• Jul 10th, 2021 1:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
14322 posts
9086 upvotes
Markham

Kebab Factory Frozen Beef/Chicken/Lamb kebabs

Was in Walmart yesterday looking for those Angus rib steaks and saw these in the freezer section. Anyone try them. Beef ones were $9 for 14. Lamb $15 for 14 kebabs. Might be a good freezer item to have when you don't have anything to cook/grill. Package says cook straight from frozen on the BBQ, oven or pan fry.

Ingredients look like real food [just like I would make].
IMG_20210518_133235.jpg
IMG_20210518_133240.jpg

From their website

Made with ground beef, along with fresh onions, fresh garlic, fresh ginger, fresh cilantro, and bread crumbs for binding and making sure it doesn’t fall apart when cooking, mixed with our own special tandoori spice blend!

No need to defrost! Cook straight from frozen on the BBQ, in your oven or even pan fry! Cooking instructions on back of product package.

Enjoy in a naan, pita, hot dog bun or just as is!

Nutrition as expected..pretty high in fat and salt. But that's normal for processed foods IMO. Don't eat this regularly.

kebabs Capture.JPG
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
4 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
14322 posts
9086 upvotes
Markham
Thanks. Sometimes it's a challenging thinking of what to eat and these kebabs are pretty tasty eats. Add rice (with Sumac and butter) and a char grilled tomato and you got dinner and save.

For reference....A double skewer Koobideh (beef kebab) dinner at the place near me charges $16 + tax.

Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3457 posts
3096 upvotes
Toronto
Nice find I will definitely be giving them a try, I make this at home from scratch but sometimes you just want them done and ready to go thats when this would be perfect, I also buy the fresh mix at Adonis sometimes but at this price its even cheaper.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
14322 posts
9086 upvotes
Markham
Finally got around to trying this product. I bought a lamb and a beef package and both were very tasty. I bought medium and there's a bit of kick in there.

I recommend it for decent eats. Cooks from frozen which is a nice have in the freezer.