Expired Hot Deals

[KFC] KFC.ca -- ONLINE ONLY -- 10 Original Recipe Tenders for $10

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2019 9:30 am
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3105 posts
1063 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Would appreciate if anyone who ordered can provide picture to show better indication of size and quality. Thanks!
Looked through my pics incase I took a photo but didn’t. I attached a pic of one I found online similar to what I got, when I got tenders from kfc.

But it reminded me
The sauces they have are awful, all of them. They were like 20-30cents each so I got every flavour. All tasted weird
Images
  • 8116B45A-B2BE-49C7-9120-57ABA304F652.png
Member
Dec 15, 2015
253 posts
194 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
More like Kentucky Fried Canaries for the sizes they serve since 5yrs ago. They only serve big size cuts during a new store opening.
Member
Aug 29, 2010
348 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
YouGotADeal wrote: What’s regular price? Could only find 3 piece tenders combo for $10.49.

Give me 10 piece bucket for $10 and then we’re talking.
They have 6 pieces for $10 which isn't that bad, especially because they give you white meat. I think Popeyes is around the same on Thursdays but you don't get a breast, and that price from KFC is just part of their menu. Some of their locations also have spicy chicken too, which is in my personal like top 3 fried chickens right now.

If people are on the fence, I highly recommend giving KFC another shot. They still cut their thighs and breasts in half, but they use the same chicken as any other place like Popeyes or Churches now.
Sr. Member
May 13, 2015
631 posts
854 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
The $10 box of popcorn chicken is amazing value. Highly recommend.
Member
Aug 8, 2019
342 posts
196 upvotes
BillyBill wrote: The $10 box of popcorn chicken is amazing value. Highly recommend.
Agree popcorn chicken is the best; too bad the sauce isn't included.
Jr. Member
Jun 18, 2010
106 posts
73 upvotes
roleless wrote: Agree popcorn chicken is the best; too bad the sauce isn't included.
I got the popcorn chicken yesterday, the cashier gave me one of each sauce.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3105 posts
1063 upvotes
roleless wrote: Agree popcorn chicken is the best; too bad the sauce isn't included.
The sauces tasted pretty bad
Especially the bbq an the honey one
So consider yourself lucky
They’re like 20 cents each anyways
Member
Sep 26, 2011
224 posts
50 upvotes
Its not that bad of a deal. Though the tender bucket(via mailer coupon) they had last christmas was better, all you have do is go to dollarama & pickup some bottles of pepsi product to keep it cheap. As for sauce yeah they could do better compared to wingstreet(a.k.a. pizza hut) the garlic parmesan's got to be my favorite. As sad as it is yum! Just as it started to give a flip about taco bell their attention to kfc is starting to go just as bad as whens the last time pizza hut(other than espaming my inbox & hut rewards) been compeditive
Sr. Member
May 13, 2015
631 posts
854 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
toronto19850 wrote: The sauces tasted pretty bad
Especially the bbq an the honey one
So consider yourself lucky
They’re like 20 cents each anyways
i like the honey mustard one the best
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
5504 posts
4223 upvotes
Calgary
Lemonylol wrote: They have 6 pieces for $10 which isn't that bad, especially because they give you white meat. I think Popeyes is around the same on Thursdays but you don't get a breast, and that price from KFC is just part of their menu. Some of their locations also have spicy chicken too, which is in my personal like top 3 fried chickens right now.

If people are on the fence, I highly recommend giving KFC another shot. They still cut their thighs and breasts in half, but they use the same chicken as any other place like Popeyes or Churches now.
this 6 pieces for 10$ you refer to. All white meat?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6648 posts
5653 upvotes
Toronto
MattK52540 wrote: $1 per tender is ice cold.
Plus, when you're eating them, they are a lot of times actually cold
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Member
Aug 29, 2010
348 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
SammyDavis wrote: this 6 pieces for 10$ you refer to. All white meat?
It's called the Chick N' Share bucket or something like that, there are 3 of them. One is 6 pieces of chicken, mixed (I usually get like 50% breast pieces on average), one is popcorn chicken only, and one is 4 tenders and popcorn chicken, and one is 10 hot wings. All of them are just $10.
Newbie
Jun 26, 2015
48 posts
72 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
thanks for the deal OP. went for it, they made a mistake and put in 12 pieces XD. maybe there is a point returning to KFC afterall...
Jr. Member
Aug 22, 2016
165 posts
111 upvotes
Montreal
Rhinogator wrote: thanks for the deal OP. went for it, they made a mistake and put in 12 pieces XD. maybe there is a point returning to KFC afterall...
it all depends on the chick working back there lol, the teens back there always give me more then I need, usually 2-3 piece more.

Top