• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2006 9:03 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1442 posts
5 upvotes
stutterboi wrote:i remember when it was a toonie for the chicken burger and fries... well that was back in high school... ;)
I remember that. Me and my buddy would always debate on whether we should get the chicken sandwich deal or the 2 piece deal. We'd usually end up getting one of each. Those were the days. > :(
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
1231 posts
2 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake …
I haven't eaten at KFC in over two years - and a person on here was right, their portions are small.

Have any of you watched Pamela Andersons Peta KFC video - it will make you swear of KFC chicken for quite a while!!!

And for most Chinese Cheap Lunch Buffets you can get all u can eat for under $5!!! :D
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 28, 2005
6044 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
annebos35 wrote:Have any of you watched Pamela Andersons Peta KFC video - it will make you swear of KFC chicken for quite a while!!!

And for most Chinese Cheap Lunch Buffets you can get all u can eat for under $5!!! :D
I never like the idea of preying on (I mean actually eating) other living beings, incl. chickens; HOWEVER, the truth is: I love meat. I probably will go vegetarian when I'm 80 or so, but definitely not now.

By the way, those Hong Kong style fried wings are in no way comparable with KFC, not even remotely you know.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4728 posts
103 upvotes
Oakville
milk wrote:It's been $2.49 for like at least 2 years.
I think it really varies with the franchisee. I think my local place is still $2.22. I had it last month.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
1231 posts
2 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake …
I wouldnt know about the chicken wings :) I should have written it like "Lunch Buffet" way cheaper then KFC for those who love large quantities~~

I don't eat any meat but fish - and I love my vegetarian meals, and I will mention - that Yves makes an excellent veggie burgers and you can also use their veggie ground in spaghetti sauces or casseroles - way less fat and chlorestrol!!!!

And I know most of you, when you past by the KFC and smell the aromas -you just got to have some chicken :) Just like when you pass through the food courts!!!
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2003
11504 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Name's misleading now; this is like some Dollar or More stores, where everything is at least $2 (and sometimes $5+).

Last couple of times I went, it was 1.5 pieces of chicken; the drumstick was barely bigger than a lollipop... :(
Heatware | eBay | (Last updated 12-28-2008)
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26999 posts
4298 upvotes
Rometiklan wrote:Hey DJ, do you play on Counter-Strike? I could have sworn I saw that pic as a spray on CS. Sorry for the hijack. ;)
yeah, i used to be big into CS, kinda got boring after a while then i stopped lol
Aug 27, 2004
204 posts
Toronto
Sort of related, but how much are the KFC entree salads and how are they? I got a flyer in the mail and if the chicken actually tastes like original recipe then it could be pretty good.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12623 posts
833 upvotes
its been 2.49 in downtown toronto since summer 2005...
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
4302 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
damn, here I am paying $2.66 lol..o well it tastes great.
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2005
4799 posts
60 upvotes
Local
It's great going inside KFC for the smell of KFC.
Imagine they created a KFC+PIZZA HUT+SUBWAY restaurant in one. What kind of smell would that be? SUBWAY has a really good smell in the restaurant....
KFC! omg, I would eat 2 toonies. Man, the chicken is getting smaller and smaller. I remember back in the old day, it was a huge breast of meat. Now it's barely anything......
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2005
9916 posts
23 upvotes
Sometimes KFC and Pizza Hut are in the same building...as they are the same company. Subway...well not yet...lol
In Every Heart Red Strength, Our Hearts Are Many, Our Strength Your Envy