Hot Deals

Kintec

*SOLD OUT* Asics GT-2000 v9 $84.98 Men's, Size 8.5 and 13 (Reg $169.95)

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2022 12:25 pm
[OP]
Dec 24, 2010
10 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver

*SOLD OUT* Asics GT-2000 v9 $84.98 Men's, Size 8.5 and 13 (Reg $169.95)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Kintec
First post!

Size 8.5 and 13 left for these shoes. Final sale and you can pick them up at the store instead of paying for shipping. Good shoes for stability / over-pronators.

I think this is the cheapest I've seen so far for these shoes. Of course, there is the GT-2000 v10s that are out. These v9 have good reviews as well.

Hope some of you are able to capitalize on this deal for running shoes ~

Edit: Sold out.
Last edited by greendisc on May 9th, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6160 posts
721 upvotes
Vancouver
Where do you see the option that you can pick them up at the store instead of paying for shipping? I don't see it during checkout.
[OP]
Dec 24, 2010
10 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
jtcb wrote: Where do you see the option that you can pick them up at the store instead of paying for shipping? I don't see it during checkout.
I created an account, and then when I clicked on check-out, I entered in the shipping address, and then below under Shipping Method, it will show your shipping options, which will include the $10.00 shipping option, and there should be in-store options that are $0.00. Hope that helps.
Apr 11, 2005
72 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
Just sending some appreciation for Kintec. Wish they'd open a store here in Calgary. I always appreciated having my favorite Kintec employee tell me which shoes were best for my foot. They taught me that blisters and foot pain aren't just a side effect of running and that the perfect shoe can stop them. even if the perfect shoe wasn't the best looking.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2009
1284 posts
1527 upvotes
nxmatt wrote: anyone has the gel nimbus before? I am having some gift card on Sport Chek and thinking to buy this:
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/sho ... =333657869
I haven't worn the nimbus myself but it's considered a premium daily neutral trainer. The cumulus is considered the take-down model.

The newest nimbus (series 24) has already been released and Asics has added their FF Blast+ foam to the midsole. I think this is the second-best Asics foam and the Nimbus 24 has been getting rave reviews.

The older model (series 23) has Asic's older, less responsive FF propel foam. If you're not a runner it probably won't matter to you, but the fact that the 23 series is old means that you should not be paying MSRP for it.
Oct 28, 2020
142 posts
101 upvotes
Alpine84 wrote: I haven't worn the nimbus myself but it's considered a premium daily neutral trainer. The cumulus is considered the take-down model.

The newest nimbus (series 24) has already been released and Asics has added their FF Blast+ foam to the midsole. I think this is the second-best Asics foam and the Nimbus 24 has been getting rave reviews.

The older model (series 23) has Asic's older, less responsive FF propel foam. If you're not a runner it probably won't matter to you, but the fact that the 23 series is old means that you should not be paying MSRP for it.
Thanks for the advice, I read about that too but I got it for $85 after tax, it should be the best in the price I think...
I'm just running in the summer for 8k and practice for half marathon, since it's raining all the time in Vancouver except summer
Jan 18, 2009
22 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks, needed new runners, hopefully these are a good fit. I'm usually between a 12/13 depending on brand, saw a few reviews saying they needed a size up.

In store pickup only showed Hamilton and St Catherines left
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2009
1284 posts
1527 upvotes
nxmatt wrote: Thanks for the advice, I read about that too but I got it for $85 after tax, it should be the best in the price I think...
I'm just running in the summer for 8k and practice for half marathon, since it's raining all the time in Vancouver except summer
85 is a fantastic price! Congrats!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)