Expired Hot Deals

[Kerrisdale Lumber] Weber Genesis E-310 (LP) - $799 w/ FS (to AB and BC only))

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 9:02 pm
[OP]
Mar 5, 2007
358 posts
170 upvotes

Weber Genesis E-310 (LP) - $799 w/ FS (to AB and BC only))

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$100
Retailer:
Kerrisdale Lumber
Been looking for a deal on a BBQ for a couple of weeks, after our crappy old Master Chef finally died. Found the Genesis E-310 on sale at Kerrisdale Lumber in Vancouver. Tried to PM at Home Depot, but they refused (Kerrisdale ships to me, but HD refused on the basis that they don't have a brick and mortar store in my area...?). Anyway, left the item in my cart at Kerrisdale, and they just sent me a coupon code for free shipping. Picked up it up for $839 all-in.
Free shipping is for Alberta and BC only. Shipping cost w/o FS is $125, which probably kills the deal if you're not in Western Canada.
Coupon code is: FREESHIP

Kerrisdale is in Vancouver, so if you're in that area, you might want to give Home Depot a shot and see if they'll PM; they're currently selling the Genesis e-310 for $899, so if you PM and pick up in-store, you should be able to score it for $789+tax.
9 replies
May 6, 2020
160 posts
134 upvotes
They would probably only match the price since Kerrisdale is not considered as a local store if in Alberta.. plus the NG version is at 849.. some Costco warehouse may still have E-330 at clearance pricing if you are lucky.. I'm trying to hunt one down as well..
Mar 24, 2010
156 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
Note that is says "Stainless Steel 7mm cooking grates" in the description but I called and confirmed it is a typo, it is the CE-310 that has stainless steel cooking grates.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2014
1020 posts
1587 upvotes
GPS - error
ElDudeorino wrote: Note that is says "Stainless Steel 7mm cooking grates" in the description but I called and confirmed it is a typo, it is the CE-310 that has stainless steel cooking grates.
Good to know, stainless steel grates are so much better, worth extra $150 or more ...
Aug 27, 2008
96 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
This matches the $100 off sale Weber had for fathers day (although less selection now). Been waiting for a sale since and this is the first I've seen. :(
Aug 27, 2008
96 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
escape1975 wrote: Good to know, stainless steel grates are so much better, worth extra $150 or more ...
They have the CE-310 on sale too, but only NG left.
Mar 24, 2010
156 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
I got it price beat at home depot in Vancouver for $720+tax
Aug 15, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
Home Depot will not assemble BBQs this late in the season; they will deliver it in a box, leaving assembly up to you. Lowe’s offers the exact same BBQ and they will assemble it prior to delivery.

I bought this BBQ two days ago (d'oh!) before it was on sale.

Try to PM Lowe's.
Mar 6, 2019
43 posts
18 upvotes
I'm almost glad it's not in Ontario, just bought a Weber Spirit last week seeing no other sales. Would definitely snag this up otherwise!
Aug 27, 2008
96 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
I left this in the cart and they emailed me a code for 10% off (THANKYOU10) if you can instore pick up this help bring it down, but if you need shipping it doesn't look like you can enter both codes and the free shipping is worth more.