered direct from wagjag? Does anyone know what the RGC stands for in 'WagJag Product (RGC)'
Oct 21, 2013
21 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
The sales T&Cs are: 'Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase. '

How does one determine if these are knockoffs, or not being sold as new?
Apr 9, 2011
139 posts
136 upvotes
Victoria
It's hard to say I'm considering cancelling my order
Banned
Jul 24, 2015
17 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i Just canclled my order. I don't know when is the expiry date and when ever these things pops out. Basically they are not doing very well therefore, they are asking companies like Wagjag to do the promo for them.