Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid.ca

45% off all mixers/countertop appliances

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2017 12:51 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 6, 2012
46 posts
34 upvotes
Calgary

45% off all mixers/countertop appliances

Deal Link:
Savings:
45% off
Expiry:
September 1, 2017
Retailer:
KitchenAid.ca
My first time posting as a new thread, so if I've messed up, please let me know (and be gentle).

Promo code "CASL45" on kitchenaid.ca will yield a 45% discount on all regular priced countertop appliances. This includes all the KitchenAid mixers, as well as food processors etc.

Prices on the website are higher than the discounted prices you'll find at other retailers, but the 45% off makes the prices for some of the items pretty hot. In particular, if anyone is in the market for the commercial mixer or other higher-end ones, that aren't as commonly discounted, this is one of the best deals I've found.

Shipping isn't free - was $20 for a mixer to Alberta. But discount still made it a deal. Hope this helps you as much as it helped me.
Last edited by farfarello on Aug 28th, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3705 posts
3441 upvotes
Inflated prices minus discount scam.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Dec 10, 2006
225 posts
103 upvotes
Don DiGuapo wrote: Inflated prices minus discount scam.
Naw...with the discount prices come lower than Amazon.

E.g. KFP1133CU is $185 including tax and shipping on kitchen aid website whereas it would cost $260 including tax on amazon.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3705 posts
3441 upvotes
My mistake, I mixed up the model of the mixer I looked at ;) That being said, better prices can be had when they're on sale, ie the classic mixer at under $200, etc.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Aug 3, 2008
366 posts
113 upvotes
Some good deals to be had, thanks OP
[OP]
Jan 6, 2012
46 posts
34 upvotes
Calgary
Don DiGuapo wrote: My mistake, I mixed up the model of the mixer I looked at ;) That being said, better prices can be had when they're on sale, ie the classic mixer at under $200, etc.
I agree that there are better prices on the lower models when deep sales + rebates are kicking around. That being said, the prices after discount aren't terrible on even the Classic. For the higher-end mixers, though, like the 7-qt Pro Line (KSM7586), I don't think I've ever seen it discounted at all, much less at ~$413 before tax and shipping. Likewise, if you need the commercial mixer/warranty (KSMC895), $495 before shipping + taxes is pretty hot - I don't usually see it discounted either. This is RFD, so I can see why people might balk at paying $400-500 for a mixer, but if you need something to handle bread dough, there really aren't many other mixers for home bakers out there that can do a good job consistently and sustainably with the higher load on the motor. And if you're selling bread or other baked goods out of your home, the commercial certification/warranty may be required (I have no idea what the regulations are for this sort of thing, so this is totally speculative. I just assume there must be a niche for this sort of thing somewhere.).
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3313 posts
1450 upvotes
Vancouver
3 piece pasta roller and cutter set (KSMPRA) works out to be ~$170 with shipping before tax. wondering if i should get it now or hope amazon drops to cheaper or equal.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1339 posts
1751 upvotes
Montreal
crazycoward wrote: 3 piece pasta roller and cutter set (KSMPRA) works out to be ~$170 with shipping before tax. wondering if i should get it now or hope amazon drops to cheaper or equal.
According to 3x camels, it occasionally goes down to 149.99$ on Amazon. It's been that price as recently as July this year.
Mar 4, 2008
359 posts
268 upvotes
Gatineau
Error: The promotion code you have entered is not available at this time. Please try again later.
Dec 23, 2015
24 posts
43 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This was a great deal but noticed this too late. How did you get the discount code and will there be more in the future?