Expired Offers

Locked: KFC’s Famous Chicken Chicken Sandwich - $2 (Sept 16 Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 3:59 am
Sep 5, 2020
124 posts
67 upvotes
BigScee wrote: Fallowfield location was out of buns as of 5:30, they offered it to me on a tortilla. I went for two - one spicy, one regular.

I definitely prefer the spicy, very satisfied with the portion of chicken for $2. Not sure how often I'll do it at $6.99 though.
That’s a chicken taco, it cost more
Sep 5, 2020
124 posts
67 upvotes
MAMBAMENTALITY wrote: Refer to the video I posted just above. If they run out of chicken make a noise. Be animated and loud.

Tell 'em you, "you knew that you were having this promotion 2 months ago. How you going to tell me you ran out of chicken? You shoulda had a trailer full of chicken out back. I have to feed my family. My family is going to starve tonight because of you! I ain't moving until you gimme a a suitable substitute for $2.00. Like a 14 piece bucket of chicken!!!"

These restaurants should honour the promotions they post or provide a suitable substitute. In the very least, they should have provided a coupon for another date if they ran out of chicken.
Hence the fine print
Jun 12, 2017
308 posts
283 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
Angel Girl wrote: Update: I picked out the pickles and really liked this. The burger doesn’t look big but the piece of chicken breast is a good size. It reminded me of how the Big Crunch used to be before it became a small crunch. Gonna go back later to get another 6. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Woah 6? I'm a tall guy and I weight a little over 210 lbs. I can't do more that 3. The second one I got was huge. I mean the chicken was almost as big as my fist.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1097 posts
712 upvotes
Grabbed 2 easily in Brampton today for lunch, one spicy and one regular. They were OK. Crunchy, pickles were meh. No lines but one started forming with staff focusing on the skip the dishes Ubereats orders instead of actual customers inside the store... I hate that crap. Rewarding of the mostly lazy...yawn.

An abundance of males in the store who I guess decided today was the day to put down the controllers and come out of their moms basements for a sandwich was very apparent as well. Love the smell of bum before lunch... Maybe the PS5 announcement got them excited to brave the outdoors.

Wouldn't really go for another one. Curious to try the Popeyes one too I mean people literally died for it so gotta see what all the fuss was for it eventually.
Jun 12, 2018
14 posts
I tried this and the Popeyes chicken sandwich today, I honestly think I prefer KFC’s sandwich but I wouldn’t pay full price for it.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1657 posts
309 upvotes
Halifax
Nice I can still order for pickup anytime tomorrow at that promo price, maybe till midnight
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Apr 10, 2017
990 posts
340 upvotes
For me:

1. MB
2. KFC
3. Chick Fil A

Havent tried Popeyes yet

In all fairness with the KFC sandiwiches I got earlier they werent sloppily done. I remember working for KFC a long time ago and whenever it was Eid, the quality of what we were preparing was so poor Face With Tears Of Joy Orders were like 10-15 sandwiches at a time (these were the patty chicken sandwiches) and there was no time for perfection.
Sep 28, 2017
110 posts
87 upvotes
Worked a 12 hour today with no chance of making it to a location before closing. Came home and my wife surprised me with this!

Enjoyed it, chicken is juicier than their other burgers. Spicy sauce wasn't exactly spicy. Great price for a good sandwich!
Images
  • upload.jpg
May 10, 2008
379 posts
319 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Woah 6? I'm a tall guy and I weight a little over 210 lbs. I can't do more that 3. The second one I got was huge. I mean the chicken was almost as big as my fist.
Haha, my family already ate all 6! Don’t worry, I only ate one....I can’t eat like a teenager anymore. I want to buy more for tomorrow Winking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1304 posts
290 upvotes
Brampton
Tried going after work, greeted with a sold out of famous chicken sign
May 4, 2008
414 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
I tried this today and was very disappointed. The meat itself was big and juicy, but the pickles weren't tasty and the flavour itself was bland. I tried the Popeyes sandwich and it is far better than this.

For $2 the value proposition is there, but I feel like it was wasted calories since it wasn't enjoyable :(.
Last edited by marcotech on Sep 16th, 2020 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4129 posts
2798 upvotes
Toronto and London
1. Popeye's

2. KFC

3. Mary Brown's

4. Wendy's

As far as the ones I've tried. Tried chik fil a in the US but need to try again.
Apr 10, 2017
990 posts
340 upvotes
And btw...

I thought the $2 thing was brilliant. I only saw ads on FB and they most likely didnt spend much on marketing and they stole some attention off Popeyes release

Popeyes marketing team is probably busy right now and cursing KFC Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6465 posts
2816 upvotes
12:45pm and there is a letter on the door saying they are sold out. ya right. Went to the mall and the mall location said not participating. Struck out on this deal.
Feb 13, 2009
92 posts
37 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Just checked the app and the offer has been greyed out indicating not available. Should’ve gone sooner lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)