Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KFC

Black Friday Special: 8-pc bucket Chicken with Medium Fries $14.99 Nov 29 to Dec 2

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 12:37 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
Feels like KFC is desperation to stay alive...
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
KFC is a total rip off and where I am the people that cook it now don't even know what a deep fryer is. The chicken the last two times my son and I got it was not crispy enough at all. Also this deal listed here should have gravy included if this was them being generous. Heck they didn't even throw in a salad for not having gravy. Terrible deal.

Oh and btw the city where they can't cook KFC right ....

Sarnia (the location is on Confederation)
Last edited by LetsMakeADeal2013 on Dec 1st, 2019 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1519 posts
2788 upvotes
muscleking wrote:
After eating Popeyes I haven’t eat kfc for 2 years. Popeye maybe 40 times in 2 years.
tarushin wrote: Feels like KFC is desperation to stay alive...
That is exactly why KFC is hurting. The first Popeye's opened here in Calgary less than 3 years ago. Now there are 7.

If they had one closer to me I'd probably make the switch too.
Oct 22, 2005
927 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
I picked up that exact same deal last weekend and it was not some black Friday special or anything.. Was on a poster on the window in a couple of the stores I've seen...just a regular KFC deal...did not show a expiry date... Funny how now they now made this exact same thing a BF deal with an end date.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: I remember when toonie tuesdays literally meant a toonie or $2.
This!
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
This "deal" has been going on for months. It's in their mailer coupons and the coupons that they give you when you go in store.

Expires Dec 15th

Coupon code 8. Just tell the cashier that number or show the attached pic.

Nothing to see here
Images
  • Screenshot_20191201-075611_Foupon.jpg
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
hopefully cyber monday is more promising because they have 50% off buckets every year
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7084 posts
5213 upvotes
The coupons for this same deal runs until December 15 (In Ontario).

Link to find coupons: https://www.kfc.ca/coupons

If you just show them on the phone, they give you the deals (well, when I go they do).

Also, I don't see this 50% off on Cyber Monday on KFC website.
Aug 12, 2010
882 posts
533 upvotes
bug wrote: I grew up eating KFC and this greasy crap they sell now is not the same at all.
Yeah I know. It doesn't taste or look the same. Their coating used to be yellow and taste pretty good. Now it's just like any other fried chicken except smaller. I don't think they use their original recipe anymore.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
renoldman wrote: The coupons for this same deal runs until December 15 (In Ontario).

Link to find coupons: https://www.kfc.ca/coupons

If you just show them on the phone, they give you the deals (well, when I go they do).

Also, I don't see this 50% off on Cyber Monday on KFC website.
I posted the deal last year and I randomly saw it on Facebook in an ad last year. Wasn't on the website
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
Triad wrote: hopefully cyber monday is more promising because they have 50% off buckets every year
Any confirmation if it's happening this year? I can't find anything.
Jan 5, 2016
403 posts
257 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
weaser999 wrote: Yeah I know. It doesn't taste or look the same. Their coating used to be yellow and taste pretty good. Now it's just like any other fried chicken except smaller. I don't think they use their original recipe anymore.
Chuuch
Aug 9, 2018
317 posts
271 upvotes
The only thing I am eating at KFC is their Chicken Sandwich. Everything else is so bad. Popeyes pretty much does everything better.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
I dun get what is the deal with KFC in Canada, it is just so crappy compare to their international counterpart.

KFCs in asia have all sort of promotion and special menu items, and on top of that, the chicken pieces are bigger too

If KFC in canada ever wonder why they're losing on market share, they should look in the mirror at themselves and compare themselves to the KFC in other countries before comparing themselves to their competition.
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
Prats06 wrote: The only thing I am eating at KFC is their Chicken Sandwich. Everything else is so bad. Popeyes pretty much does everything better.
Churches as well.
Mar 7, 2011
688 posts
1044 upvotes
adamtheman wrote: Ate fresh church's chicken the other day and I don't think I will ever eat KFC again.
Not sure about Canada but I had Church's chicken in Puerto Rico and it was instant diarrhea.
Apr 7, 2015
12 posts
3 upvotes
Edmonton
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Any confirmation if it's happening this year? I can't find anything.
Yes. I received an email saying they’ll be doing 50% off buckets.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)