Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (refurb) for $199.99 w/FS

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2021 6:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1568 posts
8942 upvotes
MILTON
Dictate wrote: Honestly depends on what you're doing with it. I've had a classic for 5+ years. It's used weekly for breads and pizza dough. I do pasta, I grind meat with it, I make cookie doughs, cakes, and frosting. I do not go easy on this machine with the quantities I make and I have had 0 problems or issues with the power of the classic. My only wish would be for a slightly larger bowl size. The Artisan is a step up and probably the best middle ground option before stepping into the lift bowl options. For most home use, these things last forever regardless of the model you buy.
i tend to agree 100% with your assessment.
Aug 22, 2011
878 posts
633 upvotes
Montreal
I have a Kitchenaid Artisan and it works great but the Cuisinart Stand Mixer is getting good reviews and it has a 500 watt motor. It was on sale at $199 on BF at Amazon, now at $224 for the silver one.
I don't know if this is correct but it seems that all Kitchenaid attachments are compatible with the Cuisinart stand mixer.
Montréal, Québec
Nov 23, 2020
8 posts
What are our thoughts on shipping estimates? I’m seeing Jan. 14th, accurate?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44564 posts
7781 upvotes
Better to wait for the Boxing Day?
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44564 posts
7781 upvotes
Seems this is $350 at most retailers and the price ends Dec 10th. How can we snag one when most stores are OOS? First time buyer here and wanna buy it as a gift.
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44564 posts
7781 upvotes
Ended up buying the Pro version that is on sale for $399.99 before taxes from $729. Got the last one in red from the Richmond Hill Brick location.
Blanka
Feb 4, 2005
142 posts
35 upvotes
I've also been using this since May 2020. This is a great tool for mixing. My only complaint is that it's quite heavy! We ended up leaving it on a counter instead of storing it when it's not in use. Also there was a little adjustment to the height of the mixer but fortunately there are youtube videos showing how to locate the screw.

Looking for accessories now but those are expensive!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44564 posts
7781 upvotes
mountaindew wrote: I've also been using this since May 2020. This is a great tool for mixing. My only complaint is that it's quite heavy! We ended up leaving it on a counter instead of storing it when it's not in use. Also there was a little adjustment to the height of the mixer but fortunately there are youtube videos showing how to locate the screw.

Looking for accessories now but those are expensive!
Going to be enjoying this for sure. How often do the attachments come on sale?
Blanka
Jul 19, 2012
282 posts
614 upvotes
Victoria
The metal meat grinder was just on sale last week on the Kitchenaid site. You will likely find a RFD post anytime an attachment is on sale. The ceramic bowls were on sale at the Bay a few months ago.

Highly recommend the 5 quart Artisan, it's a good size and the bowl has a handle. It was the first purchase I made thanks to RFD... an Amazon lightening deal in 2012 for $180. It was even cheaper that day but price went up as it sat in my cart while I pondered. Lesson learned.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5780 posts
4411 upvotes
considering their 5 speed handheld battery mixer is selling for $99, and has a way weaker motor this is a steal for the price. Buy once and never again.
Mar 4, 2009
227 posts
83 upvotes
Finally received my unit and noticed that the “kitchenaid” cap that covers the attachment area is missing. Is this normal or should I call in and mention it?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2542 posts
1624 upvotes
Edmonton
kicl wrote: Finally received my unit and noticed that the “kitchenaid” cap that covers the attachment area is missing. Is this normal or should I call in and mention it?
Call and mention. You want to keep dirt out....
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....