• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2019 2:24 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9652 posts
1861 upvotes
Toronto
Have anyone here tried to sneak some chicken home with a ziplock bag? Like line your purse or backpack with large ziplocks? :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2109 posts
697 upvotes
Ontario
ElHoardo wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 4:33 am
I got banned today. I lined a backpack with plastic wrap and managed to get about 40-60 pieces in it before one of the servers noticed. I was told that I’m not allowed in any KFc or Pizza Huts in all of Canada for 2 years. I kept the chicken pieces because I wouldn’t let them go into my bag. The police were called but they informed the manager that it was a civil matter and they couldn’t arrest me for leaving with the chicken. I chucked a few pieces at the window after the cops left but I still had at least 50 or so by the time I got home. I froze most of the chicken pieces and i’ll be eating/living large for the next week.
I would love to see a picture of all those chicken please!! Pics or it didnt happen
Oct 14, 2017
844 posts
610 upvotes
GTA
Dynasty12345 wrote:
Sep 28th, 2018 11:26 am
I would love to see a picture of all those chicken please!! Pics or it didnt happen
Maybe it was an attempt at humor?
Aug 20, 2018
6 posts
8 upvotes
4flava wrote:
Sep 28th, 2018 11:12 am
Have anyone here tried to sneak some chicken home with a ziplock bag? Like line your purse or backpack with large ziplocks? :rolleyes:
Really? It is already all you can eat and you want to sneak food home into ziplock bags. Ugh. Deals like this will get ruined because of people like that.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5255 posts
1070 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ElHoardo wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 4:33 am
I got banned today. I lined a backpack with plastic wrap and managed to get about 40-60 pieces in it before one of the servers noticed. I was told that I’m not allowed in any KFc or Pizza Huts in all of Canada for 2 years. I kept the chicken pieces because I wouldn’t let them go into my bag. The police were called but they informed the manager that it was a civil matter and they couldn’t arrest me for leaving with the chicken. I chucked a few pieces at the window after the cops left but I still had at least 50 or so by the time I got home. I froze most of the chicken pieces and i’ll be eating/living large for the next week.
What about food courts. Unless u climb over the counter, u are technically not 'in' a kfc.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9652 posts
1861 upvotes
Toronto
Nobota wrote:
Sep 28th, 2018 12:04 pm
Really? It is already all you can eat and you want to sneak food home into ziplock bags. Ugh. Deals like this will get ruined because of people like that.
Damn straight! :twisted:
Aug 27, 2006
185 posts
92 upvotes
Woodbridge
badOne wrote:
Sep 27th, 2018 1:51 pm
fries is a filler. Were most tables filled with people?
Maybe just more than half.
and half of those tables were occupied by a single person.
Jun 6, 2015
982 posts
447 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
chevyz07 wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 3:56 pm
Deal is still up. Arrived Friday at 2:15pm, not more than half full.

Pizza and chicken coming out in regular intervals. Are about 6 thighs and 3 slices before I gave out. Drank a lot of water though.
Went there again this past Thursday (Sep 27th). I failed miserably in terms of value as I only had 6 pieces of chicken and 2 slices of pizza. My dad more than made up for it by eating 13 pieces before leaving because traffic was getting bad.
Service was worse that day because there was a 45 minute stretch where no food came out except for cheese pizza, but when the chicken came out my dad just took 6 drumsticks and consumed them in about 4 min.
Apr 29, 2018
12 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone can confirm the deal is still up this first week of October? Also, what day do you guys recommend to be the least packed, looking to try it with a few friends Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

EDIT: Tried it, immediate regret, food was greasy as all hell and could feel my heart stopping but it was nice to experience an all you can eat KFC as I don't think I'll ever see something like that again. Would never go again
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
4510 posts
1756 upvotes
Dannyshaq wrote:
Oct 1st, 2018 3:53 pm
Anyone can confirm the deal is still up this first week of October? Also, what day do you guys recommend to be the least packed, looking to try it with a few friends Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

EDIT: Tried it, immediate regret, food was greasy as all hell and could feel my heart stopping but it was nice to experience an all you can eat KFC as I don't think I'll ever see something like that again. Would never go again

You could have chosen not to eat the chicken skin. I ate enough to cover cost of the KFC bucket special price a couple weeks ago and then some. Chicken is going to be extremely freshly made because you are just meters away from their fryer. Great deal.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18316 posts
6399 upvotes
Toronto
Dannyshaq wrote:
Oct 1st, 2018 3:53 pm

You ought to have known that going to an all you can eat fried chicken deal means leaving the calorie counter at home as well as the blood pressure meter and bathroom scale. It's not for increased longevity. It's for bragging rights to say you survived.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4362 posts
1058 upvotes
Toronto
RFDblin wrote:
Oct 15th, 2018 12:49 am
This still alive?