Expired Hot Deals

Kernels: Buy a Virtual Gift Card & Get a $5 Promo Card, Redeemable Online or In Store

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2012 3:34 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2011
198 posts
116 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH

Kernels: Buy a Virtual Gift Card & Get a $5 Promo Card, Redeemable Online or In Store

If you want to send your Valentine something other than flowers, you might want to check out the latest offer from Kernels. For a limited time, when you purchase a Kernels virtual gift card at KernelsPopcorn.com, you can receive a $5 virtual promo card that is redeemable towards your next online or in-store Kernels purchase.

Here's how it works:
  • At KernelsPopcorn.com, buy a virtual gift card (you can customize the card design by uploading your own image)
  • Select the gift card denomination (minimum value is $10)
  • Input your recipient's info & include a message (optional)
  • Add gift card to cart and checkout
  • Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive an order confirmation along with your $5 virtual promo card (virtual card number & CVC code) via email
  • To redeem it at any Kernels location in Canada, print off your $5 virtual promo card or display the email from your mobile phone
  • To redeem it online at KernelsPopcorn.com, input your virtual promo card number & CVC code at checkout. The promo code is not valid towards gift card purchases or shipping costs (shipping rates start at $16.59).
Email Kernels at customerservice@kernelspopcorn.com for more info.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2008
2098 posts
4813 upvotes
I can almost taste those virtual popcorn...
Banned
May 29, 2008
391 posts
214 upvotes
shipping kills the deal....lol...if that's even accurately stated.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2011
1980 posts
271 upvotes
MONT-ROYAL
Back in my day cell phone companies like ClearNET sent you free popcorn!
Aug 4, 2007
699 posts
3993 upvotes
Mississauga
Can I pay with virtual money?
Jan 19, 2012
5 posts
SCARBOROUGH
Kudos to the poster for this. I luvvvvvvvv popcorn!
Jan 19, 2012
5 posts
SCARBOROUGH
Guys, you don't have to worry about the shipping fee if you redeem your virtual gift card in store!