Expired Offers

Locked: KFC’s Famous Chicken Chicken Sandwich - $2 (Sept 16 Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 3:59 am
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1776 posts
598 upvotes
DT Calgary
Line too long. God damn people in Toronto love lining up to save a few dollars. Shows how little we value our time.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5400 posts
1622 upvotes
flamenko wrote: The sandwich is very good. It look like fast food. Bracebridge KFC...no lineup... told 20-25 minutes. Bullcrap. Terrible company ethics...drive through 25 minutes. I was going to block it until mine was ready.
Why didn’t you block the drive through? That would have shown them you meant business.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5400 posts
1622 upvotes
RestIsHistory wrote: Meadowvale 15+ min wait.

One per person. Cashier getting grumpy cause it's getting busy.
Cashier should find a different job.
Dec 10, 2003
219 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
HaHa, it's 15 min before closing time and there is still 7 people in the lineup. The sandwich is good though!
Apr 16, 2019
370 posts
300 upvotes
Kyle12345 wrote: Can we reuse those coupons if we pay at kiosk?
I do Slightly Smiling Face
Feb 3, 2019
292 posts
270 upvotes
Canada
FreshCo wrote: Line too long. God damn people in Toronto love lining up to save a few dollars. Shows how little we value our time.
lol, you totally still lined up Face With Tears Of Joy
Smh
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5400 posts
1622 upvotes
0Sense wrote: 10/10 would never do this again. Waited in line for 2 hours at Queen and Greenwood.
That’s dedication.

How many did you buy?
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1776 posts
598 upvotes
DT Calgary
Jackji wrote: lol, you totally still lined up Face With Tears Of Joy
shh Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Sep 5, 2020
121 posts
67 upvotes
Jackji wrote: lol, you totally still lined up Face With Tears Of Joy
A die hard
Dec 14, 2006
826 posts
342 upvotes
Pretty good sandwich IMO. Family of 4 and we each had one.
Definitely different amounts of chicken in each, which makes sense because it's real, not formed.
I think that the coating is mostly what makes it different/better(?) than their regular chicken sandwich. Sauces are the same; pickles nice addition.
As someone else said, I would buy in a combo or 2 can dine deal, but I would never just get the sandwich.

The cashier at Calgary Crowfoot did a great job managing the orders. The location was allowing multiple transactions to get by the system limit 1.
Of course, almost everyone is using debit, so it was non-stop processing transactions.
Kudos to the staff everywhere. What a nightmare promo for them to manage.
Feb 11, 2013
29 posts
2 upvotes
Waited more than 30mins... Not that worth itt...
Nov 3, 2010
785 posts
682 upvotes
Torque wrote: Pretty good sandwich IMO. Family of 4 and we each had one.
Definitely different amounts of chicken in each, which makes sense because it's real, not formed.
I think that the coating is mostly what makes it different/better(?) than their regular chicken sandwich. Sauces are the same; pickles nice addition.
As someone else said, I would buy in a combo or 2 can dine deal, but I would never just get the sandwich.

The cashier at Calgary Crowfoot did a great job managing the orders. The location was allowing multiple transactions to get by the system limit 1.
Of course, almost everyone is using debit, so it was non-stop processing transactions.
Kudos to the staff everywhere. What a nightmare promo for them to manage.
I think the chicken is the same, they just copied what Popeyes was doing with a brioche bun (this actually makes a pretty big difference) and a new mayo.
Feb 13, 2009
92 posts
37 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Went to the strawberry hill location and the place was closed! Drive thru had a sign saying closed due to unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully they didn’t have a case of covid! Went to the king George location and there was almost 15 cars in line! At this point I decided to try the ghost pepper mcchicken since they have bogo. Two sandwiches for 5.50. It’s not as spicy as I expected but still a good sandwich.
Dec 20, 2012
844 posts
635 upvotes
Surrey
604shizzle wrote: Went to the strawberry hill location and the place was closed! Drive thru had a sign saying closed due to unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully they didn’t have a case of covid! Went to the king George location and there was almost 15 cars in line! At this point I decided to try the ghost pepper mcchicken since they have bogo. Two sandwiches for 5.50. It’s not as spicy as I expected but still a good sandwich.
Yea, Strawberry Hill wasn’t showing up online, so I ended up going to the King George one. I ordered online and picked up at the store. Drive thru had a long lineup, but I was able to pick up my food in about 10 or so mins after I arrived, so it wasn’t too bad. As for the McChicken, do you have any idea how long that promo is for?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5400 posts
1622 upvotes
Darkman wrote: I called in ... here in Winnipeg

... the girl said i can take more than one .... but "while supplies last"

My wife wasn't home ... so I went myself.

Walked in and ordered inside the store ... to take out. ( Got a free mask as well ) :D

They told me though that the limit was 3 per person ...

I was going to get 6 ... so told them that I was told on the phone that I can take as many as I want

So supervisor let me have 6 ( 3 + 3 )

$13.40 or so for all six (including taxes) ...

Just had one ... it's big and taste great.

Ordered regular ones ... Spicy ones was also an option.
Was it a KFC branded mask?