Expired Offers

Locked: KFC’s Famous Chicken Chicken Sandwich - $2 (Sept 16 Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 3:59 am
Dec 16, 2007
638 posts
192 upvotes
Mississauga
Looks like chicken burgers are hot on the east end!

Just for the heck of it, I did a mock checkout for the Burnhamthorpe location in Mississauga and it still let me do a pick up as of 6:00p.m.- got all the way to the payment screen. I never did order it online as I was afraid I’d have to wait in line and had to go pick up my little guy. I figured $2 wasn’t worth the wait, even though I’ve been reading this thread since yesterday getting ready to pick one up. Face With Tears Of Joy I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

I’ll wait for Wendy’s to have their $3 chicken burger deal again. No line ups for those.
ahammad wrote:
My whole city looks sold out. Checked 5 stores. Not that I was going to drive more than 10 min for this but I was curious enough. Could be a website glitch, who knows, not worth figuring it out.
markopas wrote: Guess I should've been more specific and said it's dead from Toronto East all the way to pickering even all the way up to the 401.
Last edited by dragonflower77 on Sep 16th, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
3934 posts
963 upvotes
Shout out to the guy in front of me in line getting into a small argument with the cashier when he tried to order 4
"only one per customer, sir"
"c'mon bro. c'mon. you can do 4. just ring it up bro"

that went on for a couple of min until the cashier cracked.
i was next in line, so i knew i had free reign since i witnessed the whole thing

i got one of each
Chicken was pretty good.
pickles were meh.
normally i'd take a spicy sauce > mayo any day, but i didn't really care for the sauce at all, so i preferred the regular sandwich

in the end, it's worth $2
I'd opt for the regular and add your own hot sauce on it
Ebay - 261 - 0 - 0
Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0
Grailed - 83 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12000 posts
15200 upvotes
3express wrote: Theoretically it should be $2.10 in BC, AB, and ON.
It should be $2.10 in BC and AB because there is no PST on food there, only GST of 5%.

In Ont, it should be $2.26 because they got 13% HST.
Have a nice day!

Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7516 posts
2613 upvotes
LonesomeDove wrote: It should be $2.10 in BC and AB because there is no PST on food there, only GST of 5%.

$2.10 in Ontario as well if you order in person. The website just isn't calculating tax properly.
Apr 20, 2016
277 posts
219 upvotes
Ottawa
Fallowfield location was out of buns as of 5:30, they offered it to me on a tortilla. I went for two - one spicy, one regular.

I definitely prefer the spicy, very satisfied with the portion of chicken for $2. Not sure how often I'll do it at $6.99 though.
Jan 12, 2017
222 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
LonesomeDove wrote: It should be $2.10 in BC and AB because there is no PST on food there, only GST of 5%.

ON doesn't charge PST on orders below $4.
Mar 5, 2016
636 posts
398 upvotes
BigScee wrote: Fallowfield location was out of buns as of 5:30, they offered it to me on a tortilla. I went for two - one spicy, one regular.

I definitely prefer the spicy, very satisfied with the portion of chicken for $2. Not sure how often I'll do it at $6.99 though.
That location definitely showed sold out prior to 5:30. They still let you order in store?
Jun 10, 2014
41 posts
8 upvotes
North York
dead dead? can't find any store with this sandwich in North York or Markham
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2447 posts
1225 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Good thing I checked here first.
I'm not waiting 15 or 30 minutes in line for a chicken sandwich. Not at any time, certainly not during a pandemic.
XBox Series X available. PM for details.
Jan 31, 2020
185 posts
330 upvotes
I'm heading over to KFC near Jane & Finch to see people's reactions when they run out of chicken!

Will likely be more entertaining than this. Looking for viral footage please. Bring your baddest self!

"I go for the jugular" - Kobe Bryant
Jan 11, 2020
141 posts
116 upvotes
Fredericton
Shit, I'm cutting, can't believe I ate that but at $2.30, how can one go wrong? Thanks OP.
Dec 1, 2019
91 posts
234 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: How does it compare with A&W chicken burgers which is 2 for $7.99 with coupon?

Wondering if it’s worth my time to walk from college park to Eaton center
No comparison.. A&W chubby chicken are chicken patties, whereas KFC/popeyes use fried chicken breasts. Try it for yourself
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2079 posts
1583 upvotes
I don't care. When I get there after work, I'd better get a damn chicken sandwich. Id settle for them peeling their original recipe pieces of chicken off the bones, skin and all, and heaping it on 2 slices of buns. I'd still pay $2 for that.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1194 posts
850 upvotes
Pickering
Leggo84 wrote: Ordered two original in person and 1 spicy online. No line up Lol

I'm on a diet, so I have to vicariously live through your photos. Um, delicious.
I'm going to the convenient store to pick me up a pack of cigarettes...