Expired Hot Deals

JYSK

WELLPUR NESNA / Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel (129.99 - 60 = $69.99)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2021 7:25 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 17, 2021
160 posts
288 upvotes

[JYSK] WELLPUR NESNA / Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel (129.99 - 60 = $69.99)

I've been eyeing this particular pillow for a while since I'd tried it in-store and I liked that it was firm but still had an appropriate amount of "give". Looked around and this seems to be the lowest price.
While they say it's ideal for stomach sleepers, I'd bet it's great for people that hug their pillows from the side too.
Shredded memory foam pillows are pretty great in my experience and I've heard especially good things about some of JYSK's premium pillows.

Looks like it's easy enough to return if you're not a fan, so I've ordered one for pick-up. They don't charge extra to grab one locally, but there's a fee for shipping I think.

Seems like their other pillows are on sale too.
10 replies
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 17, 2021
160 posts
288 upvotes
Just picked mine up and I already love it. Gave it a quick test and it's incredibly comfortable.
Only real downside is that it doesn't fit well in any of my cases. Thinking Face
20210820_152601.jpg
Jr. Member
Nov 19, 2013
120 posts
64 upvotes
I'm a back sleeper, which would be good for me?
Member
Sep 9, 2008
432 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
RCLethTor wrote: I'm a back sleeper, which would be good for me?
it mentions in the product description below that this pillow is
Sleeper type Stomach
all your staples coupons are belong to us
Member
Jul 16, 2021
424 posts
688 upvotes
EngineNo9 wrote: it mentions in the product description below that this pillow is
Sleeper type Stomach
cool i need a pillow to support my belly while sleeping on the side. LOL
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 17, 2021
160 posts
288 upvotes
RCLethTor wrote: I'm a back sleeper, which would be good for me?
You may like the VIKNA. Feels really similar to this pillow but the shape is probably better for back sleepers. Cheaper, too.
Jr. Member
Aug 5, 2015
164 posts
116 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got these pillows before and they are final sale once opened, as per the employees.
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 17, 2021
160 posts
288 upvotes
Merzenary604 wrote: I got these pillows before and they are final sale once opened, as per the employees.
They told me in-store I can return it, which seems to match the return policy page. You might have bought it clearance or something? Will contact them again to confirm.
Newbie
Jan 2, 2018
52 posts
12 upvotes
Seathe wrote: They told me in-store I can return it, which seems to match the return policy page. You might have bought it clearance or something? Will contact them again to confirm.
Their return policy looks to mention this: "No returns or exchanges will be accepted on opened, non-defective bedding items." I'd assume the pillows count as bedding, but maybe not.
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 17, 2021
160 posts
288 upvotes
punchy712 wrote: Their return policy looks to mention this: "No returns or exchanges will be accepted on opened, non-defective bedding items." I'd assume the pillows count as bedding, but maybe not.
You may be right. I'll expire the thread until they get back to me.
Newbie
Aug 13, 2018
81 posts
87 upvotes
Not sure why you expired it... still a deal. You can just edit your first post.

Top