Expired Hot Deals

kingdom heart 3 ** Expired **

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2019 5:35 pm
Jul 15, 2003
666 posts
748 upvotes
Psilosin wrote: How do you check your futureshop order? I preordered in 2013 as well and get the email every few months but have never checked my payment info. Lol I'm going to be choked if it gets cancelled after 6 years.
There's a very good chance you have to call in to update your credit card info.. unlikely it's still valid (expiry date)... call them up and tell them the order date (should be on email).
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2268 posts
2105 upvotes
Whitby
Got my copy at shoppers. Need to ask for copy from back. (they don't keep it out in display). Always plunk down those shoppers pts. Could have waited until 20x day, but this is a hot mover. Used $50 worth of pts and got it for $40 after tax.

SDM is your friend for new releases.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4223 posts
4023 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
umadbrah wrote: got my two preorders for $39 from futureshop.

tried selling for $60 firm on FB marketplace and still got scrubs trying to low ball
I'm trying $70 with mine when I get it from Amazon in a couple days, let's see how it goes.

(I won't be playing it for 3-4 months so there's no sense in keeping it).
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2274 posts
905 upvotes
EDMONTON
chemicalxv wrote: I'm trying $70 with mine when I get it from Amazon in a couple days, let's see how it goes.

(I won't be playing it for 3-4 months so there's no sense in keeping it).
exactly. by the time you get around to playing it, it will drop to $40

I held off on GOW and next thingI knew, i was buying it for $30... and still havent finished it!
teksavvy sucks
Jul 23, 2012
466 posts
173 upvotes
Montreal
br0pbr0p wrote: Same here! Mine just got shipped today. Can't complain about $39.99. I must have updated payment on that order 3 times at least.
Likewise! Loved how each order update was still in the futureshop format, even the shipment notice with the invoice! Wanted to change the shipping address from my mom's place however best buy said they would have to cancel the order and, remake it, definitely not doing that and, potentially losing out on the $39.99. Fortunately still had a CC with the old address on it so wasn't an issue updating and, getting it shipped, just means I need to visit my mom who's 20 minutes away :razz:.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4223 posts
4023 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
umadbrah wrote: exactly. by the time you get around to playing it, it will drop to $40

I held off on GOW and next thingI knew, i was buying it for $30... and still havent finished it!
I just personally find it amusing that I've had this thing preordered for over 5 years and I'm just going to get rid of it as soon as I get it Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Apr 18, 2008
913 posts
280 upvotes
Mississauga
Psilosin wrote: How do you check your futureshop order? I preordered in 2013 as well and get the email every few months but have never checked my payment info. Lol I'm going to be choked if it gets cancelled after 6 years.
Best Buy actually sent an email a couple weeks back to say KH3 is finally coming soon and that we should check our payment info to ensure our credit cards aren't expired before January 25th. There's a small link on the Best Buy desktop/full site for Futures open orders:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/profile/checkord ... eshop.aspx

You'll need your order #, name and postal code.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14615 posts
4740 upvotes
Montreal
umadbrah wrote: exactly. by the time you get around to playing it, it will drop to $40

I bought it for $35 all-in not long after release (Source sale + coupon) and I still haven't opened it. :facepalm:

No way I pay retail for any game, with no exceptions I can think of.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4223 posts
4023 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I honestly don't think it'll go on sale that quickly. It'll sell regardless so SE has no incentive to do so. Look at RDR2.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2970 posts
1692 upvotes
Got my copy last night from Amazon and played a bit. Used the archives to remind me of the last games. It's been over 10 years since I played them both.

Installed quick and looks/plays nice on my Pro. I haven't gotten to hectic fights yet to see the framerate issue that was brought up.

Have to wait playing until my wife is around.. she wants to watch it all.
Nov 22, 2015
116 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chemicalxv wrote: I honestly don't think it'll go on sale that quickly. It'll sell regardless so SE has no incentive to do so. Look at RDR2.
It doesn't need one. Seller sites already flooded with "new" copies going as low as 60, in a week the used copies will join them and drive it down as people look to make a quick buck. If someone isn't desperate to play it waiting a month will have it 40-50 just like RDR2, and that one never had any sales nevermind people all over getting it for 40 or less, and day one sale prices at retail level.
Sep 19, 2009
278 posts
133 upvotes
dyalect wrote: Got my copy at shoppers. Need to ask for copy from back. (they don't keep it out in display). Always plunk down those shoppers pts. Could have waited until 20x day, but this is a hot mover. Used $50 worth of pts and got it for $40 after tax.

SDM is your friend for new releases.
Sorry if I'm understanding this wrong, but you bought the game full price with $50 in points and $40 in cash?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4223 posts
4023 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Blackdove77 wrote: It doesn't need one. Seller sites already flooded with "new" copies going as low as 60, in a week the used copies will join them and drive it down as people look to make a quick buck. If someone isn't desperate to play it waiting a month will have it 40-50 just like RDR2, and that one never had any sales nevermind people all over getting it for 40 or less, and day one sale prices at retail level.
No one is selling it on Kijiji yet in Manitoba. Not everywhere is going to be "flooded".
Mar 20, 2013
98 posts
81 upvotes
Winnipeg
chemicalxv wrote: No one is selling it on Kijiji yet in Manitoba. Not everywhere is going to be "flooded".
Some guy selling 3 copies on FB market lol.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
9839 posts
2438 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Never played KH1&2, RPGs are no longer my forte, used to play FF8, Crono Cross, FFX-X2, never finished FF13 and haven't even opened FF15 that I pre-ordered, I'm an Utada fan however...worth getting?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4223 posts
4023 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
NTNguyenC wrote: Some guy selling 3 copies on FB market lol.
Yeah that's all I saw and he's asking $75 for them so I'm already undercutting :)

I wonder where he got them from (and for what price) if he already has them already. Amazon didn't even ship mine until yesterday and I don't know if Best Buy even hits release-day shipping here anymore.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3710 posts
3802 upvotes
Ottawa
I am absolutely loving Kingdom Hearts. Can't say I was all that hyped for it... but damn... they really delivered an amazing game.

Tampa Bay Lightning2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
The Last of Us Part II - Game of the Year 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game of the Year 2021 - calling it now.
Sep 9, 2017
106 posts
141 upvotes
Deal dead I guess, Walmart and amazon both showing 79...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2386 posts
2518 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Convictor wrote: Deal dead I guess, Walmart and amazon both showing 79...
darn, thanks for letting me know, ill update to expired