Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Kellogg's

FREE Cheez-It Crackers (191-352g) with mailed coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2022 5:05 pm
32 replies
Nov 24, 2002
444 posts
859 upvotes
I follow the deals
Anybody else constantly have problems with the websaver website? I can never seem to use it without errors
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36619 upvotes
Scarborough
JMik wrote: Anybody else constantly have problems with the websaver website? I can never seem to use it without errors
I don't usually but this time it kept kicking me back to the main coupons page until it finally worked on my 3rd try.

Thanks as always, @hill15!
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Apr 15, 2018
596 posts
884 upvotes
The white cheddar crackers are quite good. I eat with extra old cheddar chz.
Jul 27, 2011
224 posts
131 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Those cereal coupons are pretty nuts as well. $2 off a product that like $3 to $4 when on sale and they go on sale so often. Thanks. Wish there were coupons on there for granola bars like last time. I believe it was $1 off Kashi granola bars and they were on sale for $2.50.
Nov 17, 2020
295 posts
492 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Still available.
You are correct. I used existing account and coupon did not showed me during checkout. Also closed and reopen browser no luck but trying with a different browser and creating a new account worked for me! Thank you OP +1
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7298 posts
71706 upvotes
Repeater wrote: Those cereal coupons are pretty nuts as well. $2 off a product that like $3 to $4 when on sale and they go on sale so often. Thanks. Wish there were coupons on there for granola bars like last time. I believe it was $1 off Kashi granola bars and they were on sale for $2.50.
Agree. I bought Frosted Flakes/Rice Krispies, 12 boxes in total for $36, used $24 in coupons. Made a claim for five $5.00 gift cards on the current promotion at Kellogg's. Free cereal and money maker deal.
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes
Just want to say that Hill is on fire today with these threads! Face With Tears Of Joy
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2018
1628 posts
2995 upvotes
Seems like the give away free Cheez-It coupons quite often. I think I’ve gotten like 20 over the past two years. I usually save my Cheez-It PC Optimum offer to make it a money maker
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2022
1051 posts
1398 upvotes
Anyone else getting this error after filling out personal info to make a new account? "We are sorry, there was a problem. Please reload the page and try again." Tried many times on diff browsers, same error.
Jan 22, 2022
22 posts
49 upvotes
Thank you, signed up! Free Cheez-Itz and 4 other coupons? Hell yeah
Feb 27, 2011
721 posts
1754 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Awesome, thanks for posting this. I know it could go in the free stuff section, but I certainly appreciate seeing it here.
Fido, Telus EPP plans
Nov 25, 2021
95 posts
172 upvotes
When I signed up, the postal code and the city fields were greyed, and also the province list couldn't be expanded to choose, so I was unable to input these required fields to finish the registration.
Please see the following photo for the details.
https://ibb.co/jhYSgnv

I've tried several browsers and the issue is still the same.

Anyone else has the same issue?
Apr 9, 2011
324 posts
345 upvotes
Victoria
entjoy wrote: When I signed up, the postal code and the city fields were greyed, and also the province list couldn't be expanded to choose, so I was unable to input these required fields to finish the registration.
Please see the following photo for the details.
https://ibb.co/jhYSgnv

I've tried several browsers and the issue is still the same.

Anyone else has the same issue?
I had the same issue at first, but then I realized as you type your address it should start to 'suggest' the address you're entering, and it will populate city, postal and province. You have to hide your own browsers auto-fill, to see the site's address 'auto-fill'.
Nov 25, 2021
95 posts
172 upvotes
dimigon wrote: I had the same issue at first, but then I realized as you type your address it should start to 'suggest' the address you're entering, and it will populate city, postal and province. You have to hide your own browsers auto-fill, to see the site's address 'auto-fill'.
Got it.
Registered successfully!
Thanks so much!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)