• Dec 22nd, 2018 7:33 am
Tags:
Apr 19, 2013
123 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
board123 wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 12:25 pm
I went to this last week for the 9-11 PM session. The place filled up pretty quickly after my table sat down.

- They start you off with salad and pop --> DO NOT FALL FOR THIS
- The next 15 min was just rounds and rounds of pizza (pepperoni, cheese, Hawaiian) --> AGAIN, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS
- The chicken finally came at around 9:25 PM
- There's no limit to how many pieces you can get each round, but our table just got 2 pieces per person
- Every time there's a break in chicken service, they come around with pizza and fries
- Overall, I ate 7 pieces of chicken, 2 slices of pizza, a bit of fries, and a glass of pop

For $7.99, I'd say it was well worth it. I could have eaten more chicken, but the rest of my table threw in the towel already. I probably could have eaten at least another 2-3 pieces if I wanted to. We were the last table remaining in the restaurant.
Sounds awesome to me, board123!

But I know some folks who would say that 7 pieces of chicken, plus 2 slices of pizza, and pop would be "instant death"....crazy people IMO Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6882 posts
1408 upvotes
Mississauga
gts123 wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 1:11 pm
Thanks for the info on the AYCE PIzza Hut in Mississauga! Even without the KFC chicken, it's still a great price at $7.99.

Just to be clear, I personally DO NOT care about sacrificing a little bit of my life to enjoy some tasty AYCE pizza/fried chicken once in awhile, so I guess what you are saying is that I need to find some new friends outside of what appears to be my current "health conscious group" Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I honestly never really noticed that all my friends were really rabbits, until this whole KFC AYCE thread came along and found that I could not find anyone I know who was interested (actually...many of them said the whole concept of it was completely gross/sickening/instant death/etc.) Face With Tears Of Joy
Thanks for the chuckle. You need 2 groups of friends healthy ones and not so healthy ones. You should organize a RFD kfc/pizza buffet night.
Aug 28, 2016
153 posts
128 upvotes
St Thomas Pizza Hut has buffet ever Monday night for $5,99.
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
11453 posts
1060 upvotes
gts123 wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 1:15 pm
Sounds awesome to me, board123!

But I know some folks who would say that 7 pieces of chicken, plus 2 slices of pizza, and pop would be "instant death"....crazy people IMO Face With Tears Of Joy
You must be in terrible health already if that does you in. That, or you're anorexic.

I weigh 165 lb, so I'm not exactly "large". What I ate should be very doable for most people.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2644 posts
698 upvotes
Toronto
ElHoardo wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 4:33 am
I got banned today. I lined a backpack with plastic wrap and managed to get about 40-60 pieces in it before one of the servers noticed. I was told that I’m not allowed in any KFc or Pizza Huts in all of Canada for 2 years. I kept the chicken pieces because I wouldn’t let them go into my bag. The police were called but they informed the manager that it was a civil matter and they couldn’t arrest me for leaving with the chicken. I chucked a few pieces at the window after the cops left but I still had at least 50 or so by the time I got home. I froze most of the chicken pieces and i’ll be eating/living large for the next week.
LMAO - that made my day.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
3691 posts
1393 upvotes
heh the weekly question - is the AYCE still active for this week? Any1 go past this place?
Oct 16, 2002
656 posts
349 upvotes
Thanks, doubled my weight easily.
Jan 23, 2007
113 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
First time going. Last time for sure. Spent 2 hours, got 1 glass of coke. 2 slice of pizza. 2 piece of chicken. The cook tooooo slow. Not worth the time.
Dec 16, 2012
17 posts
17 upvotes
BRAMPTON
I went again Wednesday 12th of September, food was great, I ate like 7 pieces of chicken breast and about 5 slices of pizza. We had two pitchers of pepsi, when the first one ran out they brought another in under a minute. I got there just after 4pm, it was quite empty and the food came non stop, we refused the food many times because we had too much already. We started with a big bowl of salad too. Last time I went I ate 7 pieces of chicken and 7 slices of pizza. When I go to a different location for lunch pizza hut buffet I normally eat 14 slices. My 7 year old girl has eaten 5 slices in one sitting before and she is very skinny. The deal should be ending by December. When the holiday season starts, say goodbye to all you can eat....perhaps until January? Everyone boycott that location until the deal comes back. ;-)
Apr 19, 2013
123 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
DANNY33333A wrote:
Sep 15th, 2018 1:44 am
I went again Wednesday 12th of September, food was great, I ate like 7 pieces of chicken breast and about 5 slices of pizza. We had two pitchers of pepsi, when the first one ran out they brought another in under a minute. I got there just after 4pm, it was quite empty and the food came non stop, we refused the food many times because we had too much already. We started with a big bowl of salad too. Last time I went I ate 7 pieces of chicken and 7 slices of pizza. When I go to a different location for lunch pizza hut buffet I normally eat 14 slices. My 7 year old girl has eaten 5 slices in one sitting before and she is very skinny. The deal should be ending by December. When the holiday season starts, say goodbye to all you can eat....perhaps until January? Everyone boycott that location until the deal comes back. ;-)
Marking down Wednesday's at 4pm as a potentially good time slot to go check this out!

But after this week's 9 piece KFC special, I do not think it will be worth it for me anymore. I could only eat 4 pieces before I already felt full. Mind you, I was not completely starving to begin with, but I still have a hard time imagining that I could eat 7 pieces...especially if it included the more denser breast meat pieces! I prefer dark meat all the way, So I'm guessing at best, I could eat 4 pieces, with a couple slices of pizza to mix things up a bit. Probably still worth it for $7.99, but I don't think I have the stomach to really take full advantage. I guess I'm getting too old now and appetite isn't what it used to be Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
3691 posts
1393 upvotes
gts123 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2018 7:32 am
Marking down Wednesday's at 4pm as a potentially good time slot to go check this out!

But after this week's 9 piece KFC special, I do not think it will be worth it for me anymore.
Basically after tips it'll be same cost as your 9pc dark special for $9.99 and you don't have to do the silly waiting game. Only thing I might miss is the Caesar salad at the AYCE
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
17164 posts
5595 upvotes
Toronto
The recent 9 piece deal recalibrated my thinking about going out of my way just to give this a try one evening. Unless this place serves less greasy chicken, there is no point in spending money to feel sick.
Koodo $35/5GB and $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo $120/12GB/90 days
Fido $7.50/3GB+tablet
Rogers $25 500U home internet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1561 posts
124 upvotes
North York
I would like to know too!! I'm there for the experience not for the food.