• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2019 5:35 pm
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
1730 posts
164 upvotes
Saturate wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 2:14 pm
This is my final FutureShop order. $39.99 from E3 2013. I think Best Buy can finally sweep the last of the FS name once they clear out the remaining Kingdom Hearts 3 orders.
Same here! Mine just got shipped today. Can't complain about $39.99. I must have updated payment on that order 3 times at least.
Oct 6, 2004
902 posts
243 upvotes
How do you check your futureshop order? I preordered in 2013 as well and get the email every few months but have never checked my payment info. Lol I'm going to be choked if it gets cancelled after 6 years.
Jun 14, 2016
189 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary
Psilosin wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 3:33 pm
How do you check your futureshop order? I preordered in 2013 as well and get the email every few months but have never checked my payment info. Lol I'm going to be choked if it gets cancelled after 6 years.
Call BestBuy and give them the order number and have them update your payment info. They're supposed to service these preorders.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
1818 posts
369 upvotes
EDMONTON
got my two preorders for $39 from futureshop.

tried selling for $60 firm on FB marketplace and still got scrubs trying to low ball
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1785 posts
1688 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
umadbrah wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 4:01 pm

tried selling for $60 firm on FB marketplace and still got scrubs trying to low ball
Put 80 obo and u will get your 60 dollar offers
Jul 15, 2003
478 posts
353 upvotes
Psilosin wrote:
There's a very good chance you have to call in to update your credit card info.. unlikely it's still valid (expiry date)... call them up and tell them the order date (should be on email).
Feb 22, 2009
952 posts
882 upvotes
Whitby
Got my copy at shoppers. Need to ask for copy from back. (they don't keep it out in display). Always plunk down those shoppers pts. Could have waited until 20x day, but this is a hot mover. Used $50 worth of pts and got it for $40 after tax.

SDM is your friend for new releases.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2218 posts
1691 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
umadbrah wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 4:01 pm

I'm trying $70 with mine when I get it from Amazon in a couple days, let's see how it goes.

(I won't be playing it for 3-4 months so there's no sense in keeping it).
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
1818 posts
369 upvotes
EDMONTON
chemicalxv wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 5:58 pm
I'm trying $70 with mine when I get it from Amazon in a couple days, let's see how it goes.

(I won't be playing it for 3-4 months so there's no sense in keeping it).
exactly. by the time you get around to playing it, it will drop to $40

I held off on GOW and next thingI knew, i was buying it for $30... and still havent finished it!
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!
Jul 23, 2012
411 posts
136 upvotes
Montreal
br0pbr0p wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 2:50 pm
Same here! Mine just got shipped today. Can't complain about $39.99. I must have updated payment on that order 3 times at least.
Likewise! Loved how each order update was still in the futureshop format, even the shipment notice with the invoice! Wanted to change the shipping address from my mom's place however best buy said they would have to cancel the order and, remake it, definitely not doing that and, potentially losing out on the $39.99. Fortunately still had a CC with the old address on it so wasn't an issue updating and, getting it shipped, just means I need to visit my mom who's 20 minutes away :razz:.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2218 posts
1691 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
umadbrah wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 7:01 pm

I held off on GOW and next thingI knew, i was buying it for $30... and still havent finished it!
I just personally find it amusing that I've had this thing preordered for over 5 years and I'm just going to get rid of it as soon as I get it Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Apr 18, 2008
899 posts
276 upvotes
Mississauga
Psilosin wrote:
Best Buy actually sent an email a couple weeks back to say KH3 is finally coming soon and that we should check our payment info to ensure our credit cards aren't expired before January 25th. There's a small link on the Best Buy desktop/full site for Futures open orders:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/profile/checkord ... eshop.aspx

You'll need your order #, name and postal code.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13891 posts
4094 upvotes
Montreal
umadbrah wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 7:01 pm

I bought it for $35 all-in not long after release (Source sale + coupon) and I still haven't opened it. :facepalm:

No way I pay retail for any game, with no exceptions I can think of.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2218 posts
1691 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I honestly don't think it'll go on sale that quickly. It'll sell regardless so SE has no incentive to do so. Look at RDR2.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2825 posts
1520 upvotes
Got my copy last night from Amazon and played a bit. Used the archives to remind me of the last games. It's been over 10 years since I played them both.

Installed quick and looks/plays nice on my Pro. I haven't gotten to hectic fights yet to see the framerate issue that was brought up.

Have to wait playing until my wife is around.. she wants to watch it all.