Expired Offers

Locked: KFC’s Famous Chicken Chicken Sandwich - $2 (Sept 16 Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 3:59 am
Oct 23, 2012
316 posts
140 upvotes
Brampton
Do you have to order from app or in store ?
Mar 10, 2006
131 posts
39 upvotes
Calgary
bigfun3 wrote: Do you have to order from app or in store ?
Either or, I tried ordering online but it wouldn't process my payment so I went in and bought it. Luckily no line and they even asked if I wanted to buy more than one lol.
Jun 21, 2010
58 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I just went to KFC in North Delta, Scott Rd and Nordel Way.
Seems like they still have lots left but only allowing one per customer.... not too many customers so surprised they didn't people buy more..

Spicy one was better than the regular.
Jan 31, 2020
185 posts
330 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: I don't care. When I get there after work, I'd better get a damn chicken sandwich. Id settle for them peeling their original recipe pieces of chicken off the bones, skin and all, and heaping it on 2 slices of buns. I'd still pay $2 for that.
Refer to the video I posted just above. If they run out of chicken make a noise. Be animated and loud.

Tell 'em you, "you knew that you were having this promotion 2 months ago. How you going to tell me you ran out of chicken? You shoulda had a trailer full of chicken out back. I have to feed my family. My family is going to starve tonight because of you! I ain't moving until you gimme a a suitable substitute for $2.00. Like a 14 piece bucket of chicken!!!"

These restaurants should honour the promotions they post or provide a suitable substitute. In the very least, they should have provided a coupon for another date if they ran out of chicken.
"I go for the jugular" - Kobe Bryant
Sep 26, 2006
108 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Im happy with mine. Was hot and crispy. Well made. Can't go wrong for $2
Images
  • IMG-20200916-WA0008.jpeg
  • IMG-20200916-WA0009.jpeg
Jun 12, 2017
318 posts
316 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
cheapbastage wrote: All kfcs are sold out in my area. Mary Browns is 4 bucks every Monday. No limit of one like this. I will keep my Monday date with Mary.
I ordered one online and I got it. When I went to pick it up, the lady behind me asked for it and it was out of stock. Apparently I had the last one.

My review: overall very delicious sandwich. The chicken patty is not as big as the advertising picture. It's very crispy. The coating tastes like it contain potato chips. The potato bun has a great taste but is a little dry. Took the spicy sandwich and the sauce wasn't overbearing. The only disappointing part of the sandwich is the pickles. It's sweet pickles and not salty ones.

Is it worth $7.49? If you compare it to a McChiken that sells for $4.99, I'd pay the extra $2.50 for the KFC chicken sandwich.

It's 4.8 out of 5 stars for me (without the sweet pickles) - Updated score from 4.5 to 4.8.

Had another one on Blvd Taschereau, this time it was amazing. The bun was soft. The chicken was crispy and huge, just like the picture. This is a winner.

Also, when they tell you they ran out of it, they might be lying. What happened at the Jarry location also happened at the Taschereau location, ie I ordered it on line and when I picked it up, there was a big line. The cashier seemed overwhelmed. The guy at the kitchen gave me my sandwich and the cashier told people ordering at the counter that they ran out.

I also bought a Ghost pepper McChicken. The KFC sandwich is definitely worth more than twice than the McChicken.
Last edited by ApeShmtCrazy on Sep 16th, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 26, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
Sold out at Yonge/Elgin Mills in Richmond Hill, Bayview/Major Mac not open
Last edited by camdeals on Sep 16th, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 22, 2019
56 posts
31 upvotes
No KFC stores in the Etobicoke North area (Toronto) seem to have the sandwiches as they seem sold out :(
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1872 posts
1684 upvotes
Whitby
Just drove by. Tempted but lineup and kids in car kept me away. Tasty af!
Feb 8, 2009
9 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Greyed out in app. Any update on this deal. Is it in store only?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
1160 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
Mine became soggy, guess I waited too long, plus I was already full.
Okay at best but decent at $2. :)
Feb 28, 2006
643 posts
92 upvotes
website regarding this burger are all greyed, game is over.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9048 posts
53732 upvotes
Ontario
You can order up to 10 burgers.
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9048 posts
53732 upvotes
Ontario
dyalect wrote: Just drove by. Tempted but lineup and kids in car kept me away. Tasty af!
zaggaza wrote: Greyed out in app. Any update on this deal. Is it in store only?
Shalongbasi wrote: website regarding this burger are all greyed, game is over.
I can still order in the app. Maybe it depends on the location?
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6723 posts
3131 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Darkman wrote: why would it be 2.10?

2 plus taxes ... 12% in total ... 5% GST and 7% provincial tax ... ------- 2.24 in total for one

I am in Winnipeg Manitoba ... not in Alberta :)
I see. You are in MB. In ON, if less than $4, it is 5% only.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine