Expired Hot Deals

Indochino

KennethCole.com Clearance Sale - Some items 41% off + 20% off + Free US shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2010 12:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6779 posts
500 upvotes
GT'eh

[Indochino] KennethCole.com Clearance Sale - Some items 41% off + 20% off + Free US shipping

http://www.kennethcole.com

Greetings RFD'ers just got word from my US associates on BBM that the Kenneth Cole web site is having a Clearance Sale in addition to 20% off your order with coupon code HELLO20 (must be in all caps). 20% off order code available until 11:59PM ET on 4/30/2010.

Depending on the amount of your order, you can also use code HELLO10 for 10% off (instead of the above code), as you will qualify for free shipping on purchases over $50. You can try out both codes to see which gives you the best discount.

Update: 41% + 20% + free shipping deal may be dead soon, as the discount varies based on value of items in the cart, try both codes before finalizing order.

Items like: mens belts, wallets, cuff links, jewelery, and ladies bags get an instant 41% off before the 20% off code (discounts show up in cart).
Shipping within the US starts at $8 and is Free on purchases of $50 or more, for those with a US mailbox or Amerifriends, considering the CDN & US dollar are at or almost at parity this may be a hot deal.

Also in great fashion, kennethcole.com accepts Canadian credit cards and Canadian billing addresses + they ship to Canada for a higher shipping charge, so the free shipping promotion DOES NOT extend to Canadian shipping addressees.

For those who got in on the indochino deal, this may be a great way to get some accessories. I managed to get 3 leather belts + a bracelet for $72 with taxes & free shipping

Enjoy!
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired [email protected] & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
21 replies
Dec 18, 2006
354 posts
13 upvotes
i tried but can't add 20% off on top of 41% off.

41% Off Select Styles offer valid at kennethcole.com ... Offer not valid on any previously purchased merchandise or in conjunction with any other offers.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6779 posts
500 upvotes
GT'eh
fattest wrote: i tried but can't add 20% off on top of 41% off.

41% Off Select Styles offer valid at kennethcole.com ... Offer not valid on any previously purchased merchandise or in conjunction with any other offers.

You add the 20% off code after you add the item in your cart, its a clearance sale not all items will get the 41% off, but AFAIK all items can get the 20% and free shipping. Its not limited to items in the sale section, I wa sable to purchase items that were listed under mens jewelery and belts and got both 41% and 20% + free shipping when I added the code in the cart.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired [email protected] & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5684 posts
2249 upvotes
Thornhill
Doesn't seem to apply to watches unfortunately :S
Apr 14, 2006
838 posts
87 upvotes
Markham
shipping is not free to CAN and there's a international handling charge of $31.

This is good if you have an address in the states that you can ship to.

Makes the deal not so hot.
Dec 31, 1969
41% plus 20% off, bought a pair of male dress shoes, and female boots for about $100 inclusive of taxes and shipping to canada! =)
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4405 posts
938 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Trowa wrote: shipping is not free to CAN and there's a international handling charge of $31.

This is good if you have an address in the states that you can ship to.

Makes the deal not so hot.
That was pointed out in the first post. The international handling charge varies by what you order. Not sure if that's like the brokerage charges so you don't get another surprise when you receive your shipment.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1153 posts
397 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone have any idea on the sizing of these shoes? how do they compare to rockports?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6779 posts
500 upvotes
GT'eh
Nice to see so many people scored deals, some items I saw this morning are already sold out, so there no telling how long this deal will last.

azndaisy85 wrote: 41% plus 20% off, bought a pair of male dress shoes, and female boots for about $100 inclusive of taxes and shipping to canada! =)

Nice to see you were able to score a good deal, thats a great price for 2 pairs or quality footwear & boots considering women footwear are usually over priced.. They would have been about 68-75 is shipped to US. I have a pair of Kenny Cole loafers I picked up an outlet sale and they are comfortable so I can vouch for the quality.

dmxlite wrote: That was pointed out in the first post. The international handling charge varies by what you order. Not sure if that's like the brokerage charges so you don't get another surprise when you receive your shipment.
Yezzir!...it was pointed out in the 1st post.

International shipping varies by weight and size of the order. I priced out a few items and the Canadian shipping was excessive so I'll drive over to Buffalo pick them up.

Ne0's Bio:
Oct 10, 2006
239 posts
24 upvotes
20% off coupon code works for me....

ordered belts and other items...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6779 posts
500 upvotes
GT'eh
Get in quick, as the 20% of the codes don't appear to work on all items, and the 41% off listing has been removed from some items but sale items are still discounted and 20% off still works.

I got email confirmation my order went through this morning with the discount.
Ne0's Bio:
Oct 29, 2006
130 posts
2 upvotes
montreal
41% off and coupon code works for me..ordered a trench coat.

Merchandise Subtotal: $134.39
Take 20% off your order. (Details) : -$40.00
Estimated Shipping and Handling Subtotal: $16.00
International Handling Fee:
$4.72
Estimated Total: $115.11

not bad for a coat :razz:
Sep 5, 2006
94 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
In my order confirmation email, the international handling fee is broken down into taxes and duty. Hope that means we'll not get hit by brokerage fees.
Apr 4, 2008
513 posts
838 upvotes
Sweet deal! 3 dress shirts and 2 belts for $120.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2007
2328 posts
20 upvotes
Thanks OP! 20% works still and applies to prices before the 41% instant discount which is great.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20534 posts
5990 upvotes
GTA
Wow, the savings disappeared from my cart upon checkout. Now I don't see the discount anymore!

Good thing I double checked, my total was $124.xx shipped in the checkout, after I put in my CC, it changed to $200+!

edit: They were belts + fragrance set btw. No more discounts on them, oh well, at least I saved money this way :P
Jun 2, 2003
220 posts
18 upvotes
Quebec
No 41% off anywhere in sight this morning. :(
Deal probably dead.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6779 posts
500 upvotes
GT'eh
Im glad I got it as soon as I was notified about these deals and I posted this within the hour after I found out. Strange that the site initially has the 41% off on sale and regular items and by the end of the day they disappeared.

IMO, the best deals were on belts, footwear and shirts, was able to score a $65 belt for $16 before tax.

mintattitude wrote: 41% off and coupon code works for me..ordered a trench coat.

Merchandise Subtotal: $134.39
Take 20% off your order. (Details) : -$40.00
Estimated Shipping and Handling Subtotal: $16.00
International Handling Fee:
$4.72
Estimated Total: $115.11

not bad for a coat :razz:
...not the best deal but as long as your happy at least you saved a little over $20 after shipping taxes & fees.

sweetmikem wrote: Sweet deal! 3 dress shirts and 2 belts for $120.

Thanks OP!
... thats an almost unheard of deal, $120 for 3 decent quality shirts + 2 belts + taxes & shipping, doesn't get much better than that.

coriolis wrote: Wow, the savings disappeared from my cart upon checkout. Now I don't see the discount anymore!

Good thing I double checked, my total was $124.xx shipped in the checkout, after I put in my CC, it changed to $200+!

edit: They were belts + fragrance set btw. No more discounts on them, oh well, at least I saved money this way :P

Make sure your card gets charged the right amount and there are no hidden fees. So did you end up paying $124 or $200+ thats a big jump?
Ne0's Bio:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)