Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2020 12:35 am
Tags:
None
30 replies
Mar 16, 2019
146 posts
364 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
If I'm not wrong, it doesn't seem you can get cash back on caffe venora pods. Nonetheless, it is still a great deal for 96 pods for $33.58.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1479 posts
1645 upvotes
Thanks OP. I ended up getting the True North for a bit more as I prefer the light roast. I registered my 3 years keurig and got the coupon. Plus the True North qualifies for Rakuten (Hopefully). I also ordered The new multipin reusable k cup for 25% off to use on my incoming K-Supreme Plus.
Aug 11, 2007
97 posts
38 upvotes
GVR
I was unable to register my 5 year old Keurig, it says i've already registered the serial number.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1825 posts
2198 upvotes
Markham
The non-sale, non-Caffe Verona flavours of Starbucks would be $15.74 after the CYBER25 coupon, and still be eligible for 15% cash back.
25% off Beverages & Accessories:
Offer is available from November 30, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. (ET) to December 7, 2020 at 6:59 a.m. (ET), or while supplies last. Valid exclusively online at Keurig.ca. Get 25% off all beverages and accessories. Excludes all Sale section items, Auto-Delivery orders, McCafé® products, and large formats (96-count boxes, 120-count boxes and 6 x 340g). Promotion applies to your cart using promo code CYBER25. A maximum of 9 boxes per product can be added per order. This promotion does not apply towards previously purchased merchandise. Offer subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. Shipping surcharges may apply for locations outside of metropolitan areas. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, or promotion. Offer not valid at retail outlets or other websites that sell Keurig® products.
Rakuten:
0.0% Cash Back on brewers, bundles, Tim Hortons French Vanilla and Original Blend, Nantucket Blend, Caffe Verona
15.0% Cash Back on everything else
Last edited by bk on Nov 30th, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1736 posts
8092 upvotes
hootio wrote: I was unable to register my 5 year old Keurig, it says i've already registered the serial number.
Maybe try changing the last digit of the serial number? 🧐Smiling Face With Halo I tried it myself and it worked for another coupon. Astonished Face🥳🤫
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1802 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
This is so neat, thank you!
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1736 posts
8092 upvotes
The 15% cashback posted on my Rakuten account! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes I posted the screenshot in my OP.

Go for it! 🤩Hot BeverageHot BeverageHot Beverage
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1420 posts
85 upvotes
Thanks OP . This is the deal of the year for me anyways :)
Thank you in advance for your help !
Feb 10, 2008
792 posts
660 upvotes
I just registered my keurig machine. Where do I find this buy2/get 2 free coupon code?
Aug 11, 2007
97 posts
38 upvotes
GVR
Tokic_o wrote: I just registered my keurig machine. Where do I find this buy2/get 2 free coupon code?
They email it to the email address that you registered the machine with.
Last edited by hootio on Nov 30th, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 16, 2019
146 posts
364 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
coopercold wrote: The 15% cashback posted on my Rakuten account! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes I posted the screenshot in my OP.

Go for it! 🤩Hot BeverageHot BeverageHot Beverage
Lucky for you. It didn't work for me. On my Rakuten account, it says "Cash Back not available for the Keurig department(s) in this order"... Confused Face

Tokic_o wrote: I just registered my keurig machine. Where do I find this buy2/get 2 free coupon code?
You should receive an email with a code shortly.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks, good deal, but I find the costco kirkland brand to be as good if not better than the Starbucks ones. They are on sale this week, and come under 30 cents a pod
Last edited by dux on Nov 30th, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 11, 2010
331 posts
371 upvotes
coopercold wrote: Maybe try changing the last digit of the serial number? 🧐Smiling Face With Halo I tried it myself and it worked for another coupon. Astonished Face🥳🤫
That's what I did, worked :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8541 posts
2655 upvotes
Toronto
Guyver99 wrote: That's what I did, worked :)
Cann you PM me your serial number then I change some of the digits. Thanks
Sep 21, 2019
327 posts
550 upvotes
Thanks OP just bought some. Never tried the caffe Verona before but always looking for good coffee. I just can never figure out Rakuten. I never get cash back on anyone my purchases
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1397 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
Ragas321 wrote: Thanks OP just bought some. Never tried the caffe Verona before but always looking for good coffee. I just can never figure out Rakuten. I never get cash back on anyone my purchases
Always make sure your adblockers/PiHole is off.
Dec 26, 2012
281 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
dux wrote: Thanks, good deal, but I find the costco kirkland brand to be as good if not better than the Starbucks ones. They are on sale this week, and come under 30 cents a pod
Really? Someone else told me this as well. I bought a box but I didn’t find it even close to Starbucks Verona... forcing myself to get through this box now.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1397 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I got it by slightly changing my old Keurig serial Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)