Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KFC

50% off Buckets & Meal Boxes on Cyber Monday

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 8:54 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7295 posts
71698 upvotes

[KFC] 50% off Buckets & Meal Boxes on Cyber Monday

Was informed by a few employees and manager 50% off Buckets and Meal Boxes on Cyber Monday.

Order online or on the app.
Enter promo code CYBER50 at checkout.
Minimum order must be $10 before tax.
Delivery or pickup.
Last edited by hill15 on Nov 29th, 2020 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
975 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
I know it's gotten worse over the years but every so often I'll have a craving for KFC. I know MB and Popeyes is better, it just doesn't hit the mark sometimes.

Good deal OP.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2028 posts
2009 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Yum yum gonna get that shiz on Monday
Nov 21, 2010
980 posts
593 upvotes
Canada
Can they fill the buckets with gravy? I just want to drink the gravy. Badlands has inspired.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
You can certainly expect some grease with fried chicken, but I don't know, somehow KFC is next level - it's completely drowned in it! Generally don't mind their sandwiches though...
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2013
1174 posts
1556 upvotes
Calgary
Tuesday morning = toilet destroyed
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
Been getting this for a few years now.. Really looking forward to it.. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1029 posts
763 upvotes
Surrey BC
redblack wrote: Tuesday morning = toilet destroyed
Ill be destroying the one at work. Nothing like shitting on company time.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
2115 posts
5252 upvotes
Idk if I’m just an adult now but I had an itch for this a year ago.... never again... the chicken is so wet and nasty guys. Even the popcorn chicken is no better than a deep fried wal mart frozen nugget
Nov 23, 2015
103 posts
245 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Warning: DO NOT COUNT ON THIS FOR DINNER

I tried this last year and spent 2 hours trying to get an order in. KFC's website and normal online traffic is terrible and isn't used to heavy online traffic so it's likely going to break again on Monday. The stores likely won't answer the phones or won't accept phone in orders.

I would honestly suggest you order at like 1PM or earlier.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
jtcb wrote: Been getting this for a few years now.. Really looking forward to it.. Thanks OP.
It's pretty much the only Cyber Monday deal I've consistently bought the last few years.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Apr 11, 2020
294 posts
616 upvotes
Variability wrote: I know it's gotten worse over the years but every so often I'll have a craving for KFC. I know MB and Popeyes is better, it just doesn't hit the mark sometimes.

Good deal OP.
I've found that taste and quality has remained pretty constant(although huuuuuugely dependent on location), however its the tiny size of their pieces and the fact that they cut the thigh and breast each in 2 pieces now which soured me. 2 piece meals became 3 piece, 3 became 4 (you can potentially get what was 2 1/2 pieces as a 4 piece now!) etc etc etc. I would still get kfc stateside every now and then on my weekly trips there, but covid killed that.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6025 upvotes
Lets see if they learned anything from the last 2 years. Doubt their system is going to handle the traffic.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
So I read another poster state he bought many many buckets.. Since it seems difficult to imagine someone eating that at once? Do they freeze well?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6111 posts
7131 upvotes
Whitby
Pig there goes diet. In fer deux
Last edited by dyalect on Nov 30th, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 15, 2011
92 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara region know if any of the stores offer Spicy Crispy Chicken?
Last year I was in Toronto and they had it, but this time, I have looked and cannot find it.
Even the "customer service" could not help, with the exception of giving me numbers to the stores :(
I did try calling the stores around me, but no joy.
Nov 30, 2005
117 posts
54 upvotes
saskatoon
eelw11 wrote: Lets see if they learned anything from the last 2 years. Doubt their system is going to handle the traffic.
Yeah last year was pretty bad. I ordered online and thought my order didn't go through. I messaged customer service through Twitter (they are very responsive) and they sent me a coupon twice. But then I got a confirmation that my order went through. So I ended up getting the deal 3 times!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)