Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KFC

Nationwide - July 5. $2 KFC Big Crunch. 11AM-4PM

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2018 8:24 am
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
I should mention there was no line when I went, I ordered 2, didn't mention a promo, and got charged 4$ plus taxes in total.

That made me happy Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
I'm so DISAPPOINTED!!! no not because of this great deal. Because not one Rfder had posted a pic of video of a lineup or a kfc manager denying customer. Please can someone come through
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
witenite wrote: I'm so DISAPPOINTED!!! no not because of this great deal. Because not one Rfder had posted a pic of video of a lineup or a kfc manager denying customer. Please can someone come through
It's reasonable for them to have a limit and to impose that limit if it's busy. Looks like some locations were getting slammed hard. The wait was long enough as it was. Imagine if there wasn't a limit? People would be bitching about how long its taking and that they should've had a limit. Line up again to get another one or be nice in the first place and maybe people will be more accommodating. There's no need to be a dick everyone.
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
2565 posts
1642 upvotes
GTA
I am a glutenous pig I went to 3 different KFC locations today.

Location one was D/T Toronto ... was in there at 11:30am, place was not busy, chicken was fresh so my sandwiches were nice and crisp. The rep/manager let me order 3, she didn't care. They were pristine. Nice and hot and crunchy and put together nicely. Gobbled.

The 2nd and 3rd locations I stopped on were on Queensway, the one in Etobicoke had a big lineup, only 1 per customer and it was soggy garbage. Not only was it busy they gave me someone elses Spicy Big Crunch instead of the regular one. so mixed up orders on top of trash. The last KFC stop towards Humber river was nicely done, no lineup not busy, fresh sandwich but again only 1 per customer and this one was done nicely. I brought that one home. 5 of them today. I am a complete pig.

Releasing lots of gas and pounding that water. My sodium must be off the charts.

Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1726 posts
685 upvotes
is it worth it to do survey on receipt to get free small popcorn chicken with purchase of any fountain drink ? i guess if you break down costs of both i guess cheap snack depending on how many popcorn chickens you get as the cost almost as much as regular price big crunch and some stores $6.99 plus tax in canada :) or cheesecake lovers can pick slice of that instead if need a dessert
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
heyyahblah wrote: I am a glutenous pig I went to 3 different KFC locations today.

Location one was D/T Toronto ... was in there at 11:30am, place was not busy, chicken was fresh so my sandwiches were nice and crisp. The rep/manager let me order 3, she didn't care. They were pristine. Nice and hot and crunchy and put together nicely. Gobbled.

The 2nd and 3rd locations I stopped on were on Queensway, the one in Etobicoke had a big lineup, only 1 per customer and it was soggy garbage. Not only was it busy they gave me someone elses Spicy Big Crunch instead of the regular one. so mixed up orders on top of trash. The last KFC stop towards Humber river was nicely done, no lineup not busy, fresh sandwich but again only 1 per customer and this one was done nicely. I brought that one home. 5 of them today. I am a complete pig.

Releasing lots of gas and pounding that water. My sodium must be off the charts.

Rfd legend and hero
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2463 upvotes
gbill2004 wrote: Not all at one sitting. Throughout the afternoon. I workout a ton so burn through calories like crazy.
"Workout a ton"

Then eats sodium laced and 3500+ calories worth of burgers in a few hours.

Something doesn't add up...
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2088 posts
1511 upvotes
Toronto
EananC641158 wrote: "Workout a ton"

Then eats sodium laced and 3500+ calories worth of burgers in a few hours.

Something doesn't add up...
Not really, I used to do the same when I used to be fit. Your stomach becomes like an incenerator, so you can eat a lot and also burn a lot.

Not 24/7 mind you and would depend on genetics / body type, but I remember doing similar things.