Hot Deals

Kellogg's

Buy 2 Kellogg's cereal and get a $5 prepaid card (Feb. 24 to June 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2022 10:23 am
Jan 7, 2019
171 posts
78 upvotes
Specially marked boxes were available and on sale, I wasn’t sure if gift cards were still available so I bought 4 to be safe and submitted when home.
Next day went back to max deal and all specially marked boxes are gone. Does anyone know if regularly marked boxes work? How do they know the difference?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1011 posts
1014 upvotes
Hamilton
AnthonyS428750 wrote: Specially marked boxes were available and on sale, I wasn’t sure if gift cards were still available so I bought 4 to be safe and submitted when home.
Next day went back to max deal and all specially marked boxes are gone. Does anyone know if regularly marked boxes work? How do they know the difference?
They don't know the difference. As long as you buy the right size you are good.
Jan 7, 2019
171 posts
78 upvotes
FallenAngel1978 wrote: They don't know the difference. As long as you buy the right size you are good.
Thanks ended up finding even better price 2/$6 tax in. 10 box for $5 is awesome yay
Mar 8, 2007
547 posts
643 upvotes
this may be a dumb question:

can you submit all 10 proof of purchases at once - on one submission? or do you need to do 2 on one submission, then another 2 on another submission....basically 5 submissions?
Nov 2, 2018
145 posts
53 upvotes
silenthunder wrote: this may be a dumb question:

can you submit all 10 proof of purchases at once - on one submission? or do you need to do 2 on one submission, then another 2 on another submission....basically 5 submissions?
U don’t have to do different submissions. I did one for 10 cereal boxes on one receipt and it worked.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2811 posts
1821 upvotes
montreal
None4gretchen wrote: I saw on IG that people started receiving their Giftcards from this promo.

🤞🏻 For mine that I submitted when the portal first opened back in Feb.
Havent got any news appart from the initial upload email receipt on Feb 24th.
- thank for participation ... if approved you should received your cards in 3-4 weeks ... bla bla bla

But after that, niet! No email saying the request was approved nor rejected.

Anyone in the same situation?
(if I try to re-upload the receipt, it says that I already reached the 5-boxes limit)
Sep 24, 2019
418 posts
782 upvotes
Toronto
superbigjay wrote: Havent got any news appart from the initial upload email receipt on Feb 24th.
- thank for participation ... if approved you should received your cards in 3-4 weeks ... bla bla bla

But after that, niet! No email saying the request was approved nor rejected.

Anyone in the same situation?
(if I try to re-upload the receipt, it says that I already reached the 5-boxes limit)
I submitted on Feb 24 and got x5 Giftcards in the mail at the end of April. I would contact them to see what’s up with yours.
Nov 20, 2006
307 posts
329 upvotes
I submitted on April 17, got a confirmation email for the submission but did not get any email to confirm the approval. Today I received my 5 gift cards.
Mar 8, 2007
547 posts
643 upvotes
Was at no frills yesterday (Richmond hill,ON Yonge/Bernard)

Saw corn flakes and rice crispies boxes in the required sizes. 3 dollars (if you buy2) just thought I would mention since I haven’t seen these before and the deal is still on.

Hope everyone has a great May two four weekend!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4910 posts
39121 upvotes
Last day to buy is tomorrow.
Apr 5, 2018
360 posts
360 upvotes
I like the Vanilla Almond Special K. The price was hovering around $5 but it now selling for $7.xx. So in essence it's a price bump and then this rebate. Not very imaginative, but I guess people pay attention when it's a "deal". And it helps push customers buy 2 of these.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4910 posts
39121 upvotes
signops wrote: I like the Vanilla Almond Special K. The price was hovering around $5 but it now selling for $7.xx. So in essence it's a price bump and then this rebate. Not very imaginative, but I guess people pay attention when it's a "deal". And it helps push customers buy 2 of these.
Buy at No Frills if you can. $4.00 each when you buy 2.
Apr 5, 2018
360 posts
360 upvotes
Thanks, great tip. I was getting this at Food Basics. Need to stock this as I'm having guests soon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)