[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2942 posts
512 upvotes
North York

Kellogg's Cereal $0.60 / Box: $4.99x2, free 4 L Milk + receive 4000pts YMMV

Didn't see this posted b4, so here goes - delete if duplicate please

At Valu-mart Bayview/ Cummer (North York), saw signs buy two Kellogg's cereal (515-765g) and get 1 free 4L Milk bag. Yes, this is also on Loblaws flyer,

HOWEVER, in addition to this I got 4,000 Optimum pts!!

So math is two Cereal boxes 2 @ 4.99 ea = $9.98 Less milk free, value $4.79= $5.19 Less $4 (pts) = $1.19 for two boxes of Cereal - I bought All Bran Flakes 765g

Not sure if this is at all Loblaws affiliated stores.
Last edited by sheriffabc on Jan 17th, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
29 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
7072 posts
1784 upvotes
Toronto
It is in the PC optimum apps, buy $8 of Kellogg bars, pop-tarts, kashi bars, eggo waffles or eggo pancakes, get 4000 points
Sep 23, 2008
813 posts
524 upvotes
Anyone try to combine this with the free kellogg's cereal coupon as well?
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2942 posts
512 upvotes
North York
cgtlky wrote: It is in the PC optimum apps, buy $8 of Kellogg bars, pop-tarts, kashi bars, eggo waffles or eggo pancakes, get 4000 points
Yes, I saw that, but it didn't specify Cereal - so was surprised! And happy; now if only we can use it with the coupon Wet Banana has suggested, we would off to the races!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1363 posts
435 upvotes
You can always get PC to put that 4000 pts free when you inquire. I did that when I bought from SDM $8 of eggo waffles
Aug 9, 2020
82 posts
51 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: You can always get PC to put that 4000 pts free when you inquire. I did that when I bought from SDM $8 of eggo waffles
Also, i saw this.....A brand new Kellogg’s Grocery Card promotion is coming and it begins on February the 18th! Many of you are familiar with this popular repeat promotion, but for those who are not here is how it works. Purchase two specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s products that feature the promotion, and upload your receipt through the website Once approved, you will receive by mail, a $5 prepaid Visa. Looks like you can do this challenge in advance as long as boxes are specially marked. Combine and make money!!!

https://kelloggsgrocerycash.ca/opening-soon
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1062 posts
889 upvotes
Edmonton
If this works on Kelloggs cereal too, I'm headed to my No Frills asap as they have 1.88 Kelloggs cereal there.
Mar 23, 2017
670 posts
1203 upvotes
Toronto
sheriffabc wrote: Didn't see this posted b4, so here goes - delete if duplicate please

At Valu-mart Bayview/ Cummer (North York), saw signs buy two Kellogg's cereal (515-765g) and get 1 free 4L Milk bag. Yes, this is also on Loblaws flyer,

So math is two Cereal boxes 2 @ 4.99 ea = $9.98 Less milk free, value $4.79= $5.19 Less $4 (pts) = $1.19 for two boxes of Cereal - I bought All Bran Flakes 765g

This is some seriously twisted math to make the cereal feel less expensive. If I take your math then I got cheap cereal and full priced milk.

The deal is hot, no question about that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2942 posts
512 upvotes
North York
SamG852 wrote: This is some seriously twisted math to make the cereal feel less expensive. If I take your math then I got cheap cereal and full priced milk.

The deal is hot, no question about that.
Lol, agree, another way to look at it is for $5.98, you get free milk and 2 boxes of Cereal! Whichever way you look it - still a gd deal!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1426 posts
585 upvotes
Midland
I wonder if they use the same American company (the prepaid cards were mailed from the US) that makes the credit cards from the last round.
Oct 13, 2017
640 posts
581 upvotes
joe2k1 wrote: I wonder if they use the same American company (the prepaid cards were mailed from the US) that makes the credit cards from the last round.
Probably... The last 3 rounds (or so) have all been from the same place. I doubt they would change it up
Jun 16, 2008
340 posts
90 upvotes
Was it verified by anyone else that they got 4000 pts for $8 offer applied to the cereal purchase as well? Does this work on other Kellogg's cereals?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
7072 posts
1784 upvotes
Toronto
yugo wrote: Was it verified by anyone else that they got 4000 pts for $8 offer applied to the cereal purchase as well? Does this work on other Kellogg's cereals?
check your PC optimum app offer.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
9560 posts
4394 upvotes
Toronto
cgtlky wrote: check your PC optimum app offer.
offer doesn't say cereal's included, as also mentioned by others here... I'd also like someone else in Toronto to confirm/verify before i head out, maybe at another store. ran out of milk but i dont generally eat cereal
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
7072 posts
1784 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote: offer doesn't say cereal's included, as also mentioned by others here... I'd also like someone else in Toronto to confirm/verify before i head out, maybe at another store. ran out of milk but i dont generally eat cereal
The cereal according to Op's is YMMV.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1341 posts
1495 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I don't think cereal is supposed to be included, hence the ymmv. Good deal for OP though.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
5528 posts
8850 upvotes
Montreal
sheriffabc wrote: (...) Not sure if this is at all Loblaws affiliated stores.
Good find OP.

Here's the milk offer from Loblaws and Value-mart.
That offer ends Wednesday January 20th:

Screenshot (677).png
AnujS699 wrote: If this works on Kelloggs cereal too, I'm headed to my No Frills asap as they have 1.88 Kelloggs cereal there.
The $1.88 Kellogg's cereal at No Frills are 210-275g.
The milk promotion says 515g - 765g so it most likely won't work.
Though the regular price of cereal at No Frills must be lower than elsewhere like Loblaws.

Screenshot (678).png

RCSS: no milk offer, no Kellogg's cereal deals.

Most of the times, Loblaws specials are available at Provigo in Québec but NOT this time.
Not available also at Maxi (Québec) another Loblaws banner.
ManCaveGamer wrote: offer doesn't say cereal's included, as also mentioned by others here... I'd also like someone else in Toronto to confirm/verify before i head out, maybe at another store. (...)
"ManCaveGamer" is right. Maybe OP found a glitch but before running around looking for "glitchy" 4,000 PCO points on Kellogg's cereal, it would be useful if posted their results at different banners.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1062 posts
889 upvotes
Edmonton
I can confirm that I did not receive the 4k points for 2 family size Kelloggs cereal at loblaws.

Congrats to anyone that did.

I did find this however, but like this deal, very YMMV

Found at Edmonton loblaws location
Images
  • 20210118_154549.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6929 posts
6433 upvotes
Toronto
I hate threads where people factor in the points they will be getting in the future.... you still had to pay a higher amount in order to get those points!!
sheriffabc wrote: Didn't see this posted b4, so here goes - delete if duplicate please

I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
5528 posts
8850 upvotes
Montreal
roblombardi wrote: I hate threads where people factor in the points they will be getting in the future.... you still had to pay a higher amount in order to get those points!!
You get the points immediately.
If you mean by "in the future" that the discount is not immediate, well that's the nature of points.
If you don't want to deal with points, don't click.
It says right in the title that points are involved.
Even though he "had to pay a higher amount" at first, indeed, in the end, OP enjoyed a very cheap bowl of cereal this morning.
With two 765g boxes of All Bran Flakes, I know a RFD member who will be regular for a while. Face With Tears Of Joy