• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2020 11:09 pm
[OP]
Dec 28, 2019
774 posts
504 upvotes

[KFC] KFC $4.95 Extra Crispy Box

$4.95 Extra Crispy Box
2 pieces Extra Crispy of our Canadian farm raised hand-breaded chicken, Individual popcorn & Individual fries.

In your meal:
2 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Individual Popcorn
1x Individual Fries
1x Sweet n Smokey BBQ
104 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8197 posts
1753 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder how sad this will look in real pics.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13278 posts
24979 upvotes
Scarborough
Wish they still had a location at Queen and Spadina. I'd probably have gotten this for lunch today.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Aug 29, 2009
609 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
For those looking to share/big appetite, there's a coupon right now that for $10 you get 4pc dark meat, 2 tenders, 2 fries, 1 popcorn chicken. Coupon code 3 I believe.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8823 posts
4022 upvotes
Markham
Decent deal...but need to see if they use the same miniature chicken supplier as Swiss Chalet.

Leaf's Popeye deal goes again tomorrow, so no KFC for me. Save my $3 and perhaps get a Wendy's single instead.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Dec 30, 2016
308 posts
261 upvotes
For the first time in my life I had a food complaint bad enough that I actually complained about it, and it was due to kfc. Ordered 4 piece box meal +2 extra pieces, got home and went hi grab the box and felt everything move over inside.

I know they said they cut the chickens differently, but what I got was embarrassingly tiny and I am not going back any time soon. If popeyes weren't using halal chicken, I'd be going there instead, but for now I'm just making my own at home, even though it's more expensive.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2270 posts
1130 upvotes
x3fann wrote: For the first time in my life I had a food complaint bad enough that I actually complained about it, and it was due to kfc. Ordered 4 piece box meal +2 extra pieces, got home and went hi grab the box and felt everything move over inside.

I know they said they cut the chickens differently, but what I got was embarrassingly tiny and I am not going back any time soon. If popeyes weren't using halal chicken, I'd be going there instead, but for now I'm just making my own at home, even though it's more expensive.
why wont you eat halal chicken?
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1028 posts
188 upvotes
Markham
gr8dlr wrote: Decent deal...but need to see if they use the same miniature chicken supplier as Swiss Chalet.

Leaf's Popeye deal goes again tomorrow, so no KFC for me. Save my $3 and perhaps get a Wendy's single instead.
They have gotten even smaller since they cut the thigh and breast into two pieces so essentially small became half the small pieces for thigh and Breast.
TOTAL BS!

https://www.kfc.ca/different-pieces

Havent gone back since i had it last year.
Popeyes only now!
Sandviper
Aug 24, 2006
918 posts
406 upvotes
x3fann wrote: For the first time in my life I had a food complaint bad enough that I actually complained about it, and it was due to kfc. Ordered 4 piece box meal +2 extra pieces, got home and went hi grab the box and felt everything move over inside.

what's wrong with halal chicken?
Its basically the same thing however the chicken gets a religious pray before being killed..
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1028 posts
188 upvotes
Markham

https://www.kfc.ca/different-pieces

The essentially took 9 pieces and made it 12 pieces.

DIFFERENT PIECES. SAME VALUE.
Our highly trained team of chicken experts worked tirelessly to figure out a way to cut the chicken so you get the same amount of finger lickin’ goodness for the same great price as before. That means a bucket of chicken will still provide your family with a satisfying, filling, and great-tasting meal.

How is this the same amount of goodness?
it decreased 50% when you get a thigh or breast.

Never eating KFC again...small ass chickens became even smaller and no change in price.
Sandviper
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10361 posts
2923 upvotes
Will get for supper - love the KFC!

Thanks OP