Keurig Platinum Single Serve Brewer for Keurig K-cups KUB70

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2014 9:49 pm
37 replies
Nov 22, 2014
27 posts
6 upvotes
Ladysmith, BC
Usually this goes for 160-170 so I'd say it's hot.

I have this one and am pretty happy with it.
I also picked up a couple of the stainless steel K cups. At 30 bucks they are not hot not even warm but I'm not a big fan of plastic and buying K cups makes these machines stupid expensive.

http://www.amazon.ca/Ekobrew-Stainless- ... eel+k+kups
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14534 posts
31222 upvotes
naw,have one ,Coffee is too watery .KCups suck.Went back to drip machine
Nov 22, 2014
27 posts
6 upvotes
Ladysmith, BC
stephroll wrote: naw,have one ,Coffee is too watery .KCups suck.Went back to drip machine
With the reusable K cup you just have to pack the coffee to get it strong enough. Agreed the store bought ones are not very strong at all.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14534 posts
31222 upvotes
dave23456 wrote: With the reusable K cup you just have to pack the coffee to get it strong enough. Agreed the store bought ones are not very strong at all.
did it ...but still , coffee sub-par.Retired machine.Got tired of washing those cups ...kills the whole point and more trouble
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29036 posts
14585 upvotes
noone11 wrote: Looks like a good price.
Not bad but not awesome.
Lowest it's been was $80? at Sears a while back.
For a deal that's available right now it's pretty good.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8027 posts
9002 upvotes
Montréal
To OP: It's interesting to have, in the title, wheremand how much. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
6026 posts
7432 upvotes
GTA
stephroll wrote: did it ...but still , coffee sub-par.Retired machine.Got tired of washing those cups ...kills the whole point and more trouble
I agree. I bought Hamilton Beach's The Scoop. The scoop is larger and much easier to clean than the reusable K-cup.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3604 posts
3856 upvotes
Montreal, QC
At that price, why not get it from costco ?

http://www.costco.ca/Keurig%C2%AE-Singl ... 50770.html

It's also $109.99 (shipping included).
And this one includes:
My-K-Cup® reusable filter to use your own coffee beans or tea leaves
12-pack Timothy’s breakfast blend
12-pack Timothy’s Columbian Excelencia
12-pack Van Houtte house blend
12-pack Van Houtte Columbian medium
12-pack Barista Prima Italian Roast

Overall, most K-Cups are quite light and taste like water.. however picked up a few boxes of the ECS French Dark roast during one of their promos (since we have a machine at the office), and overall, they are not too bad.. OK, nothing like my early morning Americano from my espresso machine, but it is OK for the afternoon coffee ;)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4fI7pk4.jpg[/IMG]

I haven't checked in store.. Usually in store things are a few bucks cheaper.. In this case, probably $99... We'll wait for our weekly costco east posting to confirm :)
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12023 posts
4824 upvotes
Emporium wrote: At that price, why not get it from costco ?

http://www.costco.ca/Keurig%C2%AE-Singl ... 50770.html

It's also $109.99 (shipping included).
And this one includes:
My-K-Cup® reusable filter to use your own coffee beans or tea leaves
12-pack Timothy’s breakfast blend
12-pack Timothy’s Columbian Excelencia
12-pack Van Houtte house blend
12-pack Van Houtte Columbian medium
12-pack Barista Prima Italian Roast

Overall, most K-Cups are quite light and taste like water.. however picked up a few boxes of the ECS French Dark roast during one of their promos (since we have a machine at the office), and overall, they are not too bad.. OK, nothing like my early morning Americano from my espresso machine, but it is OK for the afternoon coffee ;)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4fI7pk4.jpg[/IMG]

I haven't checked in store.. Usually in store things are a few bucks cheaper.. In this case, probably $99... We'll wait for our weekly costco east posting to confirm :)

Wow... that is a smoking hot deal for this model. Wish I needed one.
Nov 24, 2013
55 posts
6 upvotes
Pasp
I was just about to order one on amazon with your deal noone11, but I saw the link that Emporium posted. Wow ! Thanks a lot to both of you.
But on Costco website, we can't choose the color ?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3604 posts
3856 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Bandco wrote: A few months ago was it a bit cheaper at Costco or so ?

Also 'A $10 Mail-In Rebate Keurig COUPON' See Tread 'By CLICKING HERE'

For Keurig Coupon Page 'BY CLICKING HERE'
Yes, that is the one I had bought for the office.. But it was $109 in store (not online).. I believe at the time it was $129 online... So it is cheaper now, than it was then..
And back then it showed $169 regular price online, minus a $40 discount... bringing it to $129 online or $109 in store.. Also got my $10 rebate pretty quickly (about 2 weeks after mailing it)..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
6039 posts
558 upvotes
Vancouver
I had a B70. The pump broke in a year. Same with my friends.

I avoided the ones with a tank because of pump issues.

I got a B31. Love it. Small and I control tge amount of water to use. Also, I like to use 'fresh' water instead of having water sit in the tank.
[OP]
Oct 27, 2012
4 posts
3 upvotes
Moose Lake
The Costco one, the one I have, includes a My-K-Cup® reusable filter" as stated by Emporium. I like the Barista Prima Italian Roast and haven't had any complaints about people finding it too watery.

According to 'an' amazon price tracker, it's the cheapest it has ever been from amazon.ca, and if you don't have a Costco membership you can still get it from the amazon.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
2107 posts
778 upvotes
I think a month or so back Sears had this model for $80 that was really hot. This price isn't too bad though.