Expired Hot Deals

[Juul] New Juul C1 Vape, 4 Pods, Portable Charging Case, $45+ site credit = $32 after VISA Credit

[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12622 posts
833 upvotes

New Juul C1 Vape, 4 Pods, Portable Charging Case, $45+ site credit = $32 after VISA Credit

Deal Link:
Price:
$32
Savings:
55%or More
Retailer:
Juul
NOTE: Please do not post referral requests, referral links or discuss referral discounts in this thread AND keep discussions relevant to the deal to prevent this thread from being locked

Juul recently released the Bluetooth connected Juul C1 in Canada and the UK.

https://www.juul.ca/en-CA/shop/devices/juul-c1

Price is $44.99 but you will get a $45 site credit & $40 Virtual Visa Prepaid Card after completing some surveys after purchase. (surveys will be sent within a week or two of delivery / Visa will be sent to your email shortly after completing survey). Subsequent survey requests will be made throughout the first year of purchase where you will be issued additional credits and Visas.

FREE Portable Charging Case if you connect it to the android only Juul App valued at $59.99 (redemption code will be sent to your email 1-2 days after pairing)

Free shipping over $60

Add Juul c1 and a 4 pack of pods to get FREE Shipping

Subtotal C$65.98
Shipping FREE
Sales Tax C$5.98 (Ontario)
Total C$71.96

Do the survey get a $40 Virtual Visa (you can get a physical card shipped for $3 if you want). Complete a secondary survey and receive a $45 Credit to be used on Juul.ca.

Total out of pocket after the Visa credit card is $31.96 for:
1. JUUL C1 unit with charger
2. 4 Pods of your choice
3. Portable Charging Case ($59.99 value)
4. $45 credit *to be used on Juul.ca after another completing two juul surveys.
5. Additional credits and Visas for additional surveys sent out within the first year at one month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. (thank you @Roldy for mentioning the additional surveys)

I don't encourage people to start vaping if they don't already. For some people it can be used as a tool to stop or reduce smoking. This deal is not for kids. You need to be over 18 to buy.

It's not a perfect solution and I know there isn't mush long term use information out there but I personally believe that it's better than smoking. My cigarette consumption was reduced by more than half.

NOTE: Please do not post referral requests, referral links or discuss referral discounts in this thread AND keep discussions relevant to the deal to prevent this thread from being locked
Images
  • Screenshot_20190817-203602_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190817-180211_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190818-134257_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190821-133621_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by Siefer999 on Aug 21st, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 11 times in total.
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
117 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
10945 posts
14234 upvotes
Montreal
Wonder why no iOS support. Does Apple block vaping or nicotine products?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12622 posts
833 upvotes
stephroll wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 8:40 pm
Wonder why no iOS support. Does Apple block vaping or nicotine products?
Probably will have support later on. Recently released in Canada as a test

https://www.google.com/amp/s/torontosun ... d-vape/amp

"Why was Canada chosen to test out this product?

The Canadian version of the app was done first so given we wanted to get it out into the market and start monitoring. We plan on taking this to as many markets as we can."

If you have privicy concerns, you can get the regular one without the Bluetooth. You just won't get the free portable charging case.
----------------------
References:
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Sep 13, 2012
711 posts
353 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
ProfessorChaos wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 8:36 pm
Now imagine if any of us were working for Juul, making these pods and "e-cigarettes"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/juul-to ... -deal.html
What kind of deal can Juul secure the Canadian taxpayers who will in turn have to fund decades of additional medical treatment as a result of vaping? Do what you will but if you purchase this product you should be paying through the roof to funnel cash back into healthcare.
Sep 9, 2018
120 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
$5 for a 0.7ml pod?, that's $210 for 30ml. Buy a refillable and make your own E-Liquid. $5 for 30ml. God Bless Big Tobacco!
Jul 24, 2012
943 posts
502 upvotes
Toronto
SuperNaut wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 11:27 pm
$5 for a 0.7ml pod?, that's $210 for 30ml. Buy a refillable and make your own E-Liquid. $5 for 30ml. God Bless Big Tobacco!
Nicotine salts juice is different from the regular e-juice. I understand you can refill as it’s cheaper, but your really paying for the convenience here. I’ve tried refilling pods and it really sucks.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2272 posts
63 upvotes
Looks like it's a $45 credit to use on Juul.ca now?
The JUUL C1 pilot program

Get a free portable charging case* for pairing JUUL C1 to the JUUL app and a $45 credit to be used on JUUL.ca for completing surveys. Only qualifies for owners of devices compatible with the Android™ platform.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12622 posts
833 upvotes
express.items wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 12:59 am
Looks like it's a $45 credit to use on Juul.ca now?
I noticed that too and took a screenshot. I might contact then about it.

I was told by my friend's gf that there are additional surveys every few months for $40 visas but I didn't want to mention it on the initial post as I can't confirm it and she's not the most trustworthy person
----------------------
References:
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Mar 14, 2017
187 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto
Just a note about the survey and the visa, you have to answer the questions "correctly" in order to qualify for the survey. If you're not in the right demographic they'll screen you out from participating and no Visas for you
Feb 22, 2017
262 posts
295 upvotes
Ontario
100Pacer wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 9:01 pm
What kind of deal can Juul secure the Canadian taxpayers who will in turn have to fund decades of additional medical treatment as a result of vaping? Do what you will but if you purchase this product you should be paying through the roof to funnel cash back into healthcare.
Not sure I follow. I'm interested in buying it because my father is a smoker and I want to encourage him to try something less harmful since I think the ship has sailed on cessation. I'm pretty sure I pay more than you in taxes too, so am I allowed to buy this or not your majesty?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4887 posts
765 upvotes
Markham
RFD should ban cigarette ads

@tomRFD
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12622 posts
833 upvotes
corwal wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 11:02 am
Just a note about the survey and the visa, you have to answer the questions "correctly" in order to qualify for the survey. If you're not in the right demographic they'll screen you out from participating and no Visas for you
You will get the initial survey for sure but it may prevent you from participating in subsequent surveys
Images
  • Screenshot_20190817-203602_Chrome.jpg
----------------------
References:
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)