Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Katsuya Canada

30% off on All Takeout (Cash only) Valid at all Ontario & BC locations

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2021 3:38 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto

30% off on All Takeout (Cash only) Valid at all Ontario & BC locations

Expiry:
March 31, 2021
Retailer:
Katsuya Canada
-Deal still ongoing: 30% off on all takeout

-Cash only

-Valid at all locations across Ontario and British Columbia

-Discount available until dine-in is allowed again

https://katsuya.ca/toronto-menu/

Note: Their sister restaurant Bobooya in North York also has 30% discount cash promo or 20% by card

Last edited by Pochacco on Feb 8th, 2021 7:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.
80 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
their sauces are all so… extra to me
tastes better without the sauce... do they have a normal sauce not on the menu? like a basic basic sauce
Banned
Aug 28, 2013
780 posts
514 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Best deal ever was 50% right? I heard my friend told me one time...
Feb 4, 2007
859 posts
886 upvotes
Cash only? Sounds pretty gross in today's world.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
RoyF482 wrote: Best deal ever was 50% right? I heard my friend told me one time...
if my memory is right, the last time they had 50% off for all locations in ontario was in July of 2019 and for Vaughan grand opening in August 2020
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8338 posts
8877 upvotes
is takeout any good? i mean it's been sitting in sauce for a while before getting home and eating...
Last edited by muffin4life on Jan 20th, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2803 posts
2613 upvotes
YYZ
Mysticode wrote: Cash only? Sounds pretty gross in today's world.
would you rather 15% off w/ card?
muffin4life wrote: is takeout any good? i mean it's been sitting in soup for a while before getting home and eating...
get sauce ots
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Sep 23, 2006
674 posts
829 upvotes
Mysticode wrote: Cash only? Sounds pretty gross in today's world.
Considering cash is only legal tender in Canada, shops have to accept it. I laugh every time I see store saying they accept card payments only. Guess they have no idea that legally they cant say no to cash payment.
May 4, 2018
566 posts
387 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: is takeout any good? i mean it's been sitting in sauce for a while before getting home and eating...
They package the sauce separately. The food containers are also vented so the breading doesn't get soggy.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2014
2001 posts
2664 upvotes
Lol nice to see the Coquitlam menu is still ~$1 more for everything compared to Ontario... Guess it's the "Vancouver tax".
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
cvrle1 wrote: Considering cash is only legal tender in Canada, shops have to accept it. I laugh every time I see store saying they accept card payments only. Guess they have no idea that legally they cant say no to cash payment.
It's not illegal to refuse cash. 'Legal tender' doesn't mean that anyone has to accept it. For example, many businesses have been refusing hundred dollar bills (because of counterfeit concerns) for years.

A spokesperson for the Bank of Canada said that it is up to the seller to determine the method of payment.

“No law requires anyone to accept bank notes or any other form of payment to settle a commercial transaction,” Josianne Ménard told Global News through email.

She said the fact that bills are often described as legal tender is irrelevant.

“While the term ‘legal tender’ describes the money approved in a country for paying debts or settling commercial transactions, it does not force anyone to accept that form of payment,” Ménard explained.
Oct 18, 2014
166 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I ordered last time they had a discount cause if covid and was not impressed with their food. I did not enjoy it at all and would not go back even if it was 90 % off.
That's only what i experienced so I'mnot bashing them it's justi didn't like it. Also I ordered 3 different things ones plus 2 sides to try so it's not just one thing i didn't like it was the whole order.

If you enjoy their food it's a good deal!
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
158 upvotes
Coquitlam location already doing 30% off for cash orders.

Will likely try this.
Images
  • 6EDFD3E8-E96E-4F72-A4D5-5876D8783EFE.png
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
I wish theyd bring back the meat packs again. That was an excellent deal.

Anyway, I know what Im having for dinner this weekend!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
All the Ont locations were doing this since the latest lockdown actually. They make a good product
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
actng wrote: their sauces are all so… extra to me
tastes better without the sauce... do they have a normal sauce not on the menu? like a basic basic sauce
I usually get Japanese or curry sauce, those 2 are more "traditional" & I prefer over their other sauces
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
actng wrote: their sauces are all so… extra to me
The original or curry sauces. You can get it on the side (I think it comes that way for takeout as default, at least the one I get it from) and just add however much you want. I agree, I prefer the ones that are not just a butt ton of cheese, cream and spices.
Apr 1, 2009
77 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
VANSTERDAM60420 wrote: is the Vancouver/Coquitlam location dine in only and not take out?

just wondering cause their website says

* Dine-in Service Only *
https://katsuya.ca/vancouver-menu/
No, the "Dine-in Service Only" is for the "Cabbage and miso soup are free to unlimited refil for those who order tonkatsu set, a bowl of rice is refillable for only one time." note.

On another note, is the Robson one opened yet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)