Automotive

Just bought a 2017 Chevrolet Spark LT

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2018 6:32 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2011
807 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver

Just bought a 2017 Chevrolet Spark LT

MSRP 17,450 plus 125 gov fee + dealership fee
CLEARNACE REBATE 3000
Paid 15.5K OTD in Vancouver BC, free rubble floor mat

It's my first time buying a car.
I wonder if this is a good buy so I can learn from it for the future
Last edited by cnbobby on Feb 15th, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12525 posts
7408 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
What's done is done, enjoy the car and don't look back.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2011
807 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver
Cheapo-Findo wrote: What's done is done, enjoy the car and don't look back.
oh i don't regret buying it at all :)
but just want to know how much should I expect to negotiate for the future buy
Newbie
Oct 5, 2017
55 posts
23 upvotes
Surrey, BC
I think you did quite well. I'm impressed with the standard features that are included in the Spark. There's a lot of equipment for the price.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8533 upvotes
GTHA
cnbobby wrote: MSRP 17,450 (plus 125 gov fee + dealership fee)
CLEARNACE REBATE 3000
Paid 15.5K OTD in Vancouver BC, free rubble floor mat

It's my first time buying a car.
I wonder if this is a good buy so I can learn from it for the future
May I ask why you chose this car?
Sr. Member
Jan 7, 2005
701 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Just enjoy it. If you want to know whether this is a good deal you should have asked first.

This deal have no relevance to the next purpose. Discount levels varies based on demand, supply, time..etc. If you purchase a popular model. $500 discount could be good.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2011
807 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver
tk1000 wrote: May I ask why you chose this car?
It meet all I need:
4 door for dropping off the kid to daycare
small to fit with the 7 seater in garage
save gas to drive to work

Bonus:
carplay/android auto
backup camera

not many choices for 15K range as I tried Micra, Mirage and I don't like neither of them
yet fit, yaris basic model will probaby 20K+
Last edited by cnbobby on Feb 15th, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2011
807 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver
RSX-S wrote: Just enjoy it. If you want to know whether this is a good deal you should have asked first.

This deal have no relevance to the next purpose. Discount levels varies based on demand, supply, time..etc. If you purchase a popular model. $500 discount could be good.
you might be right, too impulsive LOL
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4893 posts
2237 upvotes
Mississauga
Discounts on entry/inexpensive models won’t be that great since margins are already slim.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)