Hot Deals

[Kellogg's] Buy 2 specially marked Kellogg's cereal with option to receive a $5 prepaid card or to donate the card (ends oct 8 2021)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 11:28 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1695 posts
3109 upvotes
Toronto

[Kellogg's] Buy 2 specially marked Kellogg's cereal with option to receive a $5 prepaid card or to donate the card (ends oct 8 2021)

Buy 2 specially marked boxes of Kellogg's cereal with option to receive a $5 prepaid card or to donate the gift card.
Both packages must be purchased within one transaction and made on or before Sept. 24, 2021. Max. charitable donation of $325,000.

Look for these specially marked boxes on these qualifying products and qualifying weight:
Corn Pops Cereal 515 g
Froot Loops Cereal 580 g
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal 760 g
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Cereal 650 g
Kellogg’s Two Scoops Raisin Bran Cereal 755 g
KraveChocolate Cereal 525 g
Mini-Wheats Original Cereal 700 g
Mini-Wheats Brown Sugar Flavour Cereal 700 g
Rice Krispies Cereal 640 g
Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal 620 g

Valid on purchases made on or before Sept 24, 2021. Limit of five (5) prepaid cards to Keep or Donate per person and per household. Proof of purchase record must clearly show retailer name, date of purchase, qualifying products purchased, total transaction dollar amount and must be submitted by 11:59:59 ET p.m. on October 8, 2021. Each proof of purchase record can only be submitted for redemption once and is subject to verification. Up to a maximum of 65,000 prepaid cards available. While supplies last. Donations will be directed to our Better Days partners fighting hunger, up to a maximum charitable donation of $325,000. If you elect to keep your $5 prepaid card, your card will arrive in the mail in approximately 3-4 weeks. Prepaid cards must be used within 6 months of activation. Prepaid cards can be used anywhere prepaid cards are accepted. Internet access required to complete redemption process. Kellogg’s* is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged shipments. Open to Canadian residents: must be age of majority.
https://kelloggskeepordonate.ca/

Contest rules are at:

https://mxco-production-tether.s3.us-we ... NAL_EN.pdf
Images
  • kelloggs.PNG
26 replies
Jan 15, 2019
15 posts
96 upvotes
Thanks, OP. There's also a $2 off coupon on Smart Canucks - in total, you could get 2 cereal boxes for approximately $0.92 if you buy them from Superstore, not including GST.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8481 posts
4413 upvotes
thetubbylife wrote: Thanks, OP. There's also a $2 off coupon on Smart Canucks - in total, you could get 2 cereal boxes for approximately $0.92 if you buy them from Superstore, not including GST.
Thanks for sharing. Can you provide a link the $2 off coupon? I couldn't locate it.
Jan 15, 2019
15 posts
96 upvotes
choclover wrote: Thanks for sharing. Can you provide a link the $2 off coupon? I couldn't locate it.
Try this

If the link doesn't work, Google "Kelloggs Coupons Canada", and it should be the second result.
Nov 14, 2012
794 posts
411 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
thetubbylife wrote: [url=http://couponscanada.************.ca/coupons/kelloggs-special-k25-coupon-canada]Try this[/url]

If the link doesn't work, Google "Kelloggs Coupons Canada", and it should be the second result.
Thanks for the tip, I'm printing coupons for the cereal I want.
Nov 1, 2017
190 posts
167 upvotes
Loblaws has the 4k pts if you buy 2 of the select family size cereals.
Was at St Clair/Bathurst location and they only had 2 boxes of 700g mini-wheats left and I took them for the 4k pts back.
Also, the cereal was $4.99 a box.
Was hoping to buy 10 in one shot.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16816 posts
7080 upvotes
Has anyone use the "Buy Any 2 Get 4000 points" offer to buy MORE than 2?

Normally with these sort of offers I could buy 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 no problem. But I always like to check if someone else has already done this before loading up the cart. This one should make a great food bank donation with the gas cards.
Feb 4, 2021
18 posts
12 upvotes
Yup.

A couple of months ago, No Frills had buy 2 boxes get 4000 points and there were these online coupons for $1 off for a box and Walmart had them on sale for $4.44.

So if you bought 10 and price matched, and used the 10 $1 off coupons. You would get back 20000 PC points + the 5x$5 gift cards from Kellogs and only pay ~$34. Technically making you money as you'd have $45 worth of points and cards back.
Jan 12, 2006
885 posts
206 upvotes
Edmonton
Unfortunately my local RCSS has poor selection - only 3 specially marked types available, not my favorites. Wonder if the others have been sold out, or they just haven't come in yet.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1129 posts
384 upvotes
Etobicoke
Thanks!

Bought 2 boxes yesterday and will donate a card.
Jan 21, 2019
49 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you, just submit one.

Bought from Loblaws, bonus 4000 points as well Grinning Face With Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
------------------------------------
Live the life you want.
Be happy.
😁
May 2, 2014
30 posts
18 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
On Walmart flyer they have 3 for $9 or $4 EA . Anyone able to price match for that?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2153 posts
595 upvotes
Vaughan
Had 2 of these from the last promo that just ended. can't use them online and can't use them in some stores (Walmart). After a few attempts I finally managed to use 1 at home depot.
Jan 12, 2006
885 posts
206 upvotes
Edmonton
d_source wrote: Had 2 of these from the last promo that just ended. can't use them online and can't use them in some stores (Walmart). After a few attempts I finally managed to use 1 at home depot.
The amount of your purchase has to be $5 or under at many stores in order to use these cards. I just used each to load $5 to my Amazon account.
Jan 12, 2006
885 posts
206 upvotes
Edmonton
MeguMii wrote: On Walmart flyer they have 3 for $9 or $4 EA . Anyone able to price match for that?
Check if it says family size on Walmart flyer.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2153 posts
595 upvotes
Vaughan
ttoommyy wrote: The amount of your purchase has to be $5 or under at many stores in order to use these cards. I just used each to load $5 to my Amazon account.
My home depot purchase was well over $5, so you can split a purchase that way as well.

How did you load $5 to Amazon? I couldn't get it to work with any online retailer including Amazon and PayPal since there's no name on the card.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10086 posts
70322 upvotes
Ontario
thetubbylife wrote: Thanks, OP. There's also a $2 off coupon on Smart Canucks - in total, you could get 2 cereal boxes for approximately $0.92 if you buy them from Superstore, not including GST.
choclover wrote: Thanks for sharing. Can you provide a link the $2 off coupon? I couldn't locate it.
that $2 off is only for Special K Cereal. Those ones does not have the $5 promotion.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Nov 14, 2012
794 posts
411 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
picked up 10 cereal boxes, used coupons as well at Superstore. $50 for cereal, $25 back in promotional credit card, $20 back in PC points, and $6 off in coupons. WIN-WIN!
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3199 posts
2935 upvotes
Ontario
Thatdealguy wrote: that $2 off is only for Special K Cereal. Those ones does not have the $5 promotion.
Special K is included.

Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10086 posts
70322 upvotes
Ontario
kiiaal wrote: Special K is included.

Thanks. didnt see that special K instore. only regular ones without $5
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆