Tags:
None
29 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2004
3488 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto
considering they started doing toonie tuesday 8 years ago and basically started the daily special trend in fast food I think I can overlook the premium price on tuesdays.

Just remember a Kids popcorn chicken combo is EXACTLY the same as a regular popcorn chicken combo with the exception of you get a fruit rollup.
Banned
Feb 11, 2006
1976 posts
teknoluv wrote:First, it's $2.00; then it became $2.22; now it's $2.49! Expect $2.99 before they change the name. :(
I think they'll go for $4.00 next (ie: two toonies), and henceforth in multiples of two.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
3395 posts
8 upvotes
GemInite wrote:considering they started doing toonie tuesday 8 years ago and basically started the daily special trend in fast food I think I can overlook the premium price on tuesdays.

Just remember a Kids popcorn chicken combo is EXACTLY the same as a regular popcorn chicken combo with the exception of you get a fruit rollup.
But the drink and fries are smaller no?
:mad: :lol:
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12622 posts
833 upvotes
its been 2.49 for how long now???? last years news...
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2039 posts
3 upvotes
ya the price went up a year ago. where have you been?

I guess you dont eat KFC that much?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 28, 2005
6044 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Supershyguy wrote:ya the price went up a year ago. where have you been?

I guess you dont eat KFC that much?
LOL! Damn it. I guess I was a bit spellbound yesterday when I drove by KFC and saw their poster. Yes, it's not new ... probably 6 months or so. Don't know why because I still buy the Toonie about every 2 weeks. It was a weekly ritual back when it's $2.00. :embarrassed:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8596 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
GemInite wrote:considering they started doing toonie tuesday 8 years ago and basically started the daily special trend in fast food I think I can overlook the premium price on tuesdays.

isn't t he size of the cup for the kids popcorn chicken SMALLER?

are you SURE!??!
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
3309 posts
145 upvotes
I went in to KFC thinking twoonie... on Wed... order two pieces of chicken and chips (one breast meat)... "that will be $8+ sir..." WhaT! No I didn't want the combo... "oh sorry, that will be $6+"

Back to burgers.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2002
3914 posts
1 upvote
Hey DJ, do you play on Counter-Strike? I could have sworn I saw that pic as a spray on CS. Sorry for the hijack. ;)
My DVDs for sale

"I want you to step back from the guacamole dip! I want you to put the chicken fingers down!"

U2 360 Tour in Vancouver, 2 Tickets for sale http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/pair ... -a-805801/
Deal Addict
May 1, 2004
1182 posts
ya i guess..this Toonie deal is probably the one i would go for like.. once or twice a month.

I dont know..how someone could eat that oily, greasy, stuff like when they order 12 piece Bucket! LOL! thats a LOT. I wonder if anyone can eat..even more than 5 pieces?

The toonie one is a great. 2 pieces and fries. Thats ENOUGH KFC chicken for me!!
Aug 27, 2004
204 posts
Toronto
It's been $2.49 for like at least 2 years.
Feb 10, 2004
908 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
i remember when it was a toonie for the chicken burger and fries... well that was back in high school... ;)