Expired Hot Deals

[KFC] KFC.ca -- ONLINE ONLY -- 10 Original Recipe Tenders for $10

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2019 9:30 am
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10478 posts
3001 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: Now you can have a 10 pack.
I actually hadn't had them in a while - they were really good, fresh and piping hot.

Totally worth $10 for all chicken!
Nov 23, 2014
64 posts
68 upvotes
Regina, SK
I went to KFC for the first time in a long, long time. Had a combo with popcorn chicken and chicken tenders. The chicken tenders are waaaaay better, imo. The popcorn chicken is processed and uses a different coating than the regular chicken. The chicken tenders are white meat that has been coated in the same way as their normal chicken. If someone gave me the popcorn chicken and not told me where it was from, I would have guessed it was from a noname frozen food box from the supermarket. I enjoyed the tenders.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4389 posts
2825 upvotes
I RFD wrote: Farm raised chickens? Where do they usually raise them?? Factory farms are also "farms", no?
"But now that some of them are raising their chickens a bit bigger, we have to start cutting some of our chickens a little differently."

The chicken got bigger because the body is swollen from abuse.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10478 posts
3001 upvotes
100OceanSpray wrote: I went to KFC for the first time in a long, long time. Had a combo with popcorn chicken and chicken tenders. The chicken tenders are waaaaay better, imo. The popcorn chicken is processed and uses a different coating than the regular chicken. The chicken tenders are white meat that has been coated in the same way as their normal chicken. If someone gave me the popcorn chicken and not told me where it was from, I would have guessed it was from a noname frozen food box from the supermarket. I enjoyed the tenders.
I agree- KFC popcorn is not great. My son had some in the summer and I tried a few off his tray. Meh!