752 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Various K-Cups up to 50% OFF

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Keurig.ca
Keurig.ca has various k-cups on sale up-to 50% off.

I prefer a Dark Roast and I can recommend this one which is 50% off: Tully's French Roast x24 = $9.99

I can also recommend the Tully's DECAF French Roast. Also on sale x24 but $13.99

I'm not sure if there are any other promos or coupons floating around. If you've bought from them in the past they often send you some free shipping offers.

Ebates is only 1%

I have bought sale coffee from Keurig.ca before and dates have been good but other RFD'ers ... not so much. So it may be a crap shoot if you buy a lot at the 50% off prices.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3487 posts
2874 upvotes
Tully's is excellent coffee.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Jul 12, 2012
210 posts
49 upvotes
Sarnia
leovee1 wrote:
May 24th, 2019 4:49 pm
Keurig.ca has various k-cups on sale up-to 50% off.

I prefer a Dark Roast and I can recommend this one which is 50% off: Tully's French Roast x24 = $9.99

I can also recommend the Tully's DECAF French Roast. Also on sale x24 but $13.99

I'm not sure if there are any other promos or coupons floating around. If you've bought from them in the past they often send you some free shipping offers.

Ebates is only 1%

I have bought sale coffee from Keurig.ca before and dates have been good but other RFD'ers ... not so much. So it may be a crap shoot if you buy a lot at the 50% off prices.
Thanks OP, based on this and the poster below you I ordered a box of Donut House and A box of Tullys to try out
Oct 16, 2010
184 posts
418 upvotes
I've been buying Presidents Choice pods for $0.18-0.33, so theres better deals. But great to have more selection under the 0.50 range. Different tastes and preferences.
Jul 25, 2012
13 posts
7 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
please be aware they are expiring very soon.
i bought 6 boxes, and found the "FOLGERS GOURMET SELECTIONS®" expires in July, and the "TULLY'S®" expires in August.