• Nov 22nd, 2011 12:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] KitchenAid/Amazon.ca Specials + Up to $50 in Rebates

Whether you're looking to update your small kitchen appliances, or shopping for holiday gifts, the KitchenAid Winter Savings Rebate Event is a good way to save on KitchenAid items. Visit Amazon.ca right now, and you'll save even more with discounted prices on a number of KitchenAid products.

Here's a look at some of the deals we spotted:[url=https:/www.therebatecompany.com/Secure/KA_487/mailform.aspx]Mail-in rebates forms[/url] can be printed or submitted online for qualifying KitchenAid products purchased by December 24, 2011. Rebates must be requested no later than April 14, 2012, limit of one claim per household. Orders of $25 or more that are sold directly through Amazon.ca will ship for free when you select the free Super Saver Shipping option at checkout.
Amanda A
15 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
1945 posts
166 upvotes
Thanks, just ordered the ice cream maker!
Apr 4, 2008
38 posts
9 upvotes

If you're interested in the KA mixer, have a look in your local Sears, it could save you an extra $50. Not advertised on their website, but at least the Sears @ Guildford, Surrey has the Cocoa Silver on sale for $350. The $50 MIR brings that down to $300. There were others items on sale, but that's the one that caught my eye as it's the same deal that a few of us RFDers got a year ago also from Sears.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver
I want the ice cream maker! They were giving them as a bonus w/purchase the last time the shopping channel had the Pro 600 model as a showstopper...I got mine when the bonus was an extra bowl. Think I'll have to leave this thread open on my husband's laptop as a Christmas hint...though I guess saying that it's a hint makes it less sneaky.
Amanda A
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2009
1018 posts
108 upvotes
mactalla wrote: If you're interested in the KA mixer, have a look in your local Sears, it could save you an extra $50. Not advertised on their website, but at least the Sears @ Guildford, Surrey has the Cocoa Silver on sale for $350. The $50 MIR brings that down to $300. There were others items on sale, but that's the one that caught my eye as it's the same deal that a few of us RFDers got a year ago also from Sears.
What model was the Cocoa silver?

$50 rebate listed here (not Amazon exclusive) http://www.kitchenaid.ca/assets/pdfs/KA ... 11_ENG.pdf
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7103 posts
2885 upvotes
GTA
Amanda_A wrote: Whether you're looking to update your small kitchen appliances, or shopping for holiday gifts, the KitchenAid Winter Savings Rebate Event is a good way to save on KitchenAid items. Visit Amazon.ca right now, and you'll save even more with discounted prices on a number of KitchenAid products.

Here's a look at some of the deals we spotted:[url=https:/www.therebatecompany.com/Secure/KA_487/mailform.aspx]Mail-in rebates forms[/url] can be printed or submitted online for qualifying KitchenAid products purchased by December 24, 2011. Rebates must be requested no later than April 14, 2012, limit of one claim per household. Orders of $25 or more that are sold directly through Amazon.ca will ship for free when you select the free Super Saver Shipping option at checkout.

Prices delivered and after Rebate (Rebate does not pay back tax amount so you have to pay tax on full sale amount):

KitchenAid 4KP26M1XLC Professional 600 Stand Mixer in Licorice - $397.45, list price $699.99
KitchenAid KSB565ER 5-Speed Glass Jar Blender - $144.47, list price $199.99
KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment - $81.67 with $20 rebate, list price $129.99
KitchenAid KSM150PSGA Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer - $334.17, list price $499.99

Also note for Stand mixers the best deal around is the Costco Model - Kitchen Aid 550 HD Stand Mixer 575Watt.

It is identical to the Pro 600 (does not come with splash screen) and goes for 289.99 + tax on special. + bonus 2 year costco exchange warranty cant beat that.
Apr 4, 2008
38 posts
9 upvotes
EvilMonkey25 wrote: What model was the Cocoa silver?

Here is the link to current rebates (not amazon.ca exclusive) http://www.kitchenaid.ca/assets/pdfs/ch ... EN_2pg.pdf

Cocoa Silver is KP26M1XACS. Here's Sears' link for a picture: http://www.sears.ca/product/kitchenaid- ... KP26M1XACS. Note that they don't have a sale online and you should ring up your local store to see if they've got the sale in-store. Technically it's "Architect Cocoa Silver" hence the "ACS" as the colour code in the model number ("LC" on the Amazon link is for Licorice). The MIR does list it.
Nov 9, 2004
649 posts
5 upvotes
Sears has a one day sale on today which takes 15.5% off all items (including sale items) which is a better deal than the amazon.ca price.
Coupon code: 941612468

They have the KitchenAid® Professional 600 Stand Mixer in Black online regular price $699 onsale for $399. After the coupon code it is $336 plus tax. After the mail in rebate it is $286.

http://www.sears.ca/product/kitchenaid- ... 4KP26M1XLC

They tag on a 3.95 shipping fee.

I ordered one, and hope that the impending rush of purchases does not ruin my own chances of getting one.
Let the floodgates open...
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2005
1319 posts
287 upvotes
Kanata
bizboy wrote: Sears has a one day sale on today which takes 15.5% off all items (including sale items) which is a better deal than the amazon.ca price.
Coupon code: 941612468

They have the KitchenAid® Professional 600 Stand Mixer in Black online regular price $699 onsale for $399. After the coupon code it is $336 plus tax. After the mail in rebate it is $286.

http://www.sears.ca/product/kitchenaid- ... 4KP26M1XLC

They tag on a 3.95 shipping fee.

I ordered one, and hope that the impending rush of purchases does not ruin my own chances of getting one.
Let the floodgates open...

Why not just get the Pro 550 from Costco, which is literally the same model and goes on sale almost every other month, for $289.99 + tax, it surely beats $336 + tax - $50. Plus you get an extra year of warranty and hassle-free return policy!
Jul 27, 2004
816 posts
112 upvotes
tonyford wrote: Thanks, just ordered the ice cream maker!

Me, too! Phew, that's one Christmas gift I can knock off... maybe I should order another one...
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4707 posts
17156 upvotes
TORONTO
Whats the difference between these Pro series and the Artisan series available at TheBay? Sorry stand mixer noob here.

I've a $100 GC at TheBay so I was more inclined towards getting one from there.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7103 posts
2885 upvotes
GTA
anon_s wrote: Whats the difference between these Pro series and the Artisan series available at TheBay? Sorry stand mixer noob here.

I've a $100 GC at TheBay so I was more inclined towards getting one from there.

Artisan Series is:

5 quarts
325watts motor
tilt head
nylon coated attachments
and supposedly has Plastic Gears or Some gear parts are plastic

Pro Series:
Comes in 5 and 6 quarts
325, 475 & 575 motors
Bowl Lift NOT tilt head.
Burnished and Nylon coated attachments. - Powernead hook
Narrow and Wide Bowls (Model Dependant)
All motor parts are metal.
Oct 20, 2006
555 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver
porksoda wrote: Artisan Series is:

5 quarts
325watts motor
tilt head
nylon coated attachments
and supposedly has Plastic Gears or Some gear parts are plastic

Pro Series:
Comes in 5 and 6 quarts
325, 475 & 575 motors
Bowl Lift NOT tilt head.
Burnished and Nylon coated attachments. - Powernead hook
Narrow and Wide Bowls (Model Dependant)
All motor parts are metal.
from what i gather from different food blog sites and stuff, the pro is definitely the way to go because of a stronger motor, and bowl lift is in a sense better than a tilt head b/c its more stable and easier to add ingredients in to???

thank you for putting those quick comparisons.

another problem I'm finding is that the pro doesn't come in red =<
Oct 4, 2010
1 posts
We recently purchased a new 13 cup ultrawide food processor to take advantage of the KitchenAid Snowfall of Savings Event. This is a mail-in rebate. I absolutely hate mail-in rebates, however, this one allows, or at least we thought it would allow us to submit the rebate online.
First you enter in all of your information and then it asks you to upload scans of your UPC and receipt, however, at this point the system crashes. We tried multiple computers and different browsers. No luck! We called in to the provided toll free number who basically told us to not waist her time and just to mail it in. Rude would be an understatement. Customer service - zero. Helpfulness - zero.
While the rebate company is not KitchenAid it does reflect badly on KitchenAid. By the way the company is called the RebateCompany. You would think if the specialize in this they would be better at it. Go figure.
My advice skip the rebate program!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1187 posts
119 upvotes
No high end cookware sets on sale? Boourns.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7103 posts
2885 upvotes
GTA
LoneI2anger wrote: from what i gather from different food blog sites and stuff, the pro is definitely the way to go because of a stronger motor, and bowl lift is in a sense better than a tilt head b/c its more stable and easier to add ingredients in to???

thank you for putting those quick comparisons.

another problem I'm finding is that the pro doesn't come in red =<

The kitchenaid model at costco (best deal out there for a 600 ) comes in red black white and silver.