Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KaseMe

25% off everything (Cell phone cases (custom or not) + AirPods Cases + MacBook skins, etc) - Biggest sale of the year!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2022 4:57 am
[OP]
Apr 9, 2021
73 posts
222 upvotes

25% off everything (Cell phone cases (custom or not) + AirPods Cases + MacBook skins, etc) - Biggest sale of the year!

Deal Link:
Savings:
25% off
Expiry:
March 29, 2022
Retailer:
KaseMe
One of the biggest phone case makers in Canada has its biggest sale of the year right now (same discount they have for Black Friday).

It's 25% off everything when you use the promo code "MrDeals" at checkout.

It works on everything (phone cases, AirPods cases, MacBooks skins, etc.) and it ends tomorrow (March 29th).

Also works on custom cases (and all of their cases are made in Canada!)
Last edited by FunkMasterDeals on Mar 28th, 2022 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Feb 26, 2011
947 posts
1020 upvotes
Calgary
I can't be the only one clicking in here wondering wtf KaseMe is?

edit: thanks to whoever edited the thread title
[OP]
Apr 9, 2021
73 posts
222 upvotes
jwslam wrote: I can't be the only one clicking in here wondering wtf KaseMe is?
Sorry, I edited the title, they are well known in Quebec but might be relatively unknown outside the province.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3904 posts
2331 upvotes
Halifax
$32 for a case I can get for $5 in China? Hard pass. Their stencil might be Canadian, but the case is not.
Mar 17, 2014
934 posts
718 upvotes
Vancouver
very interesting site.... listed case page shows price of $32.95 but when added to cart, it goes to $39.95 ??????? and you use discount to get $9.99 off? so you still pay $29.97+tax = $31.47
i was like... oh $32.95 is in US price? and realized that website address is kasemedesign.CA ??????? wtf is this?????????? beware of this CANADIAN site trying to rip off Canadians....
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2002 posts
2439 upvotes
Not bad for a made in Canada case, shame they don’t have any MagSafe ones

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)