866 posts
1138 upvotes
AB

K-Y Lubricant - MIR

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 15, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: THIS REBATE STARTS FROM APRIL 11, 2016

Save up to $16.10 on any one (1) K-Y® JELLY 113 g, K-Y® LIQUID 71 g, or K-Y® SENSUAL SILK® 40 mL with mail-in rebate offer or submit online at www.rbsmartsaver.ca using offer code 643K6.

Purchase any one (1) K-Y® JELLY 113 g, K-Y® LIQUID 71 g, or K-Y® SENSUAL SILK® 40 mL and receive up to $16.10 to cover the cost of the product, and taxes, by mail. Not valid on any other K-Y® product. Limit one (1) refund per individual, family, or household. To receive your refund by mail, complete the Official Rebate Form, attach the dated cash register receipt from where you purchased any one (1) K-Y® JELLY 113 g, K-Y® LIQUID 71 g, or K-Y® SENSUAL SILK® 40 mL with the purchase prices circled, and the Universal Product Codes (UPCs) handwritten on the receipt.

Purchases must be made between April 11, 2016 and May 15, 2016. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. All requests for refunds should be received on or before June 15, 2016. Offer valid only in Canada. Only original rebate forms, dated cash register receipts with the UPC codes recorded will be accepted. Not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or undelivered mail. This promotional offer, extended to consumers, requires that the person receiving the refund make the purchase. No submissions will be accepted from retailers, clubs, organizations, wholesalers or contractors. This offer may not be published in any other form or rebate publication without the written permission of Reckitt Benckiser (Canada) Inc. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
93 replies
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2015
2805 posts
2474 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone explain what is this for and how do you use it??
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
5115 posts
1657 upvotes
Redsanta wrote: Can someone explain what is this for and how do you use it??
Not to sure, but I heard it's supposedly used for this new activity called "sex"
[OP]
Oct 5, 2014
866 posts
1138 upvotes
AB
What is this? It is a lubricant to enhance the pleasure of intimacy

How do you use it? just don't eat it :P
[OP]
Oct 5, 2014
866 posts
1138 upvotes
AB
technique wrote: Does it count if i buy this value pack?

https://www.amazon.ca/K-Y-Jelly-113g-Va ... JELLY+113g
there is nothing in the fine print that says no value packs..

I have in the past bought value pack for Finish Product and was approved. The same company is processing this MIR as well.. May be send them an email and check with them in advance..
Feb 8, 2009
622 posts
51 upvotes
Which is better, this or the anti monkey butt?
Aug 6, 2012
425 posts
35 upvotes
EDMONTON
wamwam wrote: there is nothing in the fine print that says no value packs..

I have in the past bought value pack for Finish Product and was approved. The same company is processing this MIR as well.. May be send them an email and check with them in advance..
Okay I was just concerned because of the "Purchase any one (1) K-Y® JELLY 113" disclaimer
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
3007 posts
1032 upvotes
Tuktoyaktuk
myleftnut wrote: Which is better, this or the anti monkey butt?
Well, they're both friction reducers...
Nov 29, 2012
10 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
Great deal. I'm going to slide on over and get some.
[OP]
Oct 5, 2014
866 posts
1138 upvotes
AB
Please Note: This rebate starts from April 11, 2016
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14945 posts
1218 upvotes
Markham
wamwam wrote: Please Note: This rebate starts from April 11, 2016
added it to my calendar, thanks
ShadowVlican
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20821 posts
4966 upvotes
Poormond Hill
If you are ever fortunate and find yourself in a tight position, apply it just like Sun tan lotion.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2585 posts
1640 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Like, all over exposed skin? Is this for outdoors?
sandikosh wrote: If you are ever fortunate and find yourself in a tight position, apply it just like Sun tan lotion.
Dec 10, 2013
401 posts
143 upvotes
KITCHENER
wamwam wrote: there is nothing in the fine print that says no value packs..

Are you sure you read the first section?

"Save up to $16.10 on any one" then it lists the products