Expired Hot Deals

[Kinton Ramen] Original Ramen bowls $9.99 from May 17 to May 19. Toronto, Quebec and UBC. price is only by ordering online

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2021 11:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1694 posts
3099 upvotes
Toronto

Original Ramen bowls $9.99 from May 17 to May 19. Toronto, Quebec and UBC. price is only by ordering online

Deal Link:
Price:
$9.99
Expiry:
May 19, 2021
Retailer:
Kinton Ramen
from its website:
Our 9th anniversary is on May 18, 2021! From May 17 – May 19, 2021, enjoy all ORIGINAL RAMEN* (pork, chicken, veg) for just $9.99. You read that right— three 9’s to celebrate 9 years! To order, click here. *Excludes karaage ramen.
Kinton Original Ramen bowls $9.99 from May 17 to May 19. Toronto, Quebec and UBC
price of the original is $14.95 on both ubereats and skipthedishes.
$12.95 regular price at kinton
Last edited by oicthat2013 on May 18th, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
72 replies
Oct 18, 2016
159 posts
256 upvotes
I ust to go there for lunch all the time, but since the pandemic not so much. How is it via take out? Half the enjoyment was knowing everything from the pasta to the broth was freshly made.
How is it after sitting in a car for 30-45 min, in a plastic container
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3009 posts
1021 upvotes
Toronto
Seems hot if can combine with Amex $5 credit on $20 purchase offer
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
4748 posts
2102 upvotes
GTA
I've only tried this place once but I thought the portions were crazy small.
Nov 21, 2019
9 posts
144 upvotes
vancouver
Please also check your AMEX there's $5 credit if you spent $20 :D

Spend at least $20 and Earn a $5 credit.
Kinton Ramen
DETAILS
Spend at least $20 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card at participating Kinton Ramen location(s) or at www.kintonramen.com by 19/07/2021 and earn a one-time $5 statement credit. Terms apply.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
Dec 19, 2016
305 posts
470 upvotes
Zetayoshi wrote: I ust to go there for lunch all the time, but since the pandemic not so much. How is it via take out? Half the enjoyment was knowing everything from the pasta to the broth was freshly made.
They give you the noodles/ingredients and the soup in separate containers, so the noodles aren't absorbing all the liquid. It's still really good!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1721 posts
1406 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Zetayoshi wrote: I ust to go there for lunch all the time, but since the pandemic not so much. How is it via take out? Half the enjoyment was knowing everything from the pasta to the broth was freshly made.
They give you the soup and the noodle separately, however even at that point it still tastes maybe 60% as good as when it is fresh out of the kitchen in the restaurant.
Jan 18, 2021
35 posts
50 upvotes
$10 should be their normal price! Kinton uses canned broth for their ramen and that only includes meat and noodles. Costs $1-3 to add anything on, even corn or black fungus.

In Montreal, there are better options: Hakata (get the BBQ pork), M. Ramen, and Sansotei off the top of my head...
Sep 25, 2020
1 posts
3 upvotes
CanuckWithABuck wrote: $10 should be their normal price! Kinton uses canned broth for their ramen and that only includes meat and noodles. Costs $1-3 to add anything on, even corn or black fungus.

In Montreal, there are better options: Hakata (get the BBQ pork), M. Ramen, and Sansotei off the top of my head...
100% agreed...Kinton is quite overpriced for what it's worth
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2841 posts
5605 upvotes
CanuckWithABuck wrote: $10 should be their normal price! Kinton uses canned broth for their ramen and that only includes meat and noodles. Costs $1-3 to add anything on, even corn or black fungus.
You think that’s ridiculous? Imagine paying almost $10 for a pack of instant ramen.

https://www.tntsupermarket.com/77446901 ... n-set.html

NGL tho it’s actually pretty close to going to Ichiran.
Last edited by kimwoobingsu on May 17th, 2021 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 17, 2010
172 posts
106 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: You think that’s ridiculous? Imagine paying almost $10 for a pack of instant ramen.

https://www.tntsupermarket.com/77446901 ... n-set.html

NGL tho it’s actually pretty close to going to Ichiran.
Looks interesting, anyone had these before? Is it really worth $10 per bag of instant Ramen? Would like to try, but want feedback first before flopping $50 bucks for 5 bags.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3590 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
nyrongroo wrote: Looks interesting, anyone had these before? Is it really worth $10 per bag of instant Ramen? Would like to try, but want feedback first before flopping $50 bucks for 5 bags.
i have some from japan (and i've tried their ramen in the store quite a few times). it is good but i dont think it's worth $10 for each pack.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2841 posts
5605 upvotes
nyrongroo wrote: Looks interesting, anyone had these before? Is it really worth $10 per bag of instant Ramen? Would like to try, but want feedback first before flopping $50 bucks for 5 bags.
They retail in Japan for like $23~ for a box, T&T basically charges double. I would maybe buy it again at the $50 price point but it’s a bit of stretch.

No doubt, it’s good instant ramen, probably worth like $3-4 a pack IMO but not $10.

I feel if you’re spending $10 per pack on this you are gonna make this an event and will definitely want some toppings too, so factor that in as well.
May 18, 2007
807 posts
1408 upvotes
Toronto
Decent deal when you consider that pre-pandemic they only gave their anniversary deal if you ate in - not for take-out. And there was always a huge line to get in, so I always gave up.

Any recommendations for a very flavourful + spicy dish?

Update: changed my vote to NOPE. They're forcing you buy other over priced add-ons with the deal. Pretty scammy.
Last edited by canada_dry on May 18th, 2021 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1164 posts
702 upvotes
it's just noodles. Nothing really special about this place. Very skimpy on the meats too.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
1961 posts
191 upvotes
Op shouldn't be comparing to Ubereats as there's usually a markup to account for big tech stealing your customer.

A few dollar discount at best and still not worth it.
It is said that the reason why leaves fall from the branch, is to allow new leaves to take their place. No matter how sad the fallen leaves look, there will always be new sprouts in the spring. Perhaps emptiness in the heart is something like that.
Mar 12, 2017
455 posts
321 upvotes
HaoChenYang wrote: Please also check your AMEX there's $5 credit if you spent $20 :D

Spend at least $20 and Earn a $5 credit.
Kinton Ramen
DETAILS
Spend at least $20 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card at participating Kinton Ramen location(s) or at www.kintonramen.com by 19/07/2021 and earn a one-time $5 statement credit. Terms apply.
Can the $20 be spread over multiple transactions or does it have to be 1 transaction over $20?
Feb 3, 2019
341 posts
330 upvotes
canada_dry wrote: Decent deal when you consider that pre-pandemic they only gave their anniversary deal if you ate in - not for take-out. And there was always a huge line to get in, so I always gave up.

Any recommendations for a very flavourful + spicy dish?
Spicy Garlic Pork Ramen . Only ramen I eat there although the pork shoyu is pretty good too.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2605 posts
1537 upvotes
Mississauga
dptrain wrote: Can the $20 be spread over multiple transactions or does it have to be 1 transaction over $20?
usually just the one.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!