Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Keurig Platinum Single Serve Brewer for Keurig K-cups KUB70

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2014 9:49 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1254 posts
155 upvotes
Narci wrote: I had a B70. The pump broke in a year. Same with my friends.

I avoided the ones with a tank because of pump issues.

I got a B31. Love it. Small and I control tge amount of water to use. Also, I like to use 'fresh' water instead of having water sit in the tank.
Would the 2 year warranty be in effect if bought at 'Costco' ?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1254 posts
155 upvotes
noone11 wrote: The Costco one, the one I have, includes a My-K-Cup® reusable filter" as stated by Emporium. I like the Barista Prima Italian Roast and haven't had any complaints about people finding it too watery.

According to 'an' amazon price tracker, it's the cheapest it has ever been from amazon.ca, and if you don't have a Costco membership you can still get it from the amazon.
You don't need a 'Membership' for your 'Costco Online Purchases'

But I don't know if the 2 year warranty still applies.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8001 posts
4885 upvotes
West GTEH!
Bandco wrote: A few months ago was it a bit cheaper at Costco or so ?

Also 'A $10 Mail-In Rebate Keurig COUPON' See Tread 'By CLICKING HERE'

For Keurig Coupon Page 'BY CLICKING HERE'
The $10 mail-in rebate is for purchases between Feb. 1/2014 and July 31/2014. :( (read the fine print)
😎
Sep 15, 2010
78 posts
55 upvotes
Richmond
I just came from Costco in Richmond, BC, and they had the Keurig package for $99.99. So it's even cheaper in store.
Zoomerer since May 30th, 2017.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29320 posts
14830 upvotes
Shadow Rider wrote: I think a month or so back Sears had this model for $80 that was really hot. This price isn't too bad though.
Actually with Costco bringing theirs down to $110 I think it's a better deal than Sears was.
$15 for the My K-Cup brings it to $95 which means you're getting 60 K-Cups for $15 or $0.25/per.
Even if you toss 1/2 the flavors you're basically breaking even.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8001 posts
4885 upvotes
West GTEH!
watuzzi wrote: I just came from Costco in Richmond, BC, and they had the Keurig package for $99.99. So it's even cheaper in store.
+1. Yesterday, saw the same price drop in-store for the Costco bundle to $99.99 (Reg. $149.99)
😎
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8900 posts
845 upvotes
Toronto
noone11 wrote: The Costco one, the one I have, includes a My-K-Cup® reusable filter" as stated by Emporium. I like the Barista Prima Italian Roast and haven't had any complaints about people finding it too watery.

According to 'an' amazon price tracker, it's the cheapest it has ever been from amazon.ca, and if you don't have a Costco membership you can still get it from the amazon.

I also really like the Barista roast. Find them anywhere cheap?

costco have any kind of price drop refund policy? I could of sworn I paid 149 about a month ago.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1389 posts
712 upvotes
Kingsville
stephroll wrote: naw,have one ,Coffee is too watery .KCups suck.Went back to drip machine
To bad drip machines are just as bad as kcups, lol. Most obvious solution to 'to much water' would to simply use a refillable one and add more coffee.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8900 posts
845 upvotes
Toronto
thank-you guys for posting about the price drop. they are indeed $99 in the store so I got 56.50 back with tax included no hassle at all. I think they may be marked return to vendor so might be they are lowering inventory to clear it out. A new model could be coming, who knows.

I was happy spending $150 for that package before but at 99 it's pretty warm to hot. And the MIR and free coffee definitely make it hot.

cheers
Dec 27, 2007
275 posts
166 upvotes
Can I return the used Keurig Platinum package to Costco, bought in store 4 days ago ?.
I did tried 5 k-cups from 2 different boxes ( Barrista prima and Timothy's Columbia)
Do I have to buy those 2 boxes to replace when I want to return the package?
Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4050 posts
805 upvotes
Windsor
Tony77 wrote: Can I return the used Keurig Platinum package to Costco, bought in store 4 days ago ?.
I did tried 5 k-cups from 2 different boxes ( Barrista prima and Timothy's Columbia)
Do I have to buy those 2 boxes to replace when I want to return the package?
Thanks
You can return anything at Costco for pretty much any reason, I wouldn't replace anything.... Just curious, why didn't you like it?
Dec 27, 2007
275 posts
166 upvotes
G77 wrote: You can return anything at Costco for pretty much any reason, I wouldn't replace anything.... Just curious, why didn't you like it?
It's not strong enough for me and the flavor is not there . (the Tassimo is a tad better, eg. Gevalia Italian roast)
The my K-cups also fails miserable, no matter what beans I tried (medium, espresso, dark, extra bold....) , tried different volumes/amounts of coffee, different water volume, different grind size, compact or loose..... I should heed Stephroll's warning.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4050 posts
805 upvotes
Windsor
Tony77 wrote: It's not strong enough for me and the flavor is not there . (the Tassimo is a tad better, eg. Gevalia Italian roast)
The my K-cups also fails miserable, no matter what beans I tried (medium, espresso, dark, extra bold....) , tried different volumes/amounts of coffee, different water volume, different grind size, compact or loose..... I should heed Stephroll's warning.
Fair enough... I just picked one up last night at Costco, so will be trying mine today. I'm not a strong coffee kind of guy though, so should be ok for me....
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1136 posts
281 upvotes
Markham
Yes Costco was $149.99 - $40 because I bought it then
Sears was $79.99 and had $10 off
I bought that one for? $78 shipped and only came w 12 kcup med roast
I returned the Costco one with no cups and no issues!

As for $99 being better depends on how u look at jt!
I agree w 99% of u. Very weak on largest setting but I only now by extra bold dark roast Starbucks verona at Costco or the rainforest espresso by tomothys at costco.ca

As for kcup use your own grinds, I won't use it as it defeats the whole purpose of keurig and convenience but my buddy loves it so to each their own

If u really want it let me know I have a brand new unopened one I can sell u. Keurig brand one not a cheap knock off one

Anyone can return theirs to Costco with no pods which I did.

Costco pods are all light or medium except for 12 bold Italian something forget the brand which were ok!if u like Starbucks Coffee u won't like any of the free pods
If u like Tim Hortons coffee u will like the medium or even light pods.
To me tims coffee and I know I might get slack but tastes like dirty water to me. Mcds blows their coffee away!

Anyhow I like keurig and tassimo is good too but tassimo didn't have Starbucks so I went keurig
Tassimo is cheaper overall machine wise and pucks they use and u can make lattes etc
Sandviper
Dec 27, 2007
275 posts
166 upvotes
Thanks Sandviper and G77....may go get Timothy's Rainforest espresso to try one last time.
(I did try Starbuck's Verona and French Roast, different grinds in my kcup...weak and almost no flavor)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8900 posts
845 upvotes
Toronto
Tony77 wrote: It's not strong enough for me and the flavor is not there . (the Tassimo is a tad better, eg. Gevalia Italian roast)
i can appreciate that but the kcups in the pack are quite mild. the one I liked best was the barista french roast. I could drink that regularly and I am also a strong flavour drinker. cup size also plays into it of course. I ordered some Sumatra and dark roasts with the free coupon, looking forward to trying them.

sandviper wrote: Anyhow I like keurig and tassimo is good too but tassimo didn't have Starbucks so I went keurig
Tassimo is cheaper overall machine wise and pucks they use and u can make lattes etc
definitely agree with everything you wrote. that's been my experience also. Starbucks also has a sumatra you might like that better. I found the verona good but a little too fruity. The sumatra is more woodsy and earthy iirc. I got a bunch of each cheap from a barista I know. I haven't tried the decaf though.
Banned
Aug 4, 2014
16 posts
2 upvotes
Montreal, QC
You get no warranty from the retailers, well not to my knowledge maybe at some certain places. I do know that
when you purchase your brewer there will be an ID on it. go to [url="https://www.keurig.ca/register-brewer"]
This will give you your warranty plus they send you 2 Free boxes of k-cups.

If you have the recipe tony you should be able to return it at costco, i never had any problems exchanging products as well.