Expired Freebies

Kiehl's - recycle and be rewarded (Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2016 8:13 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 2, 2014
38 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Kiehl's - recycle and be rewarded (Canada)

Expiry:
April 24, 2016
Return any empty cosmetic jar and receive a Kiehl's starter kit.
April 21-24 or while quantities last.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3107 posts
775 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
A link to it would be great.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Dec 21, 2014
51 posts
13 upvotes
York, ON
fboybcb wrote: A link to it would be great.
It's actually sent in an email. I got it today. Basically you give them an empty full-size bottle of any skincare/cosmetic jar, they give you a starter kit of Kiehls.

Afterwards, you need to recycle Kiehls products to their stores in order to get freebies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5869 posts
1332 upvotes
Toronto
Bubblegum2013 wrote: Return any empty cosmetic jar and receive a Kiehl's starter kit.
When? Apr 24 only?
[OP]
Dec 2, 2014
38 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
April 21-24....I will try to go today and see what's the starter kit look like
Apr 17, 2011
579 posts
792 upvotes
Toronto
Got the email yesterday and claimed mine at the Toronto Eaton Centre - very nice staff :)
May 7, 2015
242 posts
47 upvotes
North York, ON
rukiastar wrote: Do we have to show an email or anything?
No need to show an email. I never received the email. I returned an empty kiehl jar and got my starter kit today along with a couple of samples :)
[OP]
Dec 2, 2014
38 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got the shampoo, conditioner and treatment essence in the starter kit. They don't push you to buy which is good.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5671 upvotes
^^ ... my mother dropped by the store on Saturday .... and participated in this ... :)
Feb 8, 2010
175 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary
This promotion usually works in Calgary but when I went to the Chinook store they got their promos mixed up and tried to give me an empty pouch for my empty container. Then when I insisted they gave me more expensive samples because I wanted a starter kit O_O Also this promotion is only honored by free standing Khiel's stores not ones that are in malls like the Bay etc.
May 7, 2015
242 posts
47 upvotes
North York, ON
I got the treatment essence, powerful line reducing concentrate and cilantro and orange extract. Didn't know they had various different starter kits...did you get to choose which one you wanted?
Aug 4, 2008
108 posts
12 upvotes
Picked mine up on Queen West Toronto on Saturday. If your information is already on file, it is a speedy process. Also got a bunch of free samples from the SA as well :)