Expired Offers

Locked: KFC’s Famous Chicken Chicken Sandwich - $2 (Sept 16 Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 3:59 am
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2077 posts
1579 upvotes
kshow182 wrote: Milton KFC on Steele’s SOLD OUT lol
Gotta be friggin kidding me. Well, it looks like getting one after work at 8:30 pm, is slim to none. That sucks. That location disappoints me on a few occasions in the past.

Gonna try my luck later at Meadowvale TC KFC
Oct 9, 2004
959 posts
182 upvotes
Mississauga
Meadowvale 15+ min wait.

One per person. Cashier getting grumpy cause it's getting busy.
Phone: Koodo LG G3
Nov 22, 2019
126 posts
97 upvotes
Whats up with the big craze for this ? 23 pages in a thread/Waiting lines for just a chicken sandwich you are saving $3-4. Haven't there been better deals been posted before ?
Jan 11, 2019
68 posts
10 upvotes
Got one for lunch to try it out, shit was soggy as hell, I expected it to be crispy... Disappointed, this is why I only try out these joints I rarely go to when they're on sale, I'd be mad if I had bought this crap for 6$ lol.
Last edited by xqcftwx on Sep 16th, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7510 posts
2605 upvotes
College Park location told me they're not selling the sandwich. Will try Eaton Centre after my 1pm meeting.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4071 posts
2714 upvotes
bobclair wrote: Whats up with the big craze for this ? 23 pages in a thread/Waiting lines for just a chicken sandwich you are saving $3-4. Haven't there been better deals been posted before ?
You have been on RFD for almost a year and THIS surprises you?
Nov 2, 2009
14 posts
Toronto
be ware , you need order 4.01+ to qualify the online order deal
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
4074 posts
788 upvotes
Scarborough
mine was a bit suished but the chicken sandwich was delicious. I could see myself getting one at full price
Mar 23, 2009
782 posts
583 upvotes
Toronto
FYI apparently they don't have this sandwich at all at College Park
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3041 posts
941 upvotes
Montreal
bobclair wrote: Whats up with the big craze for this ? 23 pages in a thread/Waiting lines for just a chicken sandwich you are saving $3-4. Haven't there been better deals been posted before ?
it's a one day deal RFD effect !!! eat now and think later
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3228 posts
571 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bought 5, had to make it 5 separate transactions as system will not allow multiples... One of the perks in living in a small province (Winnipeg) as there wasn't a lot of people (yet)... Cashier was nice and allowed multiple orders in separate transactions instead of enforcing 1 per customer. Told them it was a good policy as since we are in a pandemic, it is more prudent for KFC to allow one person to buy for multiple people instead of forcing everyone to come to the restaurant in order to avail of the promo
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4140 posts
2444 upvotes
RestIsHistory wrote: Meadowvale 15+ min wait.

do you blame them? I can imagine lots of entitlement going on in every store
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3041 posts
941 upvotes
Montreal
RestIsHistory wrote: Meadowvale 15+ min wait.

to be honest this is nothing compared to last year 50% off all their buckets or whatever it was...
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2940 posts
1665 upvotes
Breast was juicy (for white meat) and mine was crunchy.

That said.. who was the idiot that thought a bread an butter pickle was a good idea. I couldn't shake the taste of a fish sandwich. A proper dill would have been much better. Tomato and lettuce instead of pickle would be the best, but that's a different sandwich.

Ordered ahead and had no lineups. But I had to wait because clearly they didn't pay attention to online orders.

I ordered a $5 fill up meal in case it was too small. But really it was a good size, so not bad at all.
Jan 12, 2017
216 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
Can also confirm College Park is not participating.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)