Expired Hot Deals

Kaltire

Free tire installation for Front line workers - GTA

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2020 4:49 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 8, 2013
20 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary

Free tire installation for Front line workers - GTA

Expiry:
September 30, 2020
Retailer:
Kaltire
Saw this at one of their stores in GTA, Might be valid at some other locations as well.
Images
  • Health care promotion.GIF
10 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2003
3911 posts
1773 upvotes
sharmavibhor wrote: Saw this at one of their stores in GTA, Might be valid at some other locations as well.
If your purchase tires for them... i thought the install was usually free anyways? Tire changes are free if you get tires from them...or was it rotations? Nonetheless, they emphasize tire purchases and the services ive found, they've waived every so often.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2012
1004 posts
1272 upvotes
Toronto
halcyon wrote: If your purchase tires for them... i thought the install was usually free anyways? Tire changes are free if you get tires from them...or was it rotations? Nonetheless, they emphasize tire purchases and the services ive found, they've waived every so often.
Install is not free

PASSENGER TIRE INSTALLATION
$20.00
Qty 4
$80.00
TPMS SERVICE PACK
$4.00
Qty 4
$16.00
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 8, 2013
20 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary
I think it will be taken out at the store level if you show them the ID and this poster. I did see one of the customers getting this. Might be instore only not online.
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 8, 2013
20 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary
I always got tire rotations free, had to pay for changeovers
Member
Nov 5, 2018
358 posts
327 upvotes
DrDoomsday wrote: Which tires are good to get for a car?
What are you even asking looool... rubber ones
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2019
1004 posts
346 upvotes
Ferinthu1 wrote: What are you even asking looool... rubber ones
Ha ha. I see your point. I mean to ask, if I go there, which tire (model) should I buy from them (which tire model is a good choice)
Member
Nov 5, 2018
358 posts
327 upvotes
DrDoomsday wrote: Ha ha. I see your point. I mean to ask, if I go there, which tire (model) should I buy from them (which tire model is a good choice)
What do you drive? A toyota highlander or a chevrolet cobalt? What are you looking for? (All season, winter)

What's your budget?

These are typical things you should provide to people when asking for advice.

But if you want a generally decent tire, go for the pirelli scorpions.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2019
1004 posts
346 upvotes
Ferinthu1 wrote: What do you drive? A toyota highlander or a chevrolet cobalt? What are you looking for? (All season, winter)

What's your budget?

These are typical things you should provide to people when asking for advice.

But if you want a generally decent tire, go for the pirelli scorpions.
We have two cars. A 2010 Camry and a Ford Focus. Our all seasons are going to be done at the end of this season and the upcoming season is winter.

In terms of budget, whatever is reasonable for an average quality set of tires. We usually go to the dealer so I imagine it should be cheaper than our current spending regardless.

Top