Hot Deals

KFC

Mega popcorn chicken + fries + dip for $3.00 (most provinces, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 9:23 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5749 posts
5322 upvotes
Edmonton

[KFC] Mega popcorn chicken + fries + dip for $3.00 (most provinces, YMMV)

Saw this deal on KFC.ca under "Exclusive Online Deals". For $3.00 you get a mega popcorn chicken + fries + dip. Also, you can upgrade the fries for $0.50 to a mega fries or $2.00 for a poutine.

Here is the direct link: https://www.kfc.ca/menu/deals/coupons/p ... ox/builder

Edit: Some people are reporting the deal is not available in their province. Other people report it is $4 instead of $3. YMMV.

Last edited by adamtheman on Sep 11th, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
67 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2319 posts
2259 upvotes
You'd be very disappointed what their definition of mega means to them.
Sep 8, 2010
301 posts
560 upvotes
Calgary
I love their popcorn chicken, ty OP
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2615 posts
1867 upvotes
GTA
Allen84 wrote: You'd be very disappointed what their definition of mega means to them.
So is my wife...
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1701 posts
696 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sorry! This offer is not available at your restaurant.
Lorenzo
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5749 posts
5322 upvotes
Edmonton
Allen84 wrote: You'd be very disappointed what their definition of mega means to them.
I bought it and it was actually quite a bit. I would say 20 pieces of popcorn chicken. I bought two of them for $6 and I couldn't finish it all. The two popcorn chickens almost filled an entire medium fry box.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2319 posts
2259 upvotes
adamtheman wrote:
I bought it and it was actually quite a bit. I would say 20 pieces of popcorn chicken. I bought two of them for $6 and I couldn't finish it all. The two popcorn chickens almost filled an entire medium fry box.
OK I guess that's good to know, or you have a very generous location. I'm sure some other spots will try to be stingy on it for sure. I stopped going to to kfc for the Tuesday special, when they literally gave me 2 chicken Nuggets, what they call a chicken piece and 10 fries. For like $3.49! I probably would have an easier time of find someone's leftovers in a trash that would have more food than what they gave me.
Jun 12, 2020
127 posts
50 upvotes
for delivery only? Can't seem to find the pick up option
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5749 posts
5322 upvotes
Edmonton
Allen84 wrote: OK I guess that's good to know, or you have a very generous location. I'm sure some other spots will try to be stingy on it for sure. I stopped going to to kfc for the Tuesday special, when they literally gave me 2 chicken Nuggets, what they call a chicken piece and 10 fries. For like $3.49! I probably would have an easier time of find someone's leftovers in a trash that would have more food than what they gave me.
Yeah KFC is definitely hit or miss. One of the locations I went to was so bad. Their gravy was like water, so thin and flavourless. Constantly. I questioned the manager and he said that was how their gravy was. Okay well, that's not an answer... no... gravy is supposed to be thick and taste like something. Cheap owners who water down the gravy makes you wonder what else they are cheaping out on.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4053 posts
4569 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Darn. They fixed their glitches
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4053 posts
4569 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Grayson M wrote: whatchu talkin bout?
Search RFD. One time someone us order
1 chicken burger
1 spicy chicken burger
1 impossible chicken
1 impossible spicy chicken

Plus a bunch of fries and like 5 drinks for $12 bucks or so. Lol

I went to pick it up and manager looks so upset. I actually felt bad. They took a big loss that day

Here's the link Your text to link here...
Jan 1, 2015
794 posts
733 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know approximately what size the mega popcorn chicken is (medium/large)? I'm trying to estimate calories, but there's no "mega" size.
Apr 4, 2017
916 posts
742 upvotes
adamtheman wrote: I bought it and it was actually quite a bit. I would say 20 pieces of popcorn chicken. I bought two of them for $6 and I couldn't finish it all. The two popcorn chickens almost filled an entire medium fry box.

I just ordered and got 6-7 pieces of chicken
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2054 posts
1735 upvotes
Toronto, ON
adamtheman wrote: I bought it and it was actually quite a bit. I would say 20 pieces of popcorn chicken. I bought two of them for $6 and I couldn't finish it all. The two popcorn chickens almost filled an entire medium fry box.
It would be great price for 20 pcs of popcorn chicken plus the fries
The pic doesn’t look a “mega” size though
Sep 2, 2012
109 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
sorry this offer isn't avaialble at your resturant.
Telus Thunderbay 50 plan: $40+tax - Unlimited Can wide anytime, 6GB data, unlmtd text,CID, Voicemail
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
12569 posts
2083 upvotes
Vancouver
I love the idea of popcorn chicken but I didn’t really taste any chicken. I am assuming its mostly batter/breading? Lucky it’s not available at my store lol. I was tempted.
Last edited by trellaine201 on Sep 9th, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.