Expired Hot Deals

[KFC] Receipt Survey: Small Popcorn Chicken with $1 drink [YMMV]

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2018 12:58 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2007
2231 posts
651 upvotes

[KFC] Receipt Survey: Small Popcorn Chicken with $1 drink [YMMV]

Not sure if this is a deal that applies currently, but I noticed KFC has a summer days promo like McDonald's for $1 fountain drink [saw the ad at Eaton Centre].
Therefore, by completing their survey's on their receipt and filling in the code, you can get a small popcorn chicken with purchase of a fountain drink.

$1 dollar for coke + small popcorn chicken (or strawberry cheesecake).

currently YMMV as I only got the receipt today and have yet to try it.

picture of the Receipt Survey:
https://imgur.com/II8g7DV
PSN: Sakaban
10 replies
Newbie
May 25, 2011
72 posts
5 upvotes
I've been doing it for a while now. Usually every other Tuesday, because you have 14 days to use the code. My local KFC lady is not enforcing the drink, I usually get the Tuesday special to go with the popcorn chicken. I guess it's YMMV, because once I went, that lady not there, someone else insisted I add a drink to my Tuesday special. It's only a $1 extra, I didn't want to argue. Anyway, it's great to get the popcorn chicken with a minute survey.
Jr. Member
Jun 29, 2015
156 posts
105 upvotes
Canada Eh?
strawberry00 wrote: I've been doing it for a while now. Usually every other Tuesday, because you have 14 days to use the code. My local KFC lady is not enforcing the drink, I usually get the Tuesday special to go with the popcorn chicken. I guess it's YMMV, because once I went, that lady not there, someone else insisted I add a drink to my Tuesday special. It's only a $1 extra, I didn't want to argue. Anyway, it's great to get the popcorn chicken with a minute survey.
The first time I did this my KFC lady told me to fill out the survey while they were prepping my original order, and then gave me a small popcorn chicken on the spot without buying the drink as well.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2007
2231 posts
651 upvotes
pseudosammich wrote: The first time I did this my KFC lady told me to fill out the survey while they were prepping my original order, and then gave me a small popcorn chicken on the spot without buying the drink as well.
Good to know I wont need to get a drink. But $1 dollar for drink and popcorn chicken make for a good snack option too!
PSN: Sakaban
Newbie
May 28, 2017
70 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I went into KFC in June for Popcorn Chicken, Mgr on Duty gave it to me for Free told me Not to buy drink!! I was at KFC/Taco Bell Franchise location yesterday, staff was super "Obnoxious & Rude" I tried to order $1 drink to get Popcorn Chicken> She refused and charged me full price drink $2.39 and said "Do you expect to pay just $1 to get Popcorn Chicken for FREE?? Reg price for popch is $6.39,..like I don't think so" I told her I'm calling headoffice tomorrow for complaint, she replied Go ahead I don't care!!
Does KFC really listens?
Member
Oct 27, 2016
257 posts
542 upvotes
Colashock wrote: I went into KFC in June for Popcorn Chicken, Mgr on Duty gave it to me for Free told me Not to buy drink!! I was at KFC/Taco Bell Franchise location yesterday, staff was super "Obnoxious & Rude" I tried to order $1 drink to get Popcorn Chicken> She refused and charged me full price drink $2.39 and said "Do you expect to pay just $1 to get Popcorn Chicken for FREE?? Reg price for popch is $6.39,..like I don't think so" I told her I'm calling headoffice tomorrow for complaint, she replied Go ahead I don't care!!
Does KFC really listens?
I wouldn't exactly complain to the head office for that. It's YMMV based on the employee you get.

The employee I got was just following what was in the system. When he applied the survey offer and added a drink it was regular price instead of the $1.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10319 posts
2576 upvotes
Scarberia
Wow not bad gotta try this... I do the wendys survey... U get two premium sandwiches for the price of one ymmv Bogo
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
7830 posts
4040 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like most fast food joints have receipt surveys, probably would benefit for a megathread of sorts. We could all be getting a little more for our money.
Newbie
May 28, 2017
70 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
FragmentsOfLife wrote: I wouldn't exactly complain to the head office for that. It's YMMV based on the employee you get.

The employee I got was just following what was in the system. When he applied the survey offer and added a drink it was regular price instead of the $1.
Let me re-phrase myself...I'm not complaining to head office RE: $1 drink or regular price drinks BUT the fact this KFC location is very well known for "item missing on Take-Outs - Food Poisoning - Rude Staff" As a Consumer I deserve to be treated respectfully whether I am redeeming a food item or buying food from KFC, she raised her voice not once BUT 3x created a scene (inappropriate). If I raised my voice, created a scene "I would not be served".

The new manager called, told me she was transferred by Divisional Mgr to weed-out the bad seeds @ this location. She said "this KFC has the Highest Customer Complaints/Concerns" in the City.
Newbie
Dec 25, 2017
38 posts
20 upvotes
I work at kfc. In the chain I work for we are not allowed to give just the drinks for 1$. If you are ordering something then we can add drink for 1$. If someone wants just a drink then we have to charge the full price.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 31, 2001
8099 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
Do the ads actually say that?
swapnilvjain wrote: I work at kfc. In the chain I work for we are not allowed to give just the drinks for 1$. If you are ordering something then we can add drink for 1$. If someone wants just a drink then we have to charge the full price.

Top