Tags:
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28753 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
profile wrote: Congratulations!
Hope you have the same luck with tires.
NOT Risking it lol!! I found a set in Vancouver for a steal. Even at 100 for courier, I am happy to find a set here. It was the rims that nobody around here want to sell for at least TRIPLE what I got mine for. Tires are plenty and easy to find locally.

Thanks man.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
bubble.tea wrote: NOT Risking it lol!! I found a set in Vancouver for a steal. Even at 100 for courier, I am happy to find a set here. It was the rims that nobody around here want to sell for at least TRIPLE what I got mine for. Tires are plenty and easy to find locally.

Thanks man.
Used tires? Aint nobody got time for that!
Oct 25, 2006
580 posts
91 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Anyone got a good reply to the age old question of: "Whats your lowest price??"
...for you, special deal, full asking price,
Perfect eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
EananC641158 wrote: Anyone got a good reply to the age old question of: "Whats your lowest price??"
I just list everything for $20 more than I actually want for the item and knock $20 off the asking price.

It makes these folks super happy! If none of them show up then I end up super happy when someone buys it for $20 more than I think it's worth!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
2117 posts
1929 upvotes
Ontario
najibs wrote: Used tires? Aint nobody got time for that!
You can get a really good deal if you know what you are doing.

Good tires are sitting in garages taking up room because the car they went with was sold or totaled etc.
There are so many sizes available that the chances of reusing them are slim so better to sell them for a song and make room.
Last edited by profile on Jun 18th, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28753 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
najibs wrote: Used tires? Aint nobody got time for that!
LOL. We just dropped 760 on the first of three summer camps' invoices. I will make plenty of time to get a deal on tires.
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
Jan 16, 2008
345 posts
137 upvotes
Chatham
= Your highest offer
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
bubble.tea wrote: LOL. We just dropped 760 on the first of three summer camps' invoices. I will make plenty of time to get a deal on tires.
Bruh, your time also has a price. Buying used tires is like buying used condoms. It’s an accident waiting to happen.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28753 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
najibs wrote: Bruh, your time also has a price. Buying used tires is like buying used condoms. It’s an accident waiting to happen.
LOL> Love your analogies. Speaking from experience?

I'm not going in blind man...it's a risk assessment exercise. If it is mitigated, you're gtg, I was trying to capitalize on the 10% CT ebates promo, but slept early that night & missed out. Dilemmas!!!!
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ok first time even purchasing something that could be potentially stolen goods...the seller signed up on Kijiji 2 weeks ago, I asked if he had the receipt for warranty purpose and he asked why lol, should have rang some alarm bells

BNIB seald PS4 Pro for $400, I went to the guy's place in a nice neighbourhood...but then found a strip of low income subsidized apartments, with latinos and black guys hanging out front of it lol
(My childhood was also in a poor neighbourhood so nothing new to me)

The guy didn't see my message and drove off to sell something else so I told him to bring it to me later that evening.

He comes in driving a Mercedes, in his early 20s lol, that same guy is also selling an XPS 15 for $1400 and some Art projector thing...

PS4 listing still up...so either he hasn't taken it down or he had more than one to sell...

Should I be worried that my PS4 gets reported as stolen and blacklisted or something?
Last edited by Daijoubu on Jun 20th, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
I hate it when people say I have only X dollars. I should respond I only have 2 middle fingers.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
"I am serious. But I don’t have more than $40". LOLLLLLL.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
There's this guy...low balls me at 40% under asking price saying he's far away then ask for bundle and when I told him I have another offer for close to asking price, he says: "I can meet soon and I’m a serious buyer", yeah right...

Then another one wants a discount on a $25 item AND wants me to meet up across the city, hell no.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2011
6190 posts
1546 upvotes
GTA
Daijoubu wrote: ok first time even purchasing something that could be potentially stolen goods...the seller signed up on Kijiji 2 weeks ago, I asked if he had the receipt for warranty purpose and he asked why lol, should have rang some alarm bells

BNIB seald PS4 Pro for $400, I went to the guy's place in a nice neighbourhood...but then found a strip of low income subsidized apartments, with latinos and black guys hanging out front of it lol
(My childhood was also in a poor neighbourhood so nothing new to me)

The guy didn't see my message and drove off to sell something else so I told him to bring it to me later that evening.

He comes in driving a Mercedes, in his early 20s lol, that same guy is also selling an XPS 15 for $1400 and some Art projector thing...

PS4 listing still up...so either he hasn't taken it down or he had more than one to sell...

Should I be worried that my PS4 gets reported as stolen and blacklisted or something?
Doubt it. There is usually no link established between the serial and the stolen inventory. Easier just to claim the losses and insurances would pay for it.

It's also a way to launder international corruption/drug/terrorists money into legit cash.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7477 upvotes
RFD
I got a new one...

I am a newcomer to Canada, please give me the best price.

SMH.

Edit: Also there's a different person who keeps contacting me. Price is $55, but they keep asking $25. I never reply back and I thought they would realize that means no. Funny thing is I've had multiple people with different accounts also bargain to the same $25 which is find hard to believe that it's not the same person.
Last edited by radeonboy on Jun 24th, 2019 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7477 upvotes
RFD
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Funny seems like all the delusional sellers are out in full force after the Raps championship win. Here are some funny ads I saw: One guy selling a Fred VanVleet signed 8X10 photo from Realsports for $3000 and another guy selling a Lids cap with 3 signatures claiming that only 1 store in the world can stitch signatures on a cap. Some of these claims are laughable.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Forgot to mention someone selling the cheap Bluenotes Raptors shirts which are $20 for $50 each. LOL.

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)